Alex Acosta Pedophile Defender: Trump Cabinet Member

So serial pedophile rapist Epstein gets a slap on the wrist and now we find out that his lawyer acted illegally in getting that ruling.

So what happens?

Trump puts Acosta in his friggin Cabinet.

The Swamp is GROWING with the Orange Criminal in the White House folks
I think there is plenty of outrage for partisans of both parties.
there's no "both sides" here

Trump knew that (to be generous) Acosta failed miserably in this case

And of Course said

"Get me THAT guy for my Cabinet! "
Trump's an ass, but the pedophiles were not all gopers. However a non-pc word: one shouldn't blame victims, and children who are prostitutes tend not to come from households we'd want for our kids, but those young women had been seriously morally damaged and one should take any accusation they made with some skepticism until its proven.

So serial pedophile rapist Epstein gets a slap on the wrist and now we find out that his lawyer acted illegally in getting that ruling.

So what happens?

Link?
Google it moron

Um, that was Boooosh’s and Half Black Jesus’s justice Department and they cleared them. So you are okay with child molesters if they are democrats? Meh, I think it should be ripped open and dig into. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit that a politician employs kid rapers.

So what happens?

Link?
Google it moron

When you make specific accusations, it helps to know which source you used for them, as there are often may sources with many different spins on a given story.

It lets us know what actual source you used to reach your conclusions.

There isn't a news source out there that isn't covering it.
images%20%2027.jpg

Jeffrey-Epstein-Donald-Trump.jpg

Your P***Y Grabber in Chief and his buddy the pervert.

https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_theintellectualist_news_mYU3wDD7m0KJ6-CkkxRXfQ_7pvZo-DL5kqPFcgJrFQUFw

What happened at Mar-a-Largo may not stay at Mar-a-Lago much longer.

download%20%281%29.jpg

Alex Acosta-Secretary of keeping Jeff out of prison. Buddy of child molesting billionaires who throws little girls under the bus. These are fine people. Only the best people.

So what happens?

Link?
Google it moron

When you make specific accusations, it helps to know which source you used for them, as there are often may sources with many different spins on a given story.

There isn't a news source out there that isn't covering it.
images%20%2027.jpg

Jeffrey-Epstein-Donald-Trump.jpg

Your P***Y Grabber in Chief and his buddy the pervert.

https___s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_theintellectualist_news_mYU3wDD7m0KJ6-CkkxRXfQ_7pvZo-DL5kqPFcgJrFQUFw

What happened at Mar-a-Largo may not stay at Mar-a-Lago much longer.

download%20%281%29.jpg

Alex Acosta-Secretary of keeping Jeff out of prison. Buddy of child molesting billionaires who throws little girls under the bus. These are fine people. Only the best people.

They are covering the story, the issue is when someone makes accusations based on a specific article, it's good form to include the article.

Once Lush provided the link, it was shown he misread or misrepresented the article.

So what happens?

Link?
Google it moron

You do realize libs don't feel they need a source....ya just need to feel.

So what happens?

Link?
Google it moron
That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on the claimant. That would be you.

Also, it's forum rules that you must provide a link in your OP.

So what happens?

Acosta was not Epstein's lawyer.

He was the prosecutor, and he let a serial child rapist get a plea deal with no jail time without informing Epstein's victims.

So what Acosta did was worse. You would expect a defense attorney to pull some slimy shit, and the prosecutor to bring some justice to the victims.

Acosta completely abdicated his responsibility as the people's attorney. And one has to wonder exactly why that is and why he is now a part of Trump's cabinet.

WTF?

You're defending a pedophile by screaming

BUT CLINTON?

Did SHE get this creep off?
I'm not defending anyone. Simply pointing out the stupidity of your thread.

Yup. Once again he didn't research what he wrote.

Oh and his hero Clinton had no problem with Epstein. Visited his island many times. Lefty loon has no problem with that at all.

Color me shocked.
He/she/it likely SUPPORTED Bill and voted for Hillary. But that's different ya know...

WTF?

BUT CLINTON?

Oh and his hero Clinton had no problem with Epstein. Visited his island many times. Lefty loon has no problem with that at all.

Color me shocked.
I'm frankly shocked (although I shouldn't be) that you have no problem with Trump elevating a prosecutor so obviously corrupt and frankly IMMORAL...to his Cabinet
I'm not shocked to see you're so far out there that you can't see your own hypocrisy.

Did you Support Clinton?
Did you defend Barney Frank?
Did you vote for Hillary?

/thread

WTF?

BUT CLINTON?

Color me shocked.
I'm frankly shocked (although I shouldn't be) that you have no problem with Trump elevating a prosecutor so obviously corrupt and frankly IMMORAL...to his Cabinet
I'm not shocked to see you're so far out there that you can't see your own hypocrisy.

Did you Support Clinton?

/thread
Your little red herring fails, dipshit.

Trump rewarded the guy who protected his child molesting friend by installing him in his Cabinet.

One has to wonder why that is.

gettyimages-681946576-1024x1024.jpg

WTF?

BUT CLINTON?

Color me shocked.

Did you Support Clinton?

/thread
Poor little sick troll.

So what happens?

Link?
Seriously?

Yes, seriously. When someone comments on something it helps to have what they read to see how they came to their conclusions.

Lush providing the link showed he didn't read the story correctly, or even worse, didn't care about the actual facts, and just made crap up.

WTF?

BUT CLINTON?

Color me shocked.

Did you Support Clinton?

/thread
Poor little sick troll.
Silly fake lawyer. No one asked for your input.

Now don't you have an ambulance to go chase?

Trump has openly bragged about barging into beauty contestant dressing rooms and grabbing pussies.

Some of those contestants were underaged.

Now his child molester buddy has gotten the deal of a lifetime, and Trump rewarded the guy who made the deal by putting him in his Cabinet.

Acosta was rewarded for his good work with Epstein. It just makes all theses allegations against Trump all the more true.

http://adam.curry.com/enc/1469131454.77_trump-epsteinlawsuit.pdf

From the complaint:

9.Plaintiff was enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties,with other similarly situated minor females,held at a New York City residence that was being used byDefendant Jeffrey Epstein. At least four of the parties were attended by Defendant Trump.Exhs. A and B.On information and belief, by this time in 1994, Defendant, Trump had known Defendant Epstein for seven years(New York,10/28/02), and knew that Plaintiff was then just 13 years old.Exhs. A and B.

10.Defendant Trump initiated sexual contact with Plaintiff at four different parties. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied Plaintiff to a bed, exposed himself to Plaintiff,and then proceeded to forcibly rape Plaintiff. During the course of this savage sexual attack, Plaintiff loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but with no effect. Defendant Trump responded to Plaintiff’s pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.Exhs. A and B.

11.Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened Plaintiff that, were she ever to reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse of her by Defendant Trump, Plaintiff and her family would be physically harmed if not killed.Exhs. A and B.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back