Alex Acosta Pedophile Defender: Trump Cabinet Member

WTF?

You're defending a pedophile by screaming

BUT CLINTON?

Did SHE get this creep off?
I'm not defending anyone. Simply pointing out the stupidity of your thread.

Yup. Once again he didn't research what he wrote.

Oh and his hero Clinton had no problem with Epstein. Visited his island many times. Lefty loon has no problem with that at all.

Color me shocked.

Acosta's illegal activity was only brought to light yesterday, fuckhead. It's not like Trump wants this kind of negative publicity and I'm certain the guy will be looking for a new job real soon.

You think Trump wasn't aware that he hired a guy that was responsible for this fuck up?

Acosta's illegal activity was only brought to light yesterday, fuckhead. It's not like Trump wants this kind of negative publicity and I'm certain the guy will be looking for a new job real soon.

You think Trump wasn't aware that he hired a guy that was responsible for this fuck up?

You think Acosta put "let off pedophile rapist" in his resume?

If you want to play gotcha politics and guilt by association remember that Bill Clinton visited Epstein's private island over 20 times...
And Clinton also pardoned a convicted child molester-

While he represented inner-city Chicago, Reynolds was a good friend of the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan. They were such close friends that Reynolds had no problem spouting some of Farrakhan’s various anti-Semitic incantations against Jews while in office.
But all of this vicious hate couldn’t help Reynolds when he helped himself to regular illegal sexual relations with a 16-year-old “campaign worker,” Beverly T. Heard. A tape of an explicit June 6, 1994, phone conversation between Heard and Reynolds was exhibit number TR-1 in People v. Melvin Reynolds, a trial that ended in Reynolds’ conviction. Reynolds was sentenced to several years in federal prison for this and fraud and corruption convictions; his wife and three children went on welfare in Boston.

A sampling of Reynolds’ phone conversation rivals the lurid detail of Clinton’s lewd behavior in the Starr Report. Various underwear choices and sex acts are graphically described by Reynolds to his youthful female target. This includes a planned threesome with a 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl named Theresa. Awestruck with the prospect, Reynolds rhetorically asks, “Did I win the Lotto?” It’s enough to make Reynolds’ pardoner, Monica’s boyfriend, blush.

And not only was Reynolds pardoned by Clinton, but he was hired by Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Operation PUSH to decrease the number of young blacks going to prison. Given its new employee — teen “romance” king Reynolds — it’s ironic that Jackson founded PUSH to persuade minority students to avoid, among other things, teen-age pregnancy. Until Clinton’s pardon, Reynolds, like any other convicted child molester, was required to register as a sex offender in each place he lived.
But but CLINTON!!!!

Newsflash...Clinton hasn't been in the White House in almost 2 decades.

If you want to play gotcha politics and guilt by association remember that Bill Clinton visited Epstein's private island over 20 times...

While he represented inner-city Chicago, Reynolds was a good friend of the Nation of Islam’s Louis Farrakhan. They were such close friends that Reynolds had no problem spouting some of Farrakhan’s various anti-Semitic incantations against Jews while in office.
But all of this vicious hate couldn’t help Reynolds when he helped himself to regular illegal sexual relations with a 16-year-old “campaign worker,” Beverly T. Heard. A tape of an explicit June 6, 1994, phone conversation between Heard and Reynolds was exhibit number TR-1 in People v. Melvin Reynolds, a trial that ended in Reynolds’ conviction. Reynolds was sentenced to several years in federal prison for this and fraud and corruption convictions; his wife and three children went on welfare in Boston.

A sampling of Reynolds’ phone conversation rivals the lurid detail of Clinton’s lewd behavior in the Starr Report. Various underwear choices and sex acts are graphically described by Reynolds to his youthful female target. This includes a planned threesome with a 15-year-old Catholic schoolgirl named Theresa. Awestruck with the prospect, Reynolds rhetorically asks, “Did I win the Lotto?” It’s enough to make Reynolds’ pardoner, Monica’s boyfriend, blush.

And not only was Reynolds pardoned by Clinton, but he was hired by Rev. Jesse Jackson’s Operation PUSH to decrease the number of young blacks going to prison. Given its new employee — teen “romance” king Reynolds — it’s ironic that Jackson founded PUSH to persuade minority students to avoid, among other things, teen-age pregnancy. Until Clinton’s pardon, Reynolds, like any other convicted child molester, was required to register as a sex offender in each place he lived.
But but CLINTON!!!!

And you're still mad because one of the women he fucked didn't become president

You think that it was some secret that the prosecution of someone so high profile was botched?

It looks like rather than a bug it was a FEATURE

But but CLINTON!!!!

Newsflash:
Sure and I'd bet he's still visiting Epstein's island. No accounting for taste.

Clinton didn't get this guy off and he didn't appoint the guy that DID to his Cabinet.

YOU are disgusting

Epstein needs to spend the rest of his life in a jail cell and Acosta should have the cell right next to him. And Trump should apologize for HIRING this fucking corrupt asshole.

Full Stop

You disagree?

Sure, other than Trump apologizing. Why should he?
Because he HIRED this creep. It was no secret that Epstein got a slap on the wrist

WTF?

You're defending a pedophile by screaming

BUT CLINTON?

Did SHE get this creep off?
I'm not defending anyone. Simply pointing out the stupidity of your thread.

Yup. Once again he didn't research what he wrote.

Oh and his hero Clinton had no problem with Epstein. Visited his island many times. Lefty loon has no problem with that at all.

Color me shocked.
I'm frankly shocked (although I shouldn't be) that you have no problem with Trump elevating a prosecutor so obviously corrupt and frankly IMMORAL...to his Cabinet

So serial pedophile rapist Epstein gets a slap on the wrist and now we find out that his lawyer acted illegally in getting that ruling.

So what happens?

Trump puts Acosta in his friggin Cabinet.

The Swamp is GROWING with the Orange Criminal in the White House folks

So serial pedophile rapist Epstein gets a slap on the wrist

So he won't be flying around with Bill Clinton any more?

So serial pedophile rapist Epstein gets a slap on the wrist and now we find out that his lawyer acted illegally in getting that ruling.

So what happens?

Many people are wondering why Trump wanted Epstein’s secrets hidden.
Hmmmm.

So what happens?

I wonder if Bill Clinton was behind this since he was good friends with Epstein and flew on his planes and stayed at his island.

Wink, wink.

I wonder if Bill Clinton was behind this since he was good friends with Epstein and flew on his planes and stayed at his island.

Wink, wink.

Since we're "wondering"...I wonder if YOU were behind it. There's exactly as much evidence of that.

Amazing that Clinton got Acosta that job with Trump.

How many times was TRUMP at Epstein's rape island by the way....

Hypocrisy is thy name... as not a word when Clinton pardoned a child molester.
But, to this case-

Marra's ruling did not overturn Epstein's plea deal or issue an order resolving the case, saying he was "not ruling that the decision not to prosecute was improper" but that "under the facts of this case, there was a violation of the victims rights under the CVRA."

There were several fed prosecutors involved in the case. And it was the fbi that sent them letters stating they were still investigating the case, by reading the Judges finding, when in actuality a plea agreement had been reached.

Now, if indeed Acosta, or any others are found to have been negligent in their actions, then let them receive the punishment that is appropriate.

You think that it was some secret that the prosecution of someone so high profile was botched?

It looks like rather than a bug it was a FEATURE
Well, it happened during Obama’s administration.

So what happens?

I think there is plenty of outrage for partisans of both parties.

So what happens?

he was really good friends of .......from roll.....Bill Clinton

So what happens?

I think there is plenty of outrage for partisans of both parties.
there's no "both sides" here

Trump knew that (to be generous) Acosta failed miserably in this case

And of Course said

"Get me THAT guy for my Cabinet! "

Forum List

Back