Albany, NY Removes Statue Of Hero. Erects Pride Flags!

So you don't have anything to say about Africans practicing 'capitalism', of course. It couldn't work without their full cooperation after all. But there is no Bling to be plundered from Africans, though, so no big exegesis of black guilt, which is odd, since we have a couple of idiot black racists here who keep trying to convince us all that blacks invented everything first n stuff. But keep dreaming of getting your Skittles and malt liquor by the truckloads any time now. lol tard.
Only little hurt Snowflakes like you cry about African slavers whenever the topic of slaver Founders comes up. Guess what you Dipshit, I'm not in favor of celebrating African slavers in statue form either. Who is? 😄

Only little hurt Snowflakes like you cry about African slavers whenever the topic of slaver Founders comes up. Guess what you Dipshit, I'm not in favor of celebrating African slavers in statue form either. Who is? 😄
Are you angry that blacks sold blacks into slavery? Are you angry that the first slave owner in America was a free black man? Are you angry that all races have suffered slavery at one time or another? Are you angry that whites freed the slaves? Or are you simply a full time hypocrite?

Are you angry that blacks sold blacks into slavery? Are you angry that the first slave owner in America was a free black man? Are you angry that all races have suffered slavery at one time or another? Are you angry that whites freed the slaves? Or are you simply a full time hypocrite?
I'm not angry about anything that happend hundreds of years ago and to people other than myself. 😄 I'm amused that you're here crying over a statue.

I'm not angry about anything that happend hundreds of years ago and to people other than myself. 😄 I'm amused that you're here crying over a statue.
If you're not angry about anything that happened hundreds of years ago, then why do you support the removal of an historic statue?

If you're not angry about anything that happened hundreds of years ago, then why do you support the removal of an historic statue?

Because he/she/it/mutant is just a parrot, and has no capacity for reasoning and consistency in its rants.

Because I don't want my country celebrating slavers. I don't have to be angry to hold that position. All I have to be a reasonable non mutant human being.

Because he/she/it/mutant is just a parrot, and has no capacity for reasoning and consistency in its rants.
What inconsistency you moron? Can you point it out? I don't celebrate European slavers or African slavers. What's inconsistent about that? 😄

Because I don't want my country celebrating slavers. I don't have to be angry to hold that position. All I have to be a reasonable non mutant human being.
And I don't want my country to celebrate groomers. So why should the loonie-left get to dictate the nation's moral code?

Right out of Mao Tse Tung's playbook! The Marxists running the city of Albany, NY (the State Capitol) quietly and silently removed a statue of a Revolutionary War Hero to make everyone feel more “inclusive” (except patriotic Americans, apparently). They then plastered their Fag Flags across the face of the building where the statue once stood. I'm sure those flags will make people with a high moral standard really feel “included.”

Mao believed that change required two things: The destruction of the old way while simultaneously erecting a new way. The Commie's in Albany have clearly adopted Mao's philosophy.

Statue of Revolutionary War Hero Quietly Removed from City Hall - Flags on Building Show Government's True Allegiance​

FyQjBJuXoAASEbs

The OP left out this little bit about the guy in the statue:

Schuyler was “one of the largest slaveowners in the state of New York during his lifetime”.

Queers are the "majority?" Not even close.
Jesus Christ you're stupid. Queers and their supporters are the majority. You bigots who still venerate slavers are a dying minority of old fucks that most people have shuffled off to retirement homes so they don't have to think about you anymore. 😄

The man was a slaver you dumb Bingo. Only dumb Bingos like you, ignorant of history and devoid of common sense, could think a slaver fought for the freedom of others. He fought to be able to profit off of slavery without having to share with a King.

Forum List

Back