Albany, NY Removes Statue Of Hero. Erects Pride Flags!

Freedom wasn't some new concept they invented you dumb Bingo. Freedom exists in nature. Governments were created to restrict that freedom. It's hilarious that you morons miss this simple fact. 😄
Then return to the Articles of Confederation which is freedom without any government taxation. A great concept. Not global though. Outside financial, economic and banking forces licked their chops to interfere. The same people involved in the slave trade as we destroy the founding fathers for the document that came after the Articles of Confederation. So get rid of governments and 95% of government money and resources. We will see many differences in survival.

Then return to the Articles of Confederation which is freedom without any government taxation. A great concept. Not global though. Outside financial, economic and banking forces licked their chops to interfere. The same people involved in the slave trade as we destroy the founding fathers for the document that came after the Articles of Confederation. So get rid of governments and 95% of government money and resources. We will see many differences in survival.
I'm not advocating for zero government you dumb Bingo, I'm simply pointing out that the Founders didn't invent freedom and that the government they created restricted the freedom of others in some seriously oppressive and tyrannical ways.

Banning books isn't the equivalent of removing a statue of some old ass slaver no one gives a shit about. But it's also a shit strategy so I don't mind you trying. There's this thing called the internet where children can find whatever information they want. I'm more than happy for them to educate themselves on LGTBQ issues than their Bingo parents, which they will. What they won't do is spend a second caring to learn about some old dead slaver no one gives a shit about. 😄
Just because YOU don't like a statue doesn't giver YOU the right to have it removed, any more than if I don't like YOUR gay bumper sticker gives me the right to remove it. Modern "slavers" are the groomers salivating all over the classroom kids. That's actual crimes against humanity and should be severely punished. And I have no doubt at all that you would love to "educate" kids on the virtues of transgenderism and/or the benefits of a man putting his dingaling in another man's bum.

Just because YOU don't like a statue doesn't giver YOU the right to have it removed, any more than if I don't like YOUR gay bumper sticker gives me the right to remove it. Modern "slavers" are the groomers salivating all over the classroom kids. That's actual crimes against humanity and should be severely punished. And I have no doubt at all that you would love to "educate" kids on the virtues of transgenderism and/or the benefits of a man putting his dingaling in another man's bum.
I don't have the authority to do anything on my own you dipshit. The community and their representatives decided to remove it and place a symbol of gay pride there instead. Feel free to cry about it.

I don't have the authority to do anything on my own you dipshit. The community and their representatives decided to remove it and place a symbol of gay pride there instead. Feel free to cry about it.
The fact that they removed the statue "quietly" makes me think that "the community" had no idea. It was a queer-friendly activist or small group of activists that made the decision.

The fact that they removed the statue "quietly" makes me think that "the community" had no idea. It was a queer-friendly activist or small group of activists that made the decision.
You wanted them to throw a parade before hand? Its the removal of a statue, how much fanfare do you imagine that requires? 😄

You wanted them to throw a parade before hand? Its the removal of a statue, how much fanfare do you imagine that requires? 😄
It doesn't require fanfare, but it should require community discussion. The good news is that the statue wasn't destroyed. The bad news is that the city has decided to celebrate one means by which HIV is spread and a "man's" right to groom kids.

It doesn't require fanfare, but it should require community discussion. The good news is that the statue wasn't destroyed. The bad news is that the city has decided to celebrate one means by which HIV is spread and a "man's" right to groom kids.
They don't need to discuss it with you before hand you Snowflake. If you don't like their representation then try to vote them out of office the next time they're up for reelection.

They don't need to discuss it with you before hand you Snowflake. If you don't like their representation then try to vote them out of office the next time they're up for reelection.
That only works with elections aren't fixed.

I don't hate anything about you linking slavery to capitalism. Typically you dumb Bingos try to deny it. 😄

So you don't have anything to say about Africans practicing 'capitalism', of course. It couldn't work without their full cooperation after all. But there is no Bling to be plundered from Africans, though, so no big exegesis of black guilt, which is odd, since we have a couple of idiot black racists here who keep trying to convince us all that blacks invented everything first n stuff. But keep dreaming of getting your Skittles and malt liquor by the truckloads any time now. lol tard.

Speaking of idiot black racists, where is AssLips now? Did he get locked up? Anybody know when he gets out?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back