Alaska Turning Blue(?) ( Maybe Selling Ice And Water To Californians(?)!) Poll Results!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Snow may happen in the California High Sierra over the weekend. California is already a Blue state, and in fact a water-related landslide may have already happened, over summer, near Mt. Shasta. Now there even appears an omen. Alaska too, with abundant resources, is also turning Blue, in the polling!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/29/u...t-toward-mark-begich.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=0

The more likely the voting scenario, the more likely the outcome is Democratic Senate, and Democratic Congress. Pretty much the Pacific Rim seems to be heading far more into diversity, and including in economics. Nationally, economics seems to be less than a turnout builder for voters anywhere, McConnell or Obama connected. Regionally, the West and the Islands seem ready to go forward, and prosper.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Algonquian Lands of Nations in Kansas--maybe not all that Red-Happy either!)

Hopefully Alaska won't go the Communist/Progressive route. That would be very disappointing. I think very highly of Alaskans. I see no reason why they would support Communists/Progressives. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back