Ebola High Threat Alert! Gop Shut Down Cdc Only Weeks Ago!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Anyone watching TV news, or likely reading newspapers, would probably think that the plague was under way, in America! (1) A lot of liberals still think ACA didn't go far enough, and (2), The Republicans so oppose public health that they shut down the federal government only weeks ago, Center for Disease Control, included! "Why not now," the polls don't ask(?)!

I myself responded to a YouGov paid poll solicitation just last month. There was a screener up front. I myself was not allowed to continue(?)! Generally, mostly economists tend to think that anything of mine is probably a random event(?). The screening event makes anyone wonder about YouGov/CBS/NYTimes on a budget(?).

Possibly the auditors know the funding sources, in real life. As Cotton running for Senate in Arkansas would put it, the Bush economists especially, were the smart ones(?). When TARP finally happened, all their friends cashed in for tens of millions(?)! It is noted that independent poll-taking really isn't happening much, this season. Anyone has to wonder about just how much cash any political reporters really have, at all(?)!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/06/u...ate-races-poll-finds.html?_r=0&abt=0002&abg=1

Notable in the results is probably how soft the support for anything GOP comes off. In Louisiana, maybe 25% of the Nov 4 vote is probably undecided. Braley is tied, and leading in Iowa. Even New York Times notes that Colorado and Michigan are likely really not GOP. Everyone else has Kansas independent. Center for Disease Control is in Atlanta, so probably Perdue really hates them(?). The Independent in Alaska, running for governor, seems to have the only really lock on the polling results. Sarah Palin. . . .went on to. . . .whatever(?).

The Republican "edge" in the polling is more likely slipping away.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Issue now for Santa Barbara--new high rise on Lands of Many Nations!"

Forum List

Back