"Alas, Poor Harley-Davidson ..."

They are running out of baby boomers looking to recapture their youth.
And are being replaced with prancing faggots. .... :gay:

True that.

TNHarley
I been riding harleys for years!
/——-/ I’d love to ride, and would only choose a Harley but I’ve seen too many fatal accidents in NY caused by wreckless car drivers. At the age of 67, I guess it’s one thing I’ll never do.
You have to constantly pay attention. Constantly. Not just people. A few pieces of gravel could get you down

/——-/ I’d love to ride, and would only choose a Harley but I’ve seen too many fatal accidents in NY caused by wreckless car drivers. At the age of 67, I guess it’s one thing I’ll never do.

No matter how good you are you can't fully account for the stupidity of other drivers. Motorcyclists are crazy man. What are the odds you'll never get into an accident? And when you do it's just you, the other vehicles and that pavement. No thanks.

No matter how good you are you can't fully account for the stupidity of other drivers. Motorcyclists are crazy man. What are the odds you'll never get into an accident? And when you do it's just you, the other vehicles and that pavement. No thanks.
They saying goes "its not if you went down, its when"
Im lucky to not have laid mine down yet.
I did get ran off the road on a crotch rocket one day but the field was level with the road so i just went off into the high grass and prayed i didnt hit anything.
I did get my fucking tires muddy though. Fucking cocksucker

Why the huge tires?
Spinning weight is one of the biggest drags on power whether it be human,electric or internal combustion.
Not that I'd ever buy one....give me a golf cart for a quick run to the corner store.

They saying goes "its not if you went down, its when"
Im lucky to not have laid mine down yet.
I did get ran off the road on a crotch rocket one day but the field was level with the road so i just went off into the high grass and prayed i didnt hit anything.
I did get my fucking tires muddy though. Fucking cocksucker
/——/ year’s ago a biker was making a right hand turn into a parking lot. He signaled, a car heading in the opposite direction slowed and as the biker turned the driver sped up. She hit the biker head on and his head went through the windshield. The driver told police his last words were “Why did you hit me? You saw me turning.” She said he died before she could say she thought she had time to pass him. This as it was reported in Newsday.

Harleys are just too fucking expensive now. Why are young people going to buy a 30k bike when they can get an import thats only around 8 that has more power?
Sure they dont like as good or can sound as good but we are talking a 20k dollar difference..

You're paying for the mystic.
Tell me this doesnt look better than a Harley .....
yamaha-warrior-02.jpg

I miss mine. Had the Tricky Air suspension and a shitload of other mods and would blow the doors off any Harley.

Harleys are just too fucking expensive now. Why are young people going to buy a 30k bike when they can get an import thats only around 8 that has more power?
Sure they dont like as good or can sound as good but we are talking a 20k dollar difference..

You're paying for the mystic.
Tell me this doesnt look better than a Harley .....
yamaha-warrior-02.jpg

I miss mine. Had the Tricky Air suspension and a shitload of other mods and would blow the doors off any Harley.
The warriors are definitely an exception. g9t a couple co workers with them. Those things are a powerhouse!

Old Triumphs.

"Now, if you're gonna stay cool, you got to wheel. You gotta put something down, you gotta make some jive, don't you know what I'm talkin' about?"

annex-brando-marlon-wild-one-the_09.jpg

I gave $400 for a running '71 Honda CB750-four. Had it for 10 years now. Great bike. Harleys were great bikes to buy cheap and customize...I cannot remember the last basket case Harley I saw for sale. My brother bought his in Korea when he was in the Army. It was quite a bit cheaper than buying one in the US.

The Official Motorcycle of the Democrat Party, and liberal/progressives everywhere.

One word: used.
Let some poseur pay retail, doll it up, and sell it because he's a bigger pussy than pupps. (if that's possible)
Half price!

Last edited:
Back in the 80s, HD had a waiting list. They now run TV commercials. A first. They're getting their comeuppance for being arrogant shitheads.

Forum List

Back