alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

What law?

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Yeah, but where does it this law say that the birth certificate would indicate the child was born in Hawaii?

That's where your argument breaks. And you know it breaks....as you omit any mention of this question about the birth certificate indicating the child was born in Hawaii in any reply. You won't even quote me asking the question.

You always tell me where you know your argument is weakest by what you refuse, over and over, to address. Or even acknowledge exists.

Oh, and how any of that law 'fraudulent'?

where does it say it doesn't....it seems to me its up to bureaucrat discretion.

That above post by keys got an informative by me....yours never do.

be interesting to know when that law was passed and if it was during Obama pal Neil Abercrombe's governance.

If you find any post by Keys 'informative' then you are a lost cause.

Meanwhile- the Republican Director of Health- selected by the Republican Governor- confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that he is a natural born citizen.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
DIRECTOR
Phone: (808) 586-4410
Fax: (808) 586-4444
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063
STATEMENT BY HEAL
TH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State D
epartment of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citiz
en. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”

What law?

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Yeah, but where does it this law say that the birth certificate would indicate the child was born in Hawaii?

That's where your argument breaks. And you know it breaks....as you omit any mention of this question about the birth certificate indicating the child was born in Hawaii in any reply. You won't even quote me asking the question.

You always tell me where you know your argument is weakest by what you refuse, over and over, to address. Or even acknowledge exists.

be interesting to know when that law was passed and if it was during Obama pal Neil Abercrombe's governance.

Meanwhile- the Republican Director of Health- selected by the Republican Governor- confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that he is a natural born citizen.

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

And this is the part that is so bizarre. These poor souls consider whatever hapless batshit they make up to be *more* authoritative and accurate than any document than the State of Hawaii. They are literally arguing, without the slightest exaggeration, that their subjective beliefs are more valid than a legal birth certificate.

This is what is so concerning with Republicans. They're being trained to *feel* rather than think. And to priortize their feelings over any objective evidence. The GOP establishment reaps what it sows, however. And they've 'felt' themselves into a corner......with the emotion based GOP primary voters favoring the most absurd candidates. Reality TV stars and retired surgeons........to lead our military and the executive branch.

One of whom thinks the pyramids were built as a granary. The other who is a birther.

What you believe does change reality
The reality is that I am correct.

You clearly haven't studied the topic of standing
Yet, you still cannot prove me wrong. Imagine that.

I don't need to. The precedent is there.
What's the precedent of a Canadian being elected POTUS?

A natural born Canadian.

do you guys think this will ever get to the supreme court ? what kind of case would it be ??

What law?

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

which one died in the plane crash ??

The point is-- Ted Cruz was actually born in Alberta, Canada. So how does this make him eligible to be POTUS?

It doesn't make he eligible.

It also doesn't disqualify him.

What disqualifies him is the same thing that disqualified the Brown Clown: He was born to a Foreign National Father.

The Natural Born Citizen clause requires a candidate for President (and Vice President by extension) be born to TWO US Citizen Parents.

Feel Better?
Bullshit.
What country was Cruz a citizen of when he was born?
Answer: USA. He is a natural born citizen.

Born in Canada (Ted was) to one American parent.

But he was natural born an American citizen? LMAO.

Fuck you are stupid. And desperate.
What country was a citizen of when he was born?
When was he naturalized as an American citizen?
Damn you're dumb, s0n.

Remind me what the fuck all that Republican birther shit was about.

Obama could have been born ANYWHERE to an American citizen who lived in the USA for 10 years at least.

So again, what was the birther bullshit all about?

BTW, Ted aint gonna be elected President no matter where he was born.

But still.......birther redux will be so cool.

Its just a symptom of the way that the GOP has taught its ilk to think. They need 'angry white guys' as Lindsey Graham put it. They need voters powerfully influenced by innuendo, as when the Bush team insinuated that John McCain had fathered an illegitimate child in an interracial affair before the South Carolina primary. They need people motivated by fear in exclusion of evidence.

And the birther conspiracy feeds all these traits. Its baseless. Its emotional. And it requires the utter denial of overwhelming evidence in favor of a story that is pristinely baseless.

What law?

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

Does it really matter, Wash? If Chiyome Fukino were alive, if she'd died in a plane crash, you'd ignore her just the same.

You're a birther. Ignoring evidence is what you do.

do you guys think this will ever get to the supreme court ? what kind of case would it be ??
This case? Probably not. Its generally accepted that a natural born citizen is one who is a citizen at birth. Which Cruz was.

The only part that may be of legal curiosity is whether or not a person who wasn't born in the US is a natural born citizen. I would argue that they are. There's enough contradicting that conclusion that it might be interesting.

But ultimately, I don't see this as having legs in any federal court. To say nothing of the USSC. I'd be surprised if even one justice approved cert.

How about a kid born in Iraq to an American soldier. Raised a Muslim. Comes to the USA.

Would that be a natural born citizen?
And able to become President?

Hey if all this is true, then the Republican party can seriously expand its search for a Presidential candidate. Maybe there is a one half American out there that you all could support. And that could win a general election. You all dont have one yet. Even with Canadian Ted.
Cruz was an American citizen the day he was born. That makes him natural born.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yea just like Obama was natural born the day he was born.

You know what the big difference brtween the two is?

One has been called President Obama for almost 8 years.

The other will never see the inside of the WH unless the next President invites him.

I see the difference now.
You see nothing.
Cruz will win. Obama will go down as the worst president in history, a total aberration caused by white guilt.
And when his real birth certificate comes out he will be remembered as the biggest fraudster in the Oval Office.

How about a kid born in Iraq to an American soldier. Raised a Muslim. Comes to the USA.

Hey if all this is true, then the Republican party can seriously expand its search for a Presidential candidate. Maybe there is a one half American out there that you all could support. And that could win a general election. You all dont have one yet. Even with Canadian Ted.

The other will never see the inside of the WH unless the next President invites him.

You see nothing.
Cruz will win. Obama will go down as the worst president in history, a total aberration caused by white guilt.
And when his real birth certificate comes out he will be remembered as the biggest fraudster in the Oval Office.

Real birth cert? WTF are you talking about.

Obama could have been born in Canada to an American mother and any other citizen of the world as a father and you are saying he (Obama) would be natural born.

Thats exactly why you are saying Cruz is good to go. Born in Canada, American mom and commie dad.

You are not real sharp are ya?

You see nothing.

Obama could have been born in Canada to an American mother and any other citizen of the world as a father and you are saying he (Obama) would be natural born.

Thats exactly why you are saying Cruz is good to go. Born in Canada, American mom and commie dad.

You are an idiot. That much is clear.
Obama's real birth certiicate probably lists someone else as his daddy. This is why he's gone to such lengths to block it.

You see nothing.

You think white guilt got Obama elected?

Not two wars and the collapse of the economy?

That didnt happen in your world eh?

I would have voted for Micky Mouse over any candidate being offered by Repubs vs Obama. No matter what color Mickey was.

You really arent very smart. You could at least thank Obama for recovering the loss suffered under Bush in the stock market and real estate. And how about those gas prices. And the UE rate.

I know it sucks to be a Republican in this country. Your kind tell the rest of us that everyday.

But for the other 75% of the citizens, things got better under Obama.

You Republican fools need to get off your ass and make things better for yourself.

LIKE THE DEMOCRATS AND THE INDEPDNDENTS HAVE DONE. LMAO.

You see nothing.

Obama's real birth certiicate probably lists someone else as his daddy. This is why he's gone to such lengths to block it.

By your own admission, as long as his Mother was American, it dont matter where he was born or who his daddy was.

You got a thinking disability or what the fucks wrong with you??

What law?

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

I presume you are capable of using Google.

Why ask me?

You see nothing.

LOL...and the 49ers are going to the Super Bowl this year.

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

Why ask me?
hey, i heard is doc c retiring ??

You see nothing.

Speaking of idiots......the State of Hawaii has already confirmed Barack Obama's real birth certificate- only an idiot- like you- would decide that means something else.

And what exactly has Barack Obama done to block any birth certificate?

He showed his birth certificate- and the State of Hawaii confirmed it.

Only an idiot like you would decide that means 'probably lists someone else as his daddy'.

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
DIRECTOR
STATEMENT BY HEAL

Why ask me?
hey, i heard is doc c retiring ??

Doc retired a couple of years ago.

You see nothing.

You think white guilt got Obama elected?

Not two wars and the collapse of the economy?

That didnt happen in your world eh?

I would have voted for Micky Mouse over any candidate being offered by Repubs vs Obama. No matter what color Mickey was.

You really arent very smart. You could at least thank Obama for recovering the loss suffered under Bush in the stock market and real estate. And how about those gas prices. And the UE rate.

I know it sucks to be a Republican in this country. Your kind tell the rest of us that everyday.

But for the other 75% of the citizens, things got better under Obama.

You Republican fools need to get off your ass and make things better for yourself.

LIKE THE DEMOCRATS AND THE INDEPDNDENTS HAVE DONE. LMAO.
Things are worse under Obama for anyone who isnt the top 5%.
We get it. You are an Obama dick sucker. Got the autographed knee pads and all.

Forum List

Back