alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Cruz was an American citizen the day he was born. That makes him natural born.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yea just like Obama was natural born the day he was born.

You know what the big difference brtween the two is?

One has been called President Obama for almost 8 years.

The other will never see the inside of the WH unless the next President invites him.

I see the difference now.
You see nothing.
Cruz will win. Obama will go down as the worst president in history, a total aberration caused by white guilt.
And when his real birth certificate comes out he will be remembered as the biggest fraudster in the Oval Office.

Real birth cert? WTF are you talking about.

Obama could have been born in Canada to an American mother and any other citizen of the world as a father and you are saying he (Obama) would be natural born.

Thats exactly why you are saying Cruz is good to go. Born in Canada, American mom and commie dad.

You are not real sharp are ya?
You are an idiot. That much is clear.
Obama's real birth certiicate probably lists someone else as his daddy. This is why he's gone to such lengths to block it.

By your own admission, as long as his Mother was American, it dont matter where he was born or who his daddy was.

You got a thinking disability or what the fucks wrong with you??
That one is seriously fucked in the head. Not that I need to tell you; no doubt, you discern the same just from reading his posts.

How about a kid born in Iraq to an American soldier. Raised a Muslim. Comes to the USA.

Would that be a natural born citizen?
And able to become President?

Hey if all this is true, then the Republican party can seriously expand its search for a Presidential candidate. Maybe there is a one half American out there that you all could support. And that could win a general election. You all dont have one yet. Even with Canadian Ted.
Cruz was an American citizen the day he was born. That makes him natural born.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yea just like Obama was natural born the day he was born.

You know what the big difference brtween the two is?

One has been called President Obama for almost 8 years.

The other will never see the inside of the WH unless the next President invites him.

I see the difference now.
You see nothing.
Cruz will win. Obama will go down as the worst president in history, a total aberration caused by white guilt.
And when his real birth certificate comes out he will be remembered as the biggest fraudster in the Oval Office.

Real birth cert? WTF are you talking about.

Obama could have been born in Canada to an American mother and any other citizen of the world as a father and you are saying he (Obama) would be natural born.

Thats exactly why you are saying Cruz is good to go. Born in Canada, American mom and commie dad.

You are not real sharp are ya?
You are an idiot. That much is clear.
Obama's real birth certiicate probably lists someone else as his daddy. This is why he's gone to such lengths to block it.

Occam's Razor cuts that conspiracy horseshit to ribbons. As it would require a massive co-conspiracy going back at least a decade. Which is fantastically complicate, pointlessly elaborate, and utterly fact free.

Where as you having no idea what you're talking about is far simpler and more plausible.

bottom line is three people know whether or not the long form even exists,
one of them was just killed in a freak plane crash on a nice day in hawaii. :cool:

bottom line is three people know whether or not the long form exists, one of them was just killed in a freak plane crash on a nice day in hawaii. :cool:

Bottom line, Obama's place of birth has been established more thoroughly than any president in US history.

And you ignore everyone who doesn't tell you what you want to believe. Dead, alive or retired.

bottom line is three people know whether or not the long form exists, one of them was just killed in a freak plane crash on a nice day in hawaii. :cool:

Bottom line, Obama's place of birth has been established more thoroughly than any president in US history.

And you ignore everyone who doesn't tell you what you want to believe. Dead, alive or retired.
sounds like global warming. i like "ockham's razor cuts" though, very clever.

sounds like global warming.

Sounds like you'll ignore anyone who doesn't say what you want to believe.

Just an FYI......confirmation bias isn't the best way to view the world. It tends to be notoriously unreliable.

I couldnt help but notice the rabbi didnt or couldnt, answer the question about what the problem was with Obamas birth.

American mother, Muslim father, born in the USA or not makes no difference

American mother, communist father, definitely not born in the USA.

One made a big difference to the GOP. The other doesnt. Why is that?
Because Rafael looks kinda white.

sounds like global warming.

Sounds like you're still doubling down on Confirmation Bias.

And an elaborate conspiracy is not only fact free....its pointlessly complicated and needlessly complex. When you hear hoof beats, think horses. Not zebras.

i like "ockham's razor cuts" though, very clever.

Yeah, but I mixed my metaphors with the 'cutting horseshit to ribbons'. I've never even heard of a ribbon of horseshit.

Are the hypocritical Libs STILL talking 'birther' nonsense? I swear, ever since Hillary started that in regards to Obama in 2008 that's all they have been able to talk about....usually blaming others for doing so.

Are the hypocritical Libs STILL talking 'birther' nonsense? I swear, ever since Hillary started that in regards to Obama in 2008 that's all they have been able to talk about....usually blaming others for doing so.

An anonymous email from a 'purported' Hillary supporter, huh?

Who was the supporter?

But it's Republicans who actually believe it and took it and ran with it.

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS......!" :crybaby:

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS...."

The point is-- Ted Cruz was actually born in Alberta, Canada. So how does this make him eligible to be POTUS?

It doesn't make he eligible.

It also doesn't disqualify him.

What disqualifies him is the same thing that disqualified the Brown Clown: He was born to a Foreign National Father.

And who says that disqualifies him?

Who? James Madison and the Legislative Representatives of the People of the United States, who ratified The US Constitution.

The point is-- Ted Cruz was actually born in Alberta, Canada. So how does this make him eligible to be POTUS?

It doesn't make he eligible.

It also doesn't disqualify him.

What disqualifies him is the same thing that disqualified the Brown Clown: He was born to a Foreign National Father.

And who says that disqualifies him?

Who? James Madison and the Legislative Representatives of the People of the United States, who ratified The US Constitution.

Quote them saying as much.

You'll find you're only quoting yourself.

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

Prove the anonymous email had anything to do with Hillary. And of course, explain how Hillary is the source of the birther conspiracy when it was making the rounds on conservative chat boards BEFORE the anonymous email in question.

Prove the anonymous email had anything to do with Hillary. And of course, explain how Hillary is the source of the birther conspiracy when it was making the rounds on conservative chat boards BEFORE the anonymous email in question.
Why would / should I prove anything? I have not been addressing the conversation about any 'anonymous e-mail' at any time. I just pointed out how Liberals constantly refuse to take personal responsibility and always want to blame others. I am not interested in an e-mail. If YOU want to focus on that, go for it.

Except that it started here...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

... hardly has anything to do with Hillary.

Sorry, using a BLOG as 'evidence'? No credibility....besides the fact that it was Hillary's campaign team that 1st brought up the question of Obama's birth place / certificate has already been documented.... but as Hillary says, 'What difference does it make?'

The real important issue is that once again it is a LIBERAL exposing himself (or herself) as the real 'birther'. Sad....

Why would / should I prove anything? I have not been addressing the conversation about any 'anonymous e-mail' at any time. I just pointed out how Liberals constantly refuse to take personal responsibility and always want to blame others. I am not interested in an e-mail. If YOU want to focus on that, go for it.

Because you are the one making a claim that Hillary started the birther conspiracy.

Yet when challenged to demonstrate that an anonymous email was from Hillary......you've got jack shit.

So much for your narrative. Even you can't make it work.

Sorry, using a BLOG as 'evidence'? No credibility....besides the fact that it was Hillary's campaign team that 1st brought up the question of Obama's birth place / certificate has already been documented.... but as Hillary says, 'What difference does it make?'

And what's your evidence that the 'Hillary Campaign team first brought up the question of Obama's birth place'?

Don't tell me.......you've got nothing to back that either?

Forum List

Back