alan grayson threatens lawsuit on citizenship grounds if ted cruz is the gop nominee

Because you are the one making a claim that Hillary started the birther conspiracy.

Yet when challenged to demonstrate that an anonymous email was from Hillary......you've got jack shit..
I never brought up any e-mail. WTF are you talking about? Why would I try to research something and provide evidence for something I never brought up?

But since we are on the subject:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

The fact is Hillary was pissed that this 'new-comer' had the nerve to challenge her when it was HER time, and, finding herself being overtaken by him, used her usual Clinton back-channels and smear merchants to leak the idea that Obama was not a US citizen.

Now, again, Liberals are denying and pointing fingers. Personally I don't care because it does not matter. As I said, that was 8 years ago...but what is interesting NOW is that (once again) it is a 'LIBERAL' who engaging in 'birther-ism' yet Liberals are giving Grayson a pass, acting like he is invisible and never brought up this embarrassing accusation / law suit threat.

Get your 'birther' in line, Liberals! :p

Except that it started here...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

... hardly has anything to do with Hillary.
Sorry, using a BLOG as 'evidence'? No credibility....besides the fact that it was Hillary's campaign team that 1st brought up the question of Obama's birth place / certificate has already been documented.... but as Hillary says, 'What difference does it make?'

The real important issue is that once again it is a LIBERAL exposing himself (or herself) as the real 'birther'. Sad....
That's where it started. That's not a blog reporting where it started -- that's the actual story of Obama being born in Kenya.

And of course, you have zero evidence that Hillary's campaign team started it.

And what's your evidence that the 'Hillary Campaign team first brought up the question of Obama's birth place'?

Don't tell me.......you've got nothing to back that either?
YOU seem interested in that so YOU look it up. While you are doing that, tell me - do you support Grayson pulling the 'birther' card or not?

That's where it started. That's not a blog reporting where it started -- that's the actual story of Obama being born in Kenya.
So YOU are saying Obama was born in Kenya?
Don't care...

So back to Grayson....is that a 'Yes' you do support him pulling the 'birther' card or not?

So YOU are saying Obama was born in Kenya?
Don't care...

So back to Grayson....is that a 'Yes' you do support him pulling the 'birther' card or not?
Of course I'm not saying that. Unfortunately, you are stuck with a conservative brain, so naturally, you translate what I actually said into thinking I said Obama was born in Kenya. :cuckoo:

bottom line is three people know whether or not the long form exists, one of them was just killed in a freak plane crash on a nice day in hawaii. :cool:

Bottom line, Obama's place of birth has been established more thoroughly than any president in US history.

And you ignore everyone who doesn't tell you what you want to believe. Dead, alive or retired.
sounds like global warming.

Sounds like you're still doubling down on Confirmation Bias.

And an elaborate conspiracy is not only fact free....its pointlessly complicated and needlessly complex. When you hear hoof beats, think horses. Not zebras.

i like "ockham's razor cuts" though, very clever.

Yeah, but I mixed my metaphors with the 'cutting horseshit to ribbons'. I've never even heard of a ribbon of horseshit.
jake, conformation bias went out with the first round of birtherism.

bottom line is three people know whether or not the long form even exists,
one of them was just killed in a freak plane crash on a nice day in hawaii. :cool:

Actually we don't know how many people have seen Barack Obama's birth certificate.

We do know that three people have confirmed that it is on file- and that the birth certificates that have been shown on line are authentic and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Which is more than we know for any other candidate or President.

Now remind me once again why you never cared that no one ever confirmed Romney's birth certificate- oh wait- you never cared that we never saw Romney's BC- let alone how many officials confirmed it.

Are the hypocritical Libs STILL talking 'birther' nonsense? I swear, ever since Hillary started that in regards to Obama in 2008 that's all they have been able to talk about....usually blaming others for doing so.

Hypocritical Conservatives still trying to blame idiotic Conservative Birthers on Hilary.

Jeez how much do Conservatives want to admit that they believe that Hilary is pulling all of their strings?

Except that it started here...

RUTHLESS ROUNDUP: FREEDOMS ENEMIES - THE OBAMA STORY

... hardly has anything to do with Hillary.
Sorry, using a BLOG as 'evidence'? No credibility....besides the fact that it was Hillary's campaign team that 1st brought up the question of Obama's birth place / certificate has already been documented.... but as Hillary says, 'What difference does it make?'

The real important issue is that once again it is a LIBERAL exposing himself (or herself) as the real 'birther'. Sad....

Well all Birthers are idiots.

And yes- there are some idiots who are liberals. Grayson is an idiot.

The vast majority of Birthers are proud Konservatives

And as I said- all Birthers are idiots.

But it's Republicans who actually believe it and took it and ran with it.

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS......!" :crybaby:

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS...."

Prove the anonymous email had anything to do with Hillary. And of course, explain how Hillary is the source of the birther conspiracy when it was making the rounds on conservative chat boards BEFORE the anonymous email in question.
Why would / should I prove anything?.

Why would you prove anything?

You are too busy being punked by Drudge and posting those lies.

You would make a fine Birther.

Because you are the one making a claim that Hillary started the birther conspiracy.

Yet when challenged to demonstrate that an anonymous email was from Hillary......you've got jack shit..
I never brought up any e-mail. WTF are you talking about? Why would I try to research something and provide evidence for something I never brought up?

But since we are on the subject:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

Except of course- Breitbart being who Breitbart is- claims Hilary started the Birther movement- yet there is not one thing in that article that actually links Hilary to any statement about Barack Obama not being eligible.

But then again- you believe crap from Breitbart and Drudge- the good little Con that you are- you eat up this crap and proclaim it the finest caviar.

What law?

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Yeah, but where does it this law say that the birth certificate would indicate the child was born in Hawaii?

That's where your argument breaks. And you know it breaks....as you omit any mention of this question about the birth certificate indicating the child was born in Hawaii in any reply. You won't even quote me asking the question.

You always tell me where you know your argument is weakest by what you refuse, over and over, to address. Or even acknowledge exists.

Oh, and how any of that law 'fraudulent'?

where does it say it doesn't....it seems to me its up to bureaucrat discretion.

That above post by keys got an informative by me....yours never do.

be interesting to know when that law was passed and if it was during Obama pal Neil Abercrombe's governance.

If you find any post by Keys 'informative' then you are a lost cause.

Meanwhile- the Republican Director of Health- selected by the Republican Governor- confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that he is a natural born citizen.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
DIRECTOR
Phone: (808) 586-4410
Fax: (808) 586-4444
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063
STATEMENT BY HEAL
TH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State D
epartment of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citiz
en. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”
I notice all that verbiage didnt answer my question......nor does it say anything but that the director of health saw previous records

So S, you're still defending and standing behind 'birther' Grayson, huh?!

The dictionary, the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Wong Kim Ark decision all point in one direction: place of birth.

The Phrase Natural Born Citizen speaks to "THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP".

The nature of citizenship is a function of ... (wait for it... ) NATURE.

This is to say that the function of the standard for the office of the US President rests in THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... and decidedly NOT: THE LAW.

Meaning that the Constitution requires that beyond the age requirement, the minimal requirement to hold the office of the President of the United States, the individual must have come to BE a citizen of the United States as a natural consequence of their birth.

This requirement was established so as to preclude divided loyalties common to individuals who are merely citizens by law; such as where a child is born to two individuals of distinct nationalities. The Child may well be the citizen of TWO nations... but in any regard such a child would likely be influenced by the loyalties of the foreign parent to the foreign ideas common to their parents nationality; ideas which are often HOSTILE TO AMERICAN PRINCIPLE.

Thus the PRESIDENT being the Chief Executive, he is tasked with defending the state via its Charter of Principles and to do so through strict adherence to the Charter of Laws.

An individual with loyalties to Foreign Ideas Hostile to those Principles, will likely alter enforcement of the Laws as a means of escaping the responsibilities intrinsic in the principles.

The Standard, set now ell over two centuries hence, reads like PROPHECY... as the failure to adhere to that standard has subjected the United States to PRECISELY what the Standard was designed to prevent.

Now... that standard... was intended to prevent the British and French and their degenerate ideas from infiltrating the US Government.

And in a delicious irony... we have in the above cited would-be 'contributor', a Mouthy British subject, coming to deflect, conflate, obscure and take whatever measures are necessary to separate you, the Reader, from the Principles set under that standard, so as to prevent you from recognizing that it was designed to prevent people like IT, from getting anywhere NEAR the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Again... to Recap: "Natural Born Citizen" is NOT a phrase of law... it does not speak to "THE LAW", it does not count UPON the law, because it stands ABOVE THE LAW... as it sits entirely in NATURE.. and specifically:

THE NATURE of CITIZENSHIP.

Two Citizens join to produce a child... the NATURAL consequence of of that child being BORN... is A CITIZEN.
Obama may be living proof that someone like him should have never been elected to the office of President, because he has tried to turn this nation completely upside down since he took office in accordance with your research. I know I saw it coming during his campaign, but the nation had been primed for this, and it had gotten what it thought that it wanted but now what?

Last edited:
What law?

[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child.

(b) Proof of legal residency shall be submitted to the director of health in any manner that the director shall deem appropriate. The director of health may also adopt any rules pursuant to chapter 91 that he or she may deem necessary or proper to prevent fraudulent applications for birth certificates and to require any further information or proof of events necessary for completion of a birth certificate.

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurrent/vol06_ch0321-0344/HRS0338/HRS_0338-0017_0008.HTM

Yeah, but where does it this law say that the birth certificate would indicate the child was born in Hawaii?

That's where your argument breaks. And you know it breaks....as you omit any mention of this question about the birth certificate indicating the child was born in Hawaii in any reply. You won't even quote me asking the question.

You always tell me where you know your argument is weakest by what you refuse, over and over, to address. Or even acknowledge exists.

Oh, and how any of that law 'fraudulent'?

where does it say it doesn't....it seems to me its up to bureaucrat discretion.

That above post by keys got an informative by me....yours never do.

be interesting to know when that law was passed and if it was during Obama pal Neil Abercrombe's governance.

If you find any post by Keys 'informative' then you are a lost cause.

Meanwhile- the Republican Director of Health- selected by the Republican Governor- confirmed that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and that he is a natural born citizen.

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/09-063.pdf

DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
News Release
LINDA LINGLE
GOVERNOR
CHIYOME LEINAALA FUKINO M.D.
DIRECTOR
Phone: (808) 586-4410
Fax: (808) 586-4444
For Immediate Release: July 27, 2009 09-063
STATEMENT BY HEAL
TH DIRECTOR CHIYOME FUKINO, M.D.
“I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, Director of the Hawai

i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital
records maintained on file by the Hawai‘i State D
epartment of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama
was born in Hawai‘i and is a natural-born American citiz
en. I have nothing further to add to this statement
or my original statement issued in October 2008 over eight months ago.”
I notice all that verbiage didnt answer my question......nor does it say anything but that the director of health saw previous records
Again ... that law has nothing to do with Obama. It was written 21 years after he was born.

The dictionary, the Naturalization Act of 1790, the Wong Kim Ark decision all point in one direction: place of birth.

The Phrase Natural Born Citizen speaks to "THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP".

The nature of citizenship is a function of ... (wait for it... ) NATURE.

This is to say that the function of the standard for the office of the US President rests in THE NATURE OF CITIZENSHIP... and decidedly NOT: THE LAW.

Meaning that the Constitution requires that beyond the age requirement, the minimal requirement to hold the office of the President of the United States, the individual must have come to BE a citizen of the United States as a natural consequence of their birth.

This requirement was established so as to preclude divided loyalties common to individuals who are merely citizens by law; such as where a child is born to two individuals of distinct nationalities. The Child may well be the citizen of TWO nations... but in any regard such a child would likely be influenced by the loyalties of the foreign parent to the foreign ideas common to their parents nationality; ideas which are often HOSTILE TO AMERICAN PRINCIPLE.

Thus the PRESIDENT being the Chief Executive, he is tasked with defending the state via its Charter of Principles and to do so through strict adherence to the Charter of Laws.

An individual with loyalties to Foreign Ideas Hostile to those Principles, will likely alter enforcement of the Laws as a means of escaping the responsibilities intrinsic in the principles.

The Standard, set now ell over two centuries hence, reads like PROPHECY... as the failure to adhere to that standard has subjected the United States to PRECISELY what the Standard was designed to prevent.

Now... that standard... was intended to prevent the British and French and their degenerate ideas from infiltrating the US Government.

And in a delicious irony... we have in the above cited would-be 'contributor', a Mouthy British subject, coming to deflect, conflate, obscure and take whatever measures are necessary to separate you, the Reader, from the Principles set under that standard, so as to prevent you from recognizing that it was designed to prevent people like IT, from getting anywhere NEAR the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Again... to Recap: "Natural Born Citizen" is NOT a phrase of law... it does not speak to "THE LAW", it does not count UPON the law, because it stands ABOVE THE LAW... as it sits entirely in NATURE.. and specifically:

THE NATURE of CITIZENSHIP.

Two Citizens join to produce a child... the NATURAL consequence of of that child being BORN... is A CITIZEN.
Obama may be living proof that someone like him should have never been elected to the office of President, because he has tried to turn this nation completely upside down since he took office in accordance with your research. I know I saw it coming during his campaign, but the nation had been primed for this, and it had gotten what it thought that it wanted but now what?

Friend... the US has gone through some very hard times and we've always come through it.

I am stacking optimism on top of hope that the same will be true here and now.

The problem is that the Left has drained the US of nearly all of our economic resources. We're a pull of the interest lever away from catastrophic meltdown of the Dollar. And this at a time when the same enemy that struck us on 9-11, is now orders of magnitude stronger than they were, much better financed, much better trained, having SPECIFICALLY trained in US Tactics, equipped with US hardware and funded in US dollars, by our own government.

At this point obama is the least of our problems.

According to the last blue-print used by this cult, we can expect to be hit within a year of their people being kicked to the curb. My guess is that this new 9-11 will be multifaceted, simultaneous attacks across the US, using the heaviest threats within their means... Dams... Power plants... Planes, Trains, Highways... Malls, Hospitals.

And you can rest assured, as it occurs... the Left will be blaming Bush.

And this despite the responsibility for such, being each and every Democrat that voted for these clowns.

Again ... that law has nothing to do with Obama. It was written 21 years after he was born.

Nonsense... that law was written in the 50s, prior to Hawaii becoming a state, thus prior to obama's stated birth date.

If you weren't a duplicitous dumb-ass, you'd have noticed that the language in the law states such... .

"... legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child. ..."

Nonsense... that law was written in the 50s, prior to Hawaii becoming a state, thus prior to obama's stated birth date.

If you weren't a duplicitous dumb-ass, you'd have noticed that the language in the law states such... .

"... legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child. ..."
Here's what you posted ...

(c) The fee for each application for registration shall be established by rule adopted pursuant to chapter 91. [L 1982, c 182, §1]​

.... what do you think "[L 1982, c 182, §1]" means ... ?

:eusa_doh:

But it's Republicans who actually believe it and took it and ran with it.

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS......!" :crybaby:

You Libs really ought to own up to your OWN mistakes and crap instead of always looking to blame others. Grayson is moronically 'doubling down' on the Hillary tactic....

"B...b....b...but the REPUBLICANS...."
Why? Rafael Cruz wasn't born in this country and his father is an admitted illegal alien. After all the lies and complaints about the president, why the sudden low standards?

Forum List

Back