Democrat Congressman Will File Lawsuit Over Cruz's Article 2 Ineligibility; Advocates Trumps Death

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I have to side with Congressman Alan Grayson on this one. Cruz is not Constitutionally eligible to meet the requirements of Article 2 Section 1.

Shock: Congressman Will File Lawsuit Over Ted Cruz's Article II Ineligibility; Advocates Trump's Death - Birther Report

COLMES: What are some of the other items on your hit list right now in terms of arguing with the other side?

GRAYSON: Honestly, it’s the appalling choices that they have among their so-called presidential candidates.

COLMES: Apparently Cruz is coming up strong now, and he’s kind of super-ceding Carson in the latest Reuters poll. But that’s not exactly a panacea for what ails us either?

GRAYSON: It’s resolved itself into this weird reality show. It’s not “The Biggest Loser” that they’re choosing, it’s “The Biggest Bigot.”

COLMES: That’s very interesting, are they all bigots?

GRAYSON: Show me one who represents the exception here. In a sense I guess Cruz is not technically that way, because technically he’s not even an America.

COLMES: Well, his mother was born here, so I guess like Obama, though it’s interesting to me the people who had a problem with Obama, though it’s interesting to me that the people who had a problem with Obama’s birth certificate don’t have a problem with Ted Cruz who literally was born in another country and renounced his Canadian citizenry.

GRAYSON: I don’t know, the Constitution says natural born Americans, so now we’re counting Canadians as natural born Americans? How does that work? I’m waiting for the moment that he gets the nomination and then I will file that beautiful lawsuit saying that he’s unqualified for the job because he’s in eligible.

COLMES: So you’re saying should he get the nomination, Alan Grayson will file a lawsuit against his candidacy.

GRAYSON: Absolutely! Call me crazy but I think the President of America should be an American. - Full Video.

80VMc0u.jpg

Let's see if the media calls him a wackdoodle conspiracy theorist like they do with those who question little barry's eligibiity.

Cruz needs to drop out and go back to Cuba. The guy would make a good foot stool for Castro.

Looks like cruz scares you as much as trump does. We say - no more rinos.

Anyone that wants to undermine this country through cutting infrastructure, science, r&d and education can kindly go to hell. It is idiotic...If joining the isis and taliban is your idea of republican. Well, I want nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back