Alabama woman killed by boyfriend after she brought him to Sunday dinner at her parent's

Oh, their culture is definitely shitty. I think we can all agree on that.
As for me, I like jazz, blues, fusion, afrobeat, gospel, funk, reggae, hip hop... So I can't agree. You seem to have no more arguments and dreamed up that their culture is shitty. Is it connected to a probability of committing a crime somehow?
Just because the Nazis had trains that ran on time, doesnt mean their culture was great either. The negatives far out weigh the positives.

Last edited:
Oh, their culture is definitely shitty. I think we can all agree on that.
As for me, I like jazz, blues, fusion, afrobeat, gospel, funk, reggae, hip hop... So I can't agree. You seem to have no more arguments and dreamed up that their culture is shitty. Is it connected to a probability of committing a crime somehow?
Just because the Nazis had trains that ran on time, doesnt mean their culture was great either. The negatives far out weigh the positives.
We are more glad you are not Black than you are. You are an abortion of a white person. I'm sure most of them regard you as a cancer upon their culture.

There is some kind of sickness among black people today that has not been there in the past.

The guy who kills a child to make room for a new baby. The boyfriend who comes for sunday dinner kills the girlfriend, her family, just to steal a car.

This isn't being done because white people do it too. They are being done because there is some kind of sickness spreading among these people.

It seems to be a major social problem.

Mental illness is said to affect one in four people. About 50% of prisoners, or more, have some kind of mental illness. It's hard having a mental illness, especially if life goes against you. This isn't an excuse, it's a reality.

People are FAR more willing to pay for people to be in prison than they are to pay for people to receive mental health care.

People are FAR more willing to pay for people to be in prison than to pay for decent education so they have the skills to get jobs.

Politicians are FAR more willing to talk about being "tough on crime" which is easy, than to actually propose solutions to social problems.

Politicians are lazy, people are lazy, people have been conned by the people who have all the money and are controlling minds.

Surprise !! ANOTHER NRA SUCCESS STORY, (sarcasm) and Whites are toxic too, tell me when did a Black Guy blow up a federal building killing 168 people, (mostly white of course)??

I've never heard of a Mexican walking into a church killing 9 folks because they had dark skin..

I don't hear of any Blacks or Mexican's blowing up abortion clinics??

What about the guy who set up bombs at the Olympics in Atlanta??

What about the Unabomber??

Funny how all you white CONS, and Tea Bagging trolls, love to blame other races for all the MAYHEM, and Violence in this country..

Forum List

Back