Alabama woman killed by boyfriend after she brought him to Sunday dinner at her parent's

There is some kind of sickness among black people today that has not been there in the past.

The guy who kills a child to make room for a new baby.

Is this the black guy you're talking about?

Affidavit: Teenager admits to pushing 3-year-old into pond to kill him

55e0cbf961ee4.image.jpg

Or is this a sickness amongst whites or are you backing away from that claim now?
Do you notice any white people sticking up for him?

Wait, is this guy black? Because Tipsy said this was an indication of the sickness of black people....but it's a white guy? So is it the sickness of whites or is it different now?
White people dont support criminals. Maybe you guys should try to be more like us. Just a thought.
large.jpg

I'll wait while you get your head out your ass...just sayin'.

It's not a strange story. He's black.
Because white people never do these things...ysc.
Sure they do. It's just WAY more rare.
If by rare you mean all the time then I agree.
Someone needs to show you a dictionary. You really struggle with definitions.
I was mocking you because you really struggle with reality.
Says the guy who doesn't understand the English language. Those Ebonics really are a problem, aren't they.

Because white people never do these things...ysc.
Sure they do. It's just WAY more rare.
If by rare you mean all the time then I agree.
Someone needs to show you a dictionary. You really struggle with definitions.
I was mocking you because you really struggle with reality.
Says the guy who doesn't understand the English language. Those Ebonics really are a problem, aren't they.
Says the guy that struggles with reality.

White people dont support criminals. Maybe you guys should try to be more like us. Just a thought.
White people play Painkiller and idolize pentagram? Name at least one who supports criminals here. What we defend is the right of every criminal to be judged regardless of race. You offend millions of great people by calling their race addictive to criminality.

White people play Painkiller and idolize pentagram? Name at least one who supports criminals here. What we defend is the right of every criminal to be judged regardless of race. You offend millions of great people by calling their race addictive to criminality.
You guys bent over backwards trying to say that Trayvon had the right to attack Zimmerman "because he followed him". You are a fraud.

You guys bent over backwards trying to say that Trayvon had the right to attack Zimmerman "because he followed him". You are a fraud.
Haven't said anything about Martin-Zimmerman case and don't want to.
I repeat my point, 'God'boy. Don't connect race and probability of committing a crime. Put aside your racial prejudices, it pictures you as a very bad-mannered person.

I repeat my point, 'God'boy. Don't connect race and probability of committing a crime. Put aside your racial prejudices, it pictures you as a very bad-mannered person.
I dont believe race is a factor. In fact, i dont believe in racial inferiority at all. The black communities problems are because of culture, and there are definitely many inferior cultures around the world. Perhaps it is your political prejudices that lead you to believe people are racist when they are not.

I dont believe race is a factor. In fact, i dont believe in racial inferiority at all. The black communities problems are because of culture, and there are definitely many inferior cultures around the world. Perhaps it is your political prejudices that lead you to believe people are racist when they are not.
Stop lying white cave monkey.

If black people werent so notorious for being felons, you wouldnt have a problem with what he said.

Stop lying white cave monkey.

If black people werent so notorious for being felons, you wouldnt have a problem with what he said.
You mistake the truth for racism. Thats because YOU are the racist, and youre just plain dumb.

You mistake the truth for racism. Thats because YOU are the racist, and youre just plain dumb.
Those Ebonics really are a problem, aren't they.
No, it's a fact that you have prejudice against blacks as a race, you hate their cultures and you spread racial hatred.

Just because someone makes the choice to commit murder, it doesn't mean they are "mentally ill"​

No, it's a fact that you have prejudice against blacks as a race, you hate their cultures and you spread racial hatred.
Oh, their culture is definitely shitty. I think we can all agree on that.

Yes we all agree you are shitty and smell like a wet dog.

As for me, I like jazz, blues, fusion, afrobeat, gospel, funk, reggae, hip hop... So I can't agree. You seem to have no more arguments and dreamed up that their culture is shitty. Is it connected to a probability of committing a crime somehow?

Forum List

Back