ALL LIVES MATTER...DAMIT!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
ALL LIVES MATTER, ALL LIVES MATTER. LETS REPEAT THIS AT LEAST A ZILLION TIMES AND BELIEVE IN IT.

ALL LIVES MATTER, ALL LIVES MATTER. LETS REPEAT THIS AT LEAST A ZILLION TIMES AND BELIEVE IN IT.

i would like to agree with you, but there is one thing holding me back.., it is the scum of the Earth like the terrorist who killed that lady in Cali., the scum who killed the reporter and cameraman, and the filthy scum who murdered the sheriffs deputy.., my world would not miss that kind of trash one millisecond. :up:

Wow, that chapped your ass bad.

Go try some Destine baby lotion for chapped asses. and then return to romper room

• Banned

i would like to agree with you, but there is one thing holding me back.., it is the scum of the Earth like the terrorist who killed that lady in Cali., the scum who killed the reporter and cameraman, and the filthy scum who murdered the sheriffs deputy.., my world would not miss that kind of trash one millisecond. :up:

Oddly, the filthy scum you're refering just happen to all be minorities.....no mention of the scum that murdered those 9 people in church, no mention of the countless bad cops that shoot to kill unarmed blacks, nor of the guy that gunned down 21 innocent children a few years ago.....not to mention the mass shootings in schools and theaters....no, just the 4 minorities that murdered a total of 5 white people.

You couldn't possibly be at a zillion when counting as I suggested, so have at it, pal..1,2,3....ect

Why would you think that if someone says "Black lives matter" that it somehow implies that white lives do not matter?

Think of it as "Black lives matter "too""

• Banned

Why would you think that if someone says "Black lives matter" that it somehow implies that white lives do not matter?

Listen, I don't like the fact people are attacking this movement and blaming it. I'm all for the movement, I just don't like how its morphing into this anti cop shit. Yes, all lives matter and yes, black lives matter too....the message is somehow getting lost and I hate that.

When it interfered with a candidate making a speech,

It went too far.

When they accosted a candidate for stating ALL lives matter,

They went too far.

When they use it as a reason to kill cops,

It went too damn far.

But. if you tell them they are going too far....

You're racist.

No one life matters. NO ONE LIFE MATTERS. We are living in America and it's a vivid postulate which dictates this society.
Everyone imagines that his life is important but don't be fool. It's not true.

i was never crazy about that whole 'black lives matter' thing.

i totally get it but it's kind of insulting...

no one thinks police brutality is A-OK and that black lives don't matter...

our country IS better than THAT already.

we have an entire generation of voters who were 4 years old on 9.11.01 and have zero perspective.

it's a manipulative mantra imo which only causes more resentment and divisiveness. ^

black lives matter, no shit...blacks aren't the only ones who've been profiled and treated unjustly at times.

yet the rule of law still matters, just as it should, and btw blue lives matter too...

politicians would do well to knock off feeding into that sort of trite dramatic pandering.

we need unifying leadership that gets us all back to thinking in terms of common ground in the USA.

^ see the manipulative mantra comes complete with intrinsic implications...........

oh my, why would anyone think THAT? :itsok: pat pat pat just think of it as THIS. :uhoh3:

16780079-mmmain.jpg

these IDIOTS actually bound themselves to cement filled barrels on the freaking highway one morning, because people in true blue boston supposedly would NEVER have known that black lives matter...? pfffft stfu and gtfo of my way i have to get to work!

Actually, my life matters more than the rest of you

Guess it is a matter of perspective

Oddly, the filthy scum you're refering just happen to all be minorities.....no mention of the scum that murdered those 9 people in church, no mention of the countless bad cops that shoot to kill unarmed blacks, nor of the guy that gunned down 21 innocent children a few years ago.....not to mention the mass shootings in schools and theaters....no, just the 4 minorities that murdered a total of 5 white people.

You couldn't possibly be at a zillion when counting as I suggested, so have at it, pal..1,2,3....ect
We know that, it is lowlife scum that cry about the cops doing their job and getting crucified.

Forum List

Back