Alabama should be embarrassed

First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

The great & wonderful Alabama football team plays a game against Mercer?

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

You scheduled a cupcake to run up the scre & give your players a rest.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

Keep politics where they belong dumbass.

I’m a huge fan of college football. Miami and Wisconsin would give Bama a tussle, but in both cases, Bama wins.

First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

Alabama would whack miami and wisconsin. You need some serious help.

So why play Mercer? Why not schedule a better team? They should be down graded.

All power schools play 1 or 2 pushovers every year. This isnt something new.

This late in the season? They should be penalized in the polls.

Then yesterday.

You know the teams don't pick their opponents, right?

Why should Alabama be embarrassed. They done good.

Body of Atlanta-based rapper found in Alabama
Now you know donchya that ass wipe Democrat losers like Dave cry and bitch about Winners right?
This from a backer of a business cheat, fraud, liar, admitted pussy grabber, accused child raoist for President and an accused child molester & chaser of teenage girls for Senator.

OPnl;t you & yor ilk call them winners.

Winners take on good competition & prove themselves. Your types pick on the little guy because you ain't got no game.

Why should Alabama be embarrassed. They done good.

Body of Atlanta-based rapper found in Alabama
Now you know donchya that ass wipe Democrat losers like Dave cry and bitch about Winners right?
This from a backer of a business cheat, fraud, liar, admitted pussy grabber, accused child raoist for President and an accused child molester & chaser of teenage girls for Senator.

OPnl;t you & yor ilk call them winners.

Winners take on good competition & prove themselves. Your types pick on the little guy because you ain't got no game.
You are stamped with stupid!

Then yesterday.

Fraidy cat teams?? LMAO!!!

Miami opened their season with that powerhouse opponent Bethune-Cookman. Wisconsin opened their season with a big time game against Utah State.

Alabama opened up with #3 FL State.

Haters are gonna hate. No problem at all. Its funny that so many want to whine about Alabama's few cupcakes. I guess if you can't beat us you might as well whine about something else.

They play teams like Mercer to help them out with their programs. Mercer will get paid more for that one game than they make on all their home games combined this year. This goes a long way in helping them build their athletic department.

Also, you may note that Miami played Bethune-Cookman and Wisconsin played Utah State. Both are in the same division as Mercer. Every school schedules at least one of these per season and it has been that way for a long time.

Exactly! But RealDave doesn't care about accuracy. He just wants to slam the best.

Then yesterday.

Alabama would whack miami and wisconsin. You need some serious help.

All power schools play 1 or 2 pushovers every year. This isnt something new.

This late in the season? They should be penalized in the polls.

This late in the season? What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Bama scheduled Mercer for the next to last game of the season. By then teams have their shit together. But your two favs scheduled their cupcakes for the opening game. No risk there, huh? But Alabama plays real teams in the opening games. Starts out challenging themselves against top programs. The fraidy cats won't do that.

Alabama gets a bye the week before LSU and a virtual bye (Mercer) the week before the Iron Bowl. LSU and MSU exposed Bama. Not saying Auburned will win Saturday, but I suspect it will be a good game

Latest line Bama -4

-Geaux

Late season games are not a problem. By then you have worked out the bugs in your game plan. But Alabama typically has numerous players drafted in the NFL. So the season opener is the greater risk.

Miami's last 5 season openers have been against:
2017 - Bethune-Cookman
2016 - FL A&M
2015 - Bethune-Cookman
2014 - Louisville (lost by 18)
2013 - FL Atlantic

Wisconsin scheduled a little better on their openers, but paid the price
Wisconsin's last 6 season openers:
2017 - Utah State
2016 - LSU - (they won this one)
2015 - Alabama (Bama beat them soundly - 35-17)
2014 - LSU (LSU won)
2013 - Umass
2012 - Northern Iowa

And the "fraidy cats?
Alabama's last 6 season openers:
2017 - Florida State
2016 - USC
2015 - Wisconsin
2014 - West Virginia
2013 - VA Tech
2012 - Michigan

So spare me this "fraidy cat" bullshit. I know it is hard to watch Bama roll over almost everyone in their path. But whining is not the way to fix that.

Alabama gets a bye the week before LSU and a virtual bye (Mercer) the week before the Iron Bowl. LSU and MSU exposed Bama. Not saying Auburned will win Saturday, but I suspect it will be a good game

Latest line Bama -4

-Geaux

Both teams scheduled cupcakes. auburn played Louisiana-Monroe last saturday.

Latest line Bama -4

-Geaux

Both teams scheduled cupcakes. auburn played Louisiana-Monroe last saturday.

Agreed

-Geaux

Now RealDave, you see how a real football fan looks at it?

Geaux, if I am not mistake, is an LSU fan. Big rival of Alabama's. In fact, I think it has become a bigger rivalry than the storied Iron Bowl. But does he whine? No, he does not.

Forum List

Back