Alabama should be embarrassed

First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

The great & wonderful Alabama football team plays a game against Mercer?

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

You scheduled a cupcake to run up the scre & give your players a rest.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

Who should be more "embarrassed".....Alabamians for supporting an ACCUSED "child molester"
OR
Virginians for electing mentally unstable Loonies into office....you know, Chicks With Dicks?

Hey you are a sick little pervert that think kiddy fucking is alright as long as you are "Good Christian"...

Surprising these are the guys scaremongering about Sharia Law.

Maybe because Sharia Law doesn't like kiddy fucking...

Sharia law maintains kiddie fucking is cool as long as you're married...

or the kiddie isn't muslim.

OKay, now you are sounding like the Bama fans I know. I don't get this " I HATE AUBURN" thing. You have to give them credit for out playing an excellent team like Alabama.

I do give them credit. They came with the perfect game plan and executed it well. I can respect the fact they played a good game and just flat out beat us... but I still HATE them! lol Can't help it... I hate Auburn with a passion and always will.

It didn't used to be that way. I used to root for them when they weren't playing us, like a lot of my fellow Bama fans do. I think what changed my mind was during our probation when AU went on a winning streak against us. They had won 4 in a row and started running around with this smart ass thing about "Fear the Thumb!" (Meaning, the FIFTH in a row!) Their coach (Tubberville) was a real smart ass about it as well and it just infuriated me. Since then, I root for Alabama and whoever is playing Auburn! :D

Sabin counsels each that they would be more valuable by staying a senior year in college ball and increase their chances of first round drafts. He calls it increasing their stock for their future.

Actually, he tells them they have to evaluate this individually but he suggests that unless they are projected as high first round picks, they should stay for Senior year. There have been times when he certainly understood them leaving early for the pros.

First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

Who should be more "embarrassed".....Alabamians for supporting an ACCUSED "child molester"
OR
Virginians for electing mentally unstable Loonies into office....you know, Chicks With Dicks?

Hey you are a sick little pervert that think kiddy fucking is alright as long as you are "Good Christian"...

Sounds like the Mormons. I guess you never read the Old Testament.

It is YOU Christians defending Moore. Just like it was YOU Christians that voted for the business cheat, fraud, groping stupid fuck Trump.

OKay, now you are sounding like the Bama fans I know. I don't get this " I HATE AUBURN" thing. You have to give them credit for out playing an excellent team like Alabama.

I do give them credit. They came with the perfect game plan and executed it well. I can respect the fact they played a good game and just flat out beat us... but I still HATE them! lol Can't help it... I hate Auburn with a passion and always will.

It didn't used to be that way. I used to root for them when they weren't playing us, like a lot of my fellow Bama fans do. I think what changed my mind was during our probation when AU went on a winning streak against us. They had won 4 in a row and started running around with this smart ass thing about "Fear the Thumb!" (Meaning, the FIFTH in a row!) Their coach (Tubberville) was a real smart ass about it as well and it just infuriated me. Since then, I root for Alabama and whoever is playing Auburn! :D
Yeah, I've never been a fan of Auburn. I only root for them when they go against the #1 team.

The Bama fans I know will need group counseling after this afternoon.
Not really. Bama wins and loses with class. You'll never see us tear down goal posts and most of our fans won't whine over a loss. We got beat by a better prepared and coached football team. Auburn should be proud of the game they played.
Boss, YOU are the one with class, but you don't represent all of the fans. The fans I know are certainly out for blood when it comes to Auburn. They are not fun to watch a game with.
Oh, I hate Auburn! Watching that goofy and retarded-looking coach revel in victory made me physically nauseous. I hope UGA kicks their smug asses. I know some Bama fans who pull for them when they aren't playing Bama... that's not me.

That said, they came with a good game plan and executed it well. It's really weird, losing a game like that sucks but it's not as bad as a few years ago when they won in the last second on a fluke. It always hurts to lose but when they just luck out and win... that's when we need group counseling!

I am an Ohio State fan but don't hate any teams. But I can sure be disappointed in Ohio State some games.

Guess we can all take our losses our own way.

Apparently, some of your fellow OSU fans feel differently.

Then yesterday.

OR

Sounds like the Mormons. I guess you never read the Old Testament.

It is YOU Christians defending Moore. Just like it was YOU Christians that voted for the business cheat, fraud, groping stupid fuck Trump.

Defending Moore from baseless accusations brought about by paid accusers. You bet. We have laws in this country that maintain the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. That is something that Sharia followers also disagree with. They believe the testimony of a man is sufficient to doom a woman to death for adultery (after she is raped). Muslim men use that loophole all the time to justify the murder of bothersome female dependents.

BTW, what you are talking about in the OT is the law. Christ is the fulfillment of the law.

Again. Sharia maintains kiddie fucking is AOK as long as you are either married..or the victim isn't Muslim.

stoning.png

640x392_19793_93371.jpg

stoning-woman.jpg

stoning_adulterer1.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back