Alabama should be embarrassed

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

The great & wonderful Alabama football team plays a game against Mercer?

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

You scheduled a cupcake to run up the scre & give your players a rest.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

First, they still support the racist, bigoted & now child predator Roy Moore. Especially when the Governor says she believes the accuser & then says she will still vote for roy. I guess he represents the typical Alabama resident?

Then yesterday.

I have a hint, if you look up the scores on ESPN & when you run your cursor over your opponents name & it does not highlight a link, you should be playing them if you think you are national championship material. They are not in your conference.

If I were one of those who rank the teams for playoffs, I would dock them ten spots for being such chickenshits.

Georgia wasn't much better. My 1 & 2 would be Miami & Wisconsin. Fuck those fraidy cat teams.

I'd be interested to find out how diligent Miami and Wisconsin are regarding drug testing....

Then yesterday.

Playing Mercer is just like dating a tenth grader

Then yesterday.

I'd be interested to find out how diligent Miami and Wisconsin are regarding drug testing....

Like this?
Alabama OL Cotton arrested on drug charges

Then yesterday.

Playing Mercer is just like dating a tenth grader
Good point.

If we do things like the racist thugs dems do we won’t need judges and juries any more. The left has gone full blown communism.

Then yesterday.

Like this?
Alabama OL Cotton arrested on drug charges

February. Where they playing football in February?

Then yesterday.

Alabama would whack miami and wisconsin. You need some serious help.

Then yesterday.

So why play Mercer? Why not schedule a better team? They should be down graded.

Then yesterday.

All power schools play 1 or 2 pushovers every year. This isnt something new.

As best I understand it the teams do not get to pick all the teams they play. Some, but not all.

Then yesterday.

Who should be more "embarrassed".....Alabamians for supporting an ACCUSED "child molester"
OR
Virginians for electing mentally unstable Loonies into office....you know, Chicks With Dicks?

They play teams like Mercer to help them out with their programs. Mercer will get paid more for that one game than they make on all their home games combined this year. This goes a long way in helping them build their athletic department.

Also, you may note that Miami played Bethune-Cookman and Wisconsin played Utah State. Both are in the same division as Mercer. Every school schedules at least one of these per season and it has been that way for a long time.

Then yesterday.

Who should be more "embarrassed".....Alabamians for supporting an ACCUSED "child molester"
OR
Virginians for electing mentally unstable Loonies into office....you know, Chicks With Dicks?

Hey you are a sick little pervert that think kiddy fucking is alright as long as you are "Good Christian"...

Surprising these are the guys scaremongering about Sharia Law.

Maybe because Sharia Law doesn't like kiddy fucking...

Then yesterday.

Alabama's strength in football perpetuates itself through recruiting. That's why competitive leagues have drafts. Of course there's no way to implement a draft in college football, but if there were, that would be the end of Alabama's dominance.

New Topics

Forum List

Back