Alabama Senator Shelby (R-AL) upends senate race: "I couldn't vote for Roy Moore"

Neil Young offered these people help a long time ago.
Alabama - Neil Young
So your position is insulting the people of Alabama. LOL fk you

If they vote in a child molester they have earned it!

Again, the evidence please.
He’s a baby killer. The ultimate morals fail
Babies are fair game for rape in Alabama but not for killing? Whatever dude. If I knew someone who was killing babies I would call the police and I suggest you do the same.

Alabama - Neil Young

Again, the evidence please.
He’s a baby killer. The ultimate morals fail
Babies are fair game for rape in Alabama but not for killing? Whatever dude. If I knew someone who was killing babies I would call the police and I suggest you do the same.
So from your position accusation is as great as killing babies! Oh, and no one has accused rape wtf is wrong with you? Hmmm I see you really have no morals!

Last edited:
A state senator is a little different. Some don't even adhere to a political party except during election time. My guess is that Shelby is a feminist puppet. After Moore is elected he will forget about Moore and bask in the support of the radical left.
Shelby is a US senator; not a state senator.

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.

I hope not.

Alabama - Neil Young

Ahh the moral fker speaks! Baby killer. Their morals are levels so greater than yours you’re not even in the same planet!

Try again, never killed a baby in my life. Glad you enjoy child molesters though. Do carry on with your morale high ground!

That was his private life...just like Bill Clinton painting interns white with his semen in the Oval Office....it was his private life.

Alabama - Neil Young

Ahh the moral fker speaks! Baby killer. Their morals are levels so greater than yours you’re not even in the same planet!

Try again, never killed a baby in my life. Glad you enjoy child molesters though. Do carry on with your morale high ground!
You agree with killing babies

Alabama - Neil Young

Nope but you LOVE you some child molesters, in fact since you support them you most be one. Do you and Roy Moore exchange child molesting information. You do don't you you squirrelly lil fella!

N

Nope but you LOVE you some child molesters, in fact since you support them you most be one. Do you and Roy Moore exchange child molesting information. You do don't you you squirrelly lil fella!
Name a child molester that I’m supporting? You are supporting a baby killer

Tuesday's Alabama Senate race took an unexpected turn today as the Republican Senator for the state said he cannot vote for Republican Roy Moore:

"I think, so many accusations, so many cuts, so many drip, drip, drip -- when it got to the 14-year-old's story, that was enough for me. I said I can't vote for Roy Moore."
Alabama Sen. Shelby: 'I couldn't vote for Roy Moore' - CNNPolitics
He can vote for anyone he likes. But that doesn't means that the entire State of Alabama have to listen to that traitor. At least he has unveiled himself. Letting the people to know that he is apart of the swamp. Sick bastard needs to go back to hell. You never heard him complained to the media one time about Bill Clinton's rape allegations while he was on the hill with him. He probably was taking up a few pointers on how the way to get away on raping women... I guess that he thinks that Bill Clinton is a gentleman. That he did not want to embarrassed him in public with these rape allegations.

United States Senator
from Alabama
Incumbent
Assumed office

January 3, 1987
Serving with Luther Strange Richard Shelby - Wikipedia

Shelby joins McConnell, other GOP senators calling on Moore to withdraw if allegations are true

Since 2008, Alabama Sen. Richard Shelby has steered more than $250 million in earmarks to beneficiaries whose lobbyists used to work in his Senate office — including millions for Alabama universities represented by a former top staffer.

In a mix of revolving-door and campaign finance politics, the same organizations that have enjoyed Shelby’s earmarks have seen their lobbyists and employees contribute nearly $1 million to Shelby’s campaign and political action committee since 1999, according to federal records. Shelby steers cash to ex-aides

ikIQKvUq_bigger.jpg
Richard Shelby‏Verified account @SenShelby

Jeff Sessions is a man of integrity, loyalty, and extraordinary character. 2/3
Richard Shelby on Twitter

rTEToq7.gif

Roy might rape a fetus, but he would ask their Mommy for permission first :)
Total asshole. rape is fking serious you fking incompetent loser

Forum List

Back