Alabama Senator Shelby (R-AL) upends senate race: "I couldn't vote for Roy Moore"

Moore by 2.5% and I hope In am incorrect.

I MUCH rather Moore "win" next Tuesday since AL will always be a vivid red state....

HOWEVER, having Moore around as an albatross on EVERY republicans' back will be the very best ad campaign from next January through election day in Nov. 2018.

Moore by 2.5% and I hope In am incorrect.

I MUCH rather Moore "win" next Tuesday since AL will always be a vivid red state....

HOWEVER, having Moore around as an albatross on EVERY republicans' back will be the very best ad campaign from next January through election day in Nov. 2018.

Why should good Republicans pay for the backwards heckerheads?

I find it hilarious how liberals love 'name-dropping'. Voting is a very personal thing, a personal decision based on one's own convictions and beliefs. Only brainwashed snowflakes base their votes on anyone else's voting choices. What a bunch of easily manipulated lemmings...

:p

I find it hilarious how liberals love 'name-dropping'. Voting is a very personal thing, a personal decision based on one's own convictions and beliefs. Only brainwashed snowflakes base their votes on anyone else's voting choices. What a bunch of easily manipulated lemmings...

:p

Jones had DuVal Patrick campaigning with him.

One can just imagine Alabamans saying "Na-ow just who the hay-all is that guy?"

A state senator is a little different. Some don't even adhere to a political party except during election time. My guess is that Shelby is a feminist puppet. After Moore is elected he will forget about Moore and bask in the support of the radical left.

What "state" Senator are you referring to?

Why should good Republicans pay for the backwards heckerheads?

Seems a bit unfair, I agree......

But until republicans take back their party from the Trump cult, that wide brush will be their 'cross to bear."

HTTP3JzMjk2LnBic3JjLmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvbW0xOTMvX1Nhc3N5S2l0dGVuL29tZy5naWZjiaYzIwMAloglog.gif

One of the women accusing Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore of sexual impropriety reportedly worked as a sign language interpreter for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, a new report claims.

Deborah Wesson Gibson, who told The Washington Post that she briefly dated Moore when she was 17 and he was 34, founded the language interpreting company, Signs of Excellence, and has worked for a number of democratic campaigns, according to Alabama Local News.

The company’s Facebook page shows Gibson working for and posing with several Democrats at political rallies including 2016 presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, former Vice President Joe Biden, former Sen. Patrick Murphy, D-Fla., and Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla. Local media connect Roy Moore accuser to Democratic campaigns

GOP Rep. Barbara Comstock said on 'Fox News Sunday' that the full list of undisclosed workplace assault settlements made by members of Congress at taxpayers' expense will be revealed. Rumors are flying that there are up to 40 current members of Congress who have settled cases through the Capitol Office of Compliance.

"We should also be naming past people," Comstock said. "That should be fully disclosed."

"We may need to have an outside counsel come in to review some of these cases, to make sure we get that all out there. I do fully support it." Rep. Barbara Comstock: List Of Congressional Sex Abuse Settlements "Will Be Fully Disclosed... One Way Or Another"

BillClintonDebateFace.w710.h473.2x.png

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.
Ouch..I don't think Alabama voters are like Roy Moore. If anything, it's strong ties to identity politics that really matter for these folks. Roy Moore could shoot somebody but because has a R behind his name, he's going to Washington...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.
Ouch..I don't think Alabama voters are like Roy Moore. If anything, it's strong ties to identity politics that really matter for these folks. Roy Moore could shoot somebody but because has a R behind his name, he's going to Washington...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Wrong go figure

They are afraid of Senator Moore because of his knowledge of the law. They are monkeying around with us all. because we lack knowledge. But Senator Moore will be a great asset to the President's administration. He will inform the President who is lying or not.

Forum List

Back