Alabama Senator Shelby (R-AL) upends senate race: "I couldn't vote for Roy Moore"

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Tuesday's Alabama Senate race took an unexpected turn today as the Republican Senator for the state said he cannot vote for Republican Roy Moore:

"I think, so many accusations, so many cuts, so many drip, drip, drip -- when it got to the 14-year-old's story, that was enough for me. I said I can't vote for Roy Moore."
Alabama Sen. Shelby: 'I couldn't vote for Roy Moore' - CNNPolitics

A state senator is a little different. Some don't even adhere to a political party except during election time. My guess is that Shelby is a feminist puppet. After Moore is elected he will forget about Moore and bask in the support of the radical left.

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.

Who fking cares? The people will vote! Fk why are we still discussing the people’s votes?

It will not matter. the people of Alabama do not care if Moore hit on 14 year old and they do not care that he think the last time we were a great country was when you could own other human beings and women had less rights than a horse.

Moore will win because the values above reflect the values of the average Alabama voter.
Correct, they don’t want a baby killer

I'm looking forward to the pictures of ANY senator embracing Moore in the halls of congress.....lol

You know, if Moore does manage to win, it's gonna get really ugly for the GOP.

And.................if any other GOP congress critters have accusations against them, I've got a feeling that they will be forced out like Franken was.

Interestingly enough, when it comes to moral high ground between the Dems and the Reps, the Dems have it right now because they forced Franken to resign.

You know, if Moore does manage to win, it's gonna get really ugly for the GOP.

And.................if any other GOP congress critters have accusations against them, I've got a feeling that they will be forced out like Franken was.

Interestingly enough, when it comes to moral high ground between the Dems and the Reps, the Dems have it right now because they forced Franken to resign.

Franken has not yet resigned.

Forum List

Back