Alabama Senator Shelby (R-AL) upends senate race: "I couldn't vote for Roy Moore"

What Alabama voters have to decide is politics more important than morality?

.....and then, these "good folks" in AL STILL like to call themselves faithful Christian evangelicals.......Go figure. LOL
Keep in mind the symbol of KKK is a "Blood Drop" Cross. Christianity is a prominent part of the Klan as well as other white supremacist groups. In the early 19th century some Christian churches in the South soused the conscience of slavery owners by claiming that blacks were not completely human and thus it was not a sin to treat them as animals of field. Religion gave slaves a sense of person hood, dignity and power. Often that did not set well with owners.
And so if the wolf has infiltrated its way into the congregation, does that means that the congregation is bad as the wolf, or has they has been duped? When the K.K.K. members has founded out that their leader was a cannibal, did they still hang around with him, or left the organization? The Establishment has been infiltrating a lots of its members in a lot of organizations in order to take control of them.

Shelby was a Conservative Democrat, too.

Neil Young offered these people help a long time ago.
Alabama - Neil Young
So your position is insulting the people of Alabama. LOL fk you

If they vote in a child molester they have earned it!

Again, the evidence please.
Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a child prostitute brothel.
And he found time to interview with a 12 year old girl.

Alabama - Neil Young

Billy Bang Bang has been living under a rock for the past two months.
Must be watching Fox News.
Same damn thing.

TRANSLATION: "I cannot produce any evidence because as of this writing, none exists."

Alabama - Neil Young

Speaker at Moore event says he accidentally went with Moore to a child prostitute brothel.
And he found time to interview with a 12 year old girl.

Per your article -

"They asked the third man to leave with them but he didn’t want to. So Sailing and Moore took his Jeep and left him there all night with sex workers, who they agreed were underage."

Moore left. End of story.

A question! When was Roy Moore arrested and convicted for child molestation? Be precise with your answer.
As you well know, Moore is being tried where all politicians are tried, in the court of public opinion. Those who aspire to the highest elected offices can not afford to carry into their office scandal and a record such as Moore's, two times thrown out of office, a venomous opponent of LGBT rights, an anti-Islamist who seeks to expel all Muslims from the country, and who has praised slavery as a wonderful time for blacks in America. Now we have 4 allegations of sexual assault and over half dozen accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior. If elected, the Senate will open an ethics investigation of Moore. This will once again bring forward Moore's accusers to tell their stories before the country.

How in the world can Trump claim he is in Washington to the drain the swamp and support a low life like Moore?
Yep, and the people will vote! So?
Every so often voters wake and integrity wins over politics. Although this could be the time but I doubt it, not in Alabama.
see you miss one thing, they would be voting on their future and their kids futures. Why would someone they have no agenda with win? How fking stupid is that? It's more than Moore, why can't you all figure this out. This has everything to do with future of our country. Period. I mean really, if voters don't agree with abortion, why would they vote for a guy who supports baby killing? I'm lost, do you think conservatives are really that stupid? Really? ewwww through the old alleged child molester out there and make the people feel bad. hahahhhahahahaahhaaha that is the left's entire ploy. It's always the left's ploy. the left is stupid we know it is for political gain and nothing less.
There are times when voters chose integrity over politics. I doubt this is going to happen in Alabama but it's possible. Sometimes a candidate is so bad, that voters will reject him regardless of his politics. BTW, Jones supports Alabama anti-abortion laws, is a law and order candidate, and is lukewarm on many Democrat hot issues.
bull shit, he supports late term abortions. go read his literature. I find it more immoral to kill babies. I choose Moore. you ain't changing anyone's vote, but thanks for thinking you can interfere in an election.

Alabama - Neil Young

Ahh the moral fker speaks! Baby killer. Their morals are levels so greater than yours you’re not even in the same planet!
Anyone who elevates a child molester to a high standard of morals has more problems than anyone can deal with.
who is a child molester? I've been asking and none of you wish to commit.

Forum List

Back