Alabama SC orders judges to stop issuing homosexuals "marriage" licenses.

Good news for helpless children in Alabama adoption facilities who'd be getting raped by these filthy bastards all the sooner.

If those helpless children hadn't been raped by their heterosexual parents, or abandoned by those filthy heterosexuals then you wouldn't have to worry about homosexuals stepping up to do what those 'filthy bastards' have failed to do.

Good news for helpless children in Alabama adoption facilities who'd be getting raped by these filthy bastards all the sooner.

On a more serious note- single Alabama parents- both gay and straight have been adopting children in Alabama for years. There is no law or policy which prevents a gay person from adopting a child abandoned by his or her biological parents.

The 2nd Amendment is in the Constitution. Being homo is not.
e12ff6e2ddd5ee9faa8be585848cd9fdeb7fafb45bfc2086b443f5d32e66c183.jpg
It was 38 states a day ago... but now it's 37. It'll be 38 again shortly; and in a couple months 50.
More than likely...tyranny is now welcomed by the sheeple.
No kidding. Fed judges aka tyrants in robes really should stop trying to dictate their opinions to the states.

You still not over those 'tyrants' telling Alabama that Alabama's law against mixed race marriage was unconstitutional are you? Still upset that a black man can marry a white woman.
Any white whore that marries a negro is not worth my time nor worthy of carrying on the genes her ancestors passed down to her. :)

Yes- this is the person all of you folks are proud to line up with in the name of 'states rights'
Lol. No one gives a shit what I say. Its my personal opinion that's all. You can try and string others together with my views all you want. I agree with NO ONE here 100%.
. A racist right winger is truly a rare thing. But I take you all in stride.

Shall I name some of the racist right wingers here on PF?

Shootspeeder
Steve Maggaret- aka Stevie the racist?

You know what I meant. I meant FINALLY a state grew a pair. Gay marraige isn't allowed in the states the federal courts (Including shadow-refusals of stays by the SCOTUS) forced attrition of state laws in. It's still illegal in California, for instance, and always has been according to way our states and federal system balance power, and by what is avered no less that 56 times in Windsor 2013: Lifestyle-Marriage Equality Slugout State Authority vs Federal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yes, it's encouraging to have fearless judges stand against the black robed tyrants perverting the Constitution and overturning democracy. The homos will blow their lids (or each other) over this.

So to stand up to "Judicial Tyranny", they must exercise judicial tyranny?

There is something called the Supremacy Clause, you probably should look it up.

It was 38 states a day ago... but now it's 37. It'll be 38 again shortly; and in a couple months 50.
You still not over those 'tyrants' telling Alabama that Alabama's law against mixed race marriage was unconstitutional are you? Still upset that a black man can marry a white woman.
Any white whore that marries a negro is not worth my time nor worthy of carrying on the genes her ancestors passed down to her. :)

Yes- this is the person all of you folks are proud to line up with in the name of 'states rights'
Oh STFU!

Enjoy hanging out with the racist asshole who is the face of Alabama opposition to gay marriage. You picked his side.
He's from Georgia, idiot. I'm in Alabama.
Marriage is a State matter. Nowhere in the US Constitution is there any mention of it, nor power over it granted. SO that right falls to the states or the people.
Interracial marriage..... Obviously, I'm in favor of it or I wouldn't have married my ex, but I think we can at least agree that a black male and a white male are men and a black female and a white female are both women. With me so far? SO an interracial marriage between a white male and a black female follows the historic definition of marriage.

Marriage is a state matter- but subject to Constitutional guarantees.

Once again-
Alabama state marriage law until 2000 said it was illegal for a mixed race couple to marry. The only reason why it would have been legal for you to marry your wife between 1967 and 2000 is because a federal judge said in 1967 that State laws that prohibit mixed race marriages were unconstitutional.

Alabama state marriage law currently says it is illegal for a same gender couple to marry.
A federal judge has said that Alabama's state marriage law is unconstitutional.

Are federal judges 'black robed tyrants' when they overturn State marriage laws- or upholding the Constitution?

It either applies in both cases- or in neither case.

You know what I meant. I meant FINALLY a state grew a pair. Gay marraige isn't allowed in the states the federal courts (Including shadow-refusals of stays by the SCOTUS) forced attrition of state laws in. It's still illegal in California, for instance, and always has been according to way our states

You are delusional.

Meanwhile, thousands of couples in love get married each year in California.

Yes, it's encouraging to have fearless judges stand against the black robed tyrants perverting the Constitution and overturning democracy. The homos will blow their lids (or each other) over this.

So to stand up to "Judicial Tyranny", they must exercise judicial tyranny?

There is something called the Supremacy Clause, you probably should look it up.
There is. Same document as the enumerated powers clause, I believe.

Oh STFU!

Enjoy hanging out with the racist asshole who is the face of Alabama opposition to gay marriage. You picked his side.
Marriage is a State matter. Nowhere in the US Constitution is there any mention of it, nor power over it granted. SO that right falls to the states or the people.
Interracial marriage..... Obviously, I'm in favor of it or I wouldn't have married my ex, but I think we can at least agree that a black male and a white male are men and a black female and a white female are both women. With me so far? SO an interracial marriage between a white male and a black female follows the historic definition of marriage.

Once again-
Alabama state marriage law until 2000 said it was illegal for a mixed race couple to marry. The only reason why it would have been legal for you to marry your wife between 1967 and 2000 is because a federal judge said in 1967 that State laws that prohibit mixed race marriages were unconstitutional.

Alabama state marriage law currently says it is illegal for a same gender couple to marry.

Are federal judges 'black robed tyrants' when they overturn State marriage laws- or upholding the Constitution?

By the Alabama State Supreme Court's orders, if gays choose to continue the fight, this will end up in SCOTUS. We shall see.

Oh STFU!

Once again-

By the Alabama State Supreme Court's orders, if gays choose to continue the fight, this will end up in SCOTUS. We shall see.

Oh its going to the Supreme Court no matter what.

Well since this isn't about race but rather is about lifestyles (any of them, you can't just pick your team's favorites) repugnant to the majority wanting special rights (that don't exist for them in the Constitution), the Decision to favor the states is/should be a slam-dunk. Especially when children are the most important and underrepresented voices/concerns in this debate: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Federal judges who decide cases where they have no jurisdiction are black robed tyrants. That would be at either side of the argument.
Look guy! If Californians vote to change the definition of marriage, I don't believe SCOTUS has authority to step in there either. Are we clear?

Federal judges who decide cases where they have no jurisdiction are black robed tyrants. That would be at either side of the argument.
Look guy! If Californians vote to change the definition of marriage, I don't believe SCOTUS has authority to step in there either. Are we clear?
But they didn't and never did, so this is why the LGBT militant litigious army wants their moles in SCOTUS Breaking Justice Kagan Must Recuse Herself From Upcoming Gay Marriage Hearing US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
to force this federally down the throats of the states. They are ANGRY with California. California being the most accepting state and the one who has lived the longest with the gay culture to observe under a petri dish...for some INEXPLICABLE reason...voted down gay marriage, TWICE.

So the LGBT army, headquartered in SF, CA is aggressively punishing that and every other state daring to stand up to protect children from their lifestyles: Prince s Trust Survey The Voices of the Voteless Children in Gay Marriage Debate US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Have you folks bought your Harvey Milk "rainbow USA" federal postage stamps yet?

No, children, polygamists, incest etc. Amercians do not have a right to demand the complete retooling of state-defined marriage.

For all the uber liberals celebrating overt judicial bias in their favor on this question, consider the following:

Imagine seeing Justice Roberts or Thomas in a photo op just before a case on the Keystone Pipeline, shaking hands with the president of Haliburton; showing either of the Justices with a shovel, breaking ground for Haliburton on "the soon to be approved project".

Or going one step further as the Court is doing in this case and actively eroding state laws, allowing sections of the pipeline to be built in violation of states laws one by one by inexplicably refusing to uphold stays...so by the time a couple years had passed, nearly the entire length of the pipeline was complete so the Court could throw up its hands in surprise and say "well golly, it looks like the whole pipeline's nearly in anyway, so we'll just have to go ahead and approve this thing"..

That is the EXACT analogy of what's going on with this gay marriage thing. It's illegal. It's undemocratic. And it's Tyranny of the Judicial over the states.

The number of states that have legally-ratified "gay marriage" is under 10, or near that number anyway. It is not "36" or what have you. No way. If this injustice goes forward it will be the equivalent of a cult using our Highest Court to force subjegation of the states. Check your federally-issued rainbow "USA" Harvey Milk stamps (and his biography/Ca laws requiring kids to worship him) for details...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back