Alabama SC orders judges to stop issuing homosexuals "marriage" licenses.

5e8.jpg
No kidding. Fed judges aka tyrants in robes really should stop trying to dictate their opinions to the states.

So you're outraged by the 'tyranny' of the federal judges overturning state authority in McDonald v. Chicago? I mean, those 'tyrants' overturned the will of the people.

The 2nd Amendment is in the Constitution. Being homo is not.
e12ff6e2ddd5ee9faa8be585848cd9fdeb7fafb45bfc2086b443f5d32e66c183.jpg
It was 38 states a day ago... but now it's 37. It'll be 38 again shortly; and in a couple months 50.
More than likely...tyranny is now welcomed by the sheeple.
No kidding. Fed judges aka tyrants in robes really should stop trying to dictate their opinions to the states.

You still not over those 'tyrants' telling Alabama that Alabama's law against mixed race marriage was unconstitutional are you? Still upset that a black man can marry a white woman.
Any white whore that marries a negro is not worth my time nor worthy of carrying on the genes her ancestors passed down to her. :)
Are you serious? I guess you would disaprove of my wife who married an American Indian,and our half-breed kids. Too bad your evaluation of people only goes skin deep like it does for Leftists. So shallow and so disappointing.

So you're outraged by the 'tyranny' of the federal judges overturning state authority in McDonald v. Chicago? I mean, those 'tyrants' overturned the will of the people.

It was 38 states a day ago... but now it's 37. It'll be 38 again shortly; and in a couple months 50.

You still not over those 'tyrants' telling Alabama that Alabama's law against mixed race marriage was unconstitutional are you? Still upset that a black man can marry a white woman.
Any white whore that marries a negro is not worth my time nor worthy of carrying on the genes her ancestors passed down to her. :)

Yes- this is the person all of you folks are proud to line up with in the name of 'states rights'

Yes, it's encouraging to have fearless judges stand against the black robed tyrants perverting the Constitution and overturning democracy. The homos will blow their lids (or each other) over this.

You do realize that this is, at most, a delay of a few weeks. Right?

And in all likelihood, a delay of a few days.

ROFLMNAO!

This site is going to be BARREN the minute the SCOTUS pops you idiots in the ass... .
I don't know. The homo militia is still at it here in Idaho. The "add the words" campaign failed, so they're throwing a temper tantrum and disrupting the legislature. Several got arrested yesterday. These foul orcs never stop.

Yes- this is the person all of you folks are proud to line up with in the name of 'states rights'
Oh STFU!

Lol. No one gives a shit what I say. Its my personal opinion that's all. You can try and string others together with my views all you want. I agree with NO ONE here 100%.

Yes, it's encouraging to have fearless judges stand against the black robed tyrants perverting the Constitution and overturning democracy. The homos will blow their lids (or each other) over this.

Yeah....well those 'black robed tyrants' told Virginia and Alabama 50 years ago that Alabama's law against mixed race marriage was not legal- and mixed race couples started marrying.

Alabama only agreed with those 'back robed tyrants' 20 years later....
Stay focused. We're talking about today, not the good ol' days when young'uns had more respect. Go drink Ensure and have someone change that fetid diaper.

LOL- let me remind you of what you said:
Yes, it's encouraging to have fearless judges stand against the black robed tyrants perverting the Constitution and overturning democracy.

In 2015, 'black robed tyrants' as you called them, ruled that state law against same gender marriage was unconstitutional.

In 1967, 'black robed tyrants' as you would call them, ruled that state law against mixed race marriage was unconstitutional- rendering Alabama's law against mixed race marriage void.

Alabama did not legalize mixed race marriage until 2000, 23 years later.

IF those judges were 'black robed tyrants' when they overturn state marriage law in 2015, then they are also 'black robed tyrants' when they overturned state marriage law in 1967.

I mean to anyone who is not a total hypocrite.

Oh STFU!

Enjoy hanging out with the racist asshole who is the face of Alabama opposition to gay marriage. You picked his side.

" ... state courts may interpret the United States Constitution independently from, and even contrary to, federal courts," they continued.

Wrong.

“The interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment enunciated by this Court in the Brown case is the supreme law of the land, and Art. VI of the Constitution makes it of binding effect on the States "any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." P.358 U. S. 18.

No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his solemn oath to support it. P. 358 U. S. 18.”

Cooper v. Aaron (1958)

The Alabama Supreme Court's ruling is reckless, irresponsible, and unwarranted, exhibiting ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law.

Lol. No one gives a shit what I say. Its my personal opinion that's all. You can try and string others together with my views all you want. I agree with NO ONE here 100%.
I dealt with a string of bigots opposing my marriage to a white woman, but they were all my race. No white person has ever expressed disapproval of our marriage contrary to the asshole bigot Syriously's attempt to frame white people as racist. The only white racists I ever meet are Leftists like her....and now you. A racist right winger is truly a rare thing. But I take you all in stride.

I dealt with a string of bigots opposing my marriage to a white woman, but they were all my race. No white person has ever expressed disapproval of our marriage contrary to the asshole bigot Syriously's attempt to frame white people as racist. The only white racists I ever meet are Leftists like her....and now you. A racist right winger is truly a rare thing. But I take you all in stride.
I don't consider myself a leftist. I am only "left" when it comes to economics...certainly far right when it comes to social issues.

I don't consider myself a leftist. I am only "left" when it comes to economics...certainly far right when it comes to social issues.
Never said you were a Leftist.

What...and miss the low-brow entertainment that is Alabama?
Come on down. We'll entertain you just fine. Just stay the fuck out of our business. No one here much gives a shit who you bed down. Just don't redefine words.

Oh STFU!

Enjoy hanging out with the racist asshole who is the face of Alabama opposition to gay marriage. You picked his side.
He's from Georgia, idiot. I'm in Alabama.
Marriage is a State matter. Nowhere in the US Constitution is there any mention of it, nor power over it granted. SO that right falls to the states or the people.
Interracial marriage..... Obviously, I'm in favor of it or I wouldn't have married my ex, but I think we can at least agree that a black male and a white male are men and a black female and a white female are both women. With me so far? SO an interracial marriage between a white male and a black female follows the historic definition of marriage.

Keep up the good fight Bama

-Geaux
-------------------

n">(Reuters) - The Alabama Supreme Court ordered probate judges on Tuesday to stop issuing marriage licenses to same-sex couples in apparent defiance of the U.S. Supreme Court, underscoring the depth of opposition to gay matrimony in the socially conservative state.

The 7-1 ruling comes roughly three weeks after U.S. District Judge Callie Granade's decision overturning Alabama's ban on gay marriage went into effect after the U.S. Supreme Court declined to put it on hold.

"As it has done for approximately two centuries, Alabama law allows for 'marriage' between only one man and one woman," Tuesday's state supreme court ruling said. "Alabama probate judges have a ministerial duty not to issue any marriage license contrary to this law.

"Nothing in the United States Constitution alters or overrides this duty."

Alabama high court orders halt to same-sex marriage licenses Reuters

Forum List

Back