Alabama Honors Rosa Parks with Rosa Parks Day

Who's stopping anyone from making statues to the slaves?

Have at it.
White people did. The point is that they say Blacks should be over it yet they keep yearning to be a different country. No reason to honor traitors.

Back then. Now you can probably get plenty of statues and memorials if you so choose.

They were rehabilitated as part of the peace process.
Part of the peace process is to stop yearning for the very thing that made you a traitor. These inbreds are still flying the confederate flag which is a symbol of hate and their intentions of further strife.

Pesky thing, freedom of speech.

That you can get triggered by someone else flying a flag shows what a wibble pussy whipped cuck you are.
Theyre the ones that are triggered. Thats why they still fly that flag. If they want to be traitors let them pay for it and put the statues on their own private property.

Stop meandering all over the place.

There is nothing wrong with most of these Statues on public property. The only one that was pretty much undefendable was that one in New Orleans that commemorated some riot, not some civil war thing.

The main reason to oppose what you want is YOU. Snivelling little twats like you should never be able to get what you want.

And yet they don’t celebrate coming back as Americans

They celebrate leaving

They celebrate those who fought, and lost.

Again, part of the whole healing thing was to allow them to do so.
It goes beyond that

They celebrate the confederacy itself. The south leaving the rest of the country. They yearn for the good ole days

And that's a small price to pay to still not be fighting a guerilla war in the South, as some proposed.

Part of getting them to come back in peacefully was to allow them to honor their lost cause as they saw fit.

You notice the requirements for reconstruction of the States did not include bans on such tributes or honors.
We sold out the black population of the south and allowed them to institute Jim Crow as a replacement to slavery

That is why Rosa Parks is so important

Who's "we"?

No one from that time period is still alive.
We America

That is why we needed to fight for Civil Rightsa hundred years later

Why should we allow traitors to be honored on american soil?

Because as part of the peace, most of them were rehabilitated after the war.

Again, the object was to make them be part of the country again, not to drive them away into exile or exterminate them.
If they arent over it now then tough shit. Isnt that what they say to the descendants of the enslaved?

Have at it.
Slaves were 40 percent of the population of the Confederacy. Why don’t they get 40 percent of the statues ?

Who's stopping them?
We should melt down those statues and replace them with statues of the slaves of the confederacy

White people did. The point is that they say Blacks should be over it yet they keep yearning to be a different country. No reason to honor traitors.

Back then. Now you can probably get plenty of statues and memorials if you so choose.

Part of the peace process is to stop yearning for the very thing that made you a traitor. These inbreds are still flying the confederate flag which is a symbol of hate and their intentions of further strife.

That you can get triggered by someone else flying a flag shows what a wibble pussy whipped cuck you are.
Theyre the ones that are triggered. Thats why they still fly that flag. If they want to be traitors let them pay for it and put the statues on their own private property.

There is nothing wrong with most of these Statues on public property. The only one that was pretty much undefendable was that one in New Orleans that commemorated some riot, not some civil war thing.

The main reason to oppose what you want is YOU. Snivelling little twats like you should never be able to get what you want.
Yeah its absolutely wrong to honor racists and traitors on public property and have the descendants of the enslaved pay taxes to keep up these abominations.

I dont care what you oppose since youre just a lice attractant but there is no way you are ever going to get me to think those inbred racists deserve to be honored.

They celebrate those who fought, and lost.

Again, part of the whole healing thing was to allow them to do so.
It goes beyond that

They celebrate the confederacy itself. The south leaving the rest of the country. They yearn for the good ole days

And that's a small price to pay to still not be fighting a guerilla war in the South, as some proposed.

Part of getting them to come back in peacefully was to allow them to honor their lost cause as they saw fit.

You notice the requirements for reconstruction of the States did not include bans on such tributes or honors.
We sold out the black population of the south and allowed them to institute Jim Crow as a replacement to slavery

Who's "we"?

We America

That is why we needed to fight for Civil Rights a hundred years later

Could have been sooner if not for a terrible SC decision.

And expecting things to change suddenly is movie timeline thinking.

Because as part of the peace, most of them were rehabilitated after the war.

Again, the object was to make them be part of the country again, not to drive them away into exile or exterminate them.
If they arent over it now then tough shit. Isnt that what they say to the descendants of the enslaved?

Have at it.
Slaves were 40 percent of the population of the Confederacy. Why don’t they get 40 percent of the statues ?

Who's stopping them?
We should melt down those statues and replace them with statues of the slaves of the confederacy

Or you can just raise money to have new ones put up honoring what you want honored, and petition the local governments to put them on public land, just like the DotC did.

Yeah its absolutely wrong to honor racists and traitors on public property and have the descendants of the enslaved pay taxes to keep up these abominations.

I dont care what you oppose since youre just a lice attractant but there is no way you are ever going to get me to think those inbred racists deserve to be honored.

Boo fucking hoo.

What a faggy little twat you are.

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

No one is buying your story about letting your inbred friends honor their wet dog smelling ancestors that were traitors. :rolleyes:

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

No one is buying your story about letting your inbred friends honor their wet dog smelling ancestors that were traitors. :rolleyes:

What a racist moron you are.

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

Says the guy flying the confederate flag. :rolleyes:

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

I don't fly the confederate flag. What I don't do is whine like a 6 year old girl about it when someone else does.

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

I don't fly the confederate flag. What I don't do is whine like a 6 year old girl about it when someone else does.
I could give a shit who flies the confederate flag as long as my tax dollars dont help their cause. Its obvious you fly the confederate flag or you wouldnt be whining for me to accept it. :rolleyes:

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

I could give a shit who flies the confederate flag as long as my tax dollars dont help their cause. Its obvious you fly the confederate flag or you wouldnt be whining for me to accept it. :rolleyes:

Figures you can't get the concept of defending the freedom of others even if you don't agree with what they are doing.

And the whole "tax dollars" thing is a nice attempt at finding a reason besides petty hate for your viewpoint, but it doesn't hold water.

Dont be mad lice head.

Figures you can't get the concept of defending the freedom of others even if you don't agree with what they are doing.

And the whole "tax dollars" thing is a nice attempt at finding a reason besides petty hate for your viewpoint, but it doesn't hold water.
You arent defending their freedom. You are whining to me because I said I dont want to pay for something they should pay for. You want me to support you flying your dirty rag on public property and honoring your inbred heroes from the confederacy. Stop being such a little bitch about. The answer is no. :rolleyes:

It goes beyond that

Who's "we"?

We America

A hundred years is suddenly?

Boo fucking hoo.

Dont be mad lice head.

I just don’t want a government agency flying it other than a battlefield

Who's "we"?

We America

A hundred years is suddenly?
Racists always want slow down time when it comes to others having rights. Something about being too rough on their fragile minds.

Forum List

Back