Alabama Honors Rosa Parks with Rosa Parks Day

What a racist moron you are.
Says the guy flying the confederate flag. :rolleyes:

I don't fly the confederate flag. What I don't do is whine like a 6 year old girl about it when someone else does.
I could give a shit who flies the confederate flag as long as my tax dollars dont help their cause. Its obvious you fly the confederate flag or you wouldnt be whining for me to accept it. :rolleyes:

Figures you can't get the concept of defending the freedom of others even if you don't agree with what they are doing.

And the whole "tax dollars" thing is a nice attempt at finding a reason besides petty hate for your viewpoint, but it doesn't hold water.
You arent defending their freedom. You are whining to me because I said I dont want to pay for something they should pay for. You want me to support you flying your dirty rag on public property and honoring your inbred heroes from the confederacy. Stop being such a little bitch about. The answer is no. :rolleyes:

unless you live in the actual community in question, you are not paying for shit.

and with some of these monuments maintenance is done by volunteers.

You are not such a special snowflake that you get your way on this.

Grow a spine.

And that's a small price to pay to still not be fighting a guerilla war in the South, as some proposed.

Part of getting them to come back in peacefully was to allow them to honor their lost cause as they saw fit.

You notice the requirements for reconstruction of the States did not include bans on such tributes or honors.
We sold out the black population of the south and allowed them to institute Jim Crow as a replacement to slavery

That is why Rosa Parks is so important

Who's "we"?

No one from that time period is still alive.
We America

That is why we needed to fight for Civil Rights a hundred years later

Could have been sooner if not for a terrible SC decision.

And expecting things to change suddenly is movie timeline thinking.
A hundred years is suddenly?

Change usually takes time.

Boo fucking hoo.

What a faggy little twat you are.
Dont be mad lice head.

No one is buying your story about letting your inbred friends honor their wet dog smelling ancestors that were traitors. :rolleyes:

What a racist moron you are.
Says the guy flying the confederate flag. :rolleyes:

I don't fly the confederate flag. What I don't do is whine like a 6 year old girl about it when someone else does.
I just don’t want a government agency flying it other than a battlefield

Too bad. grow a spine, snowflake.

We sold out the black population of the south and allowed them to institute Jim Crow as a replacement to slavery

Who's "we"?

We America

Racists always want slow down time when it comes to others having rights. Something about being too rough on their fragile minds.

Says the moron who gets the vapors over a flag or a hunk or rock.

Who's "we"?

We America

Racists always want slow down time when it comes to others having rights. Something about being too rough on their fragile minds.

Says the lice head that is begging me to accept his racist shit rag and confederate traitor heroes. :rolleyes:

We America

Says the lice head that is begging me to accept his racist shit rag and confederate traitor heroes. :rolleyes:

You don't have to accept anything. You can walk by and ignore it. or yell at it if you want.

What you don't have is the right to not be offended.

Deal with it.

You don't have to accept anything. You can walk by and ignore it. or yell at it if you want.

Deal with it.
I'm not offended. I know I dont have to accept it. Thats why I told you to stop whining about it because its not happening. No matter how much you cry to me about your inbred traitors I will never accept them. :rolleyes:

Who's "we"?

We America

Bull

Change took MLK and the Civil Rights movement growing tired of your ilk saying.....just a little more time

Deal with it.
I'm not offended. I know I dont have to accept it. Thats why I told you to stop whining about it because its not happening. No matter how much you cry to me about your inbred traitors I will never accept them. :rolleyes:

You are offended, or you wouldn't care.

Or you could be offended but man enough to know you don't always get your way.

More than likely you are some petulant man-child, always crying over the pram being rocked.

Who's "we"?

We America

Bull

Change took MLK and the Civil Rights movement growing tired of your ilk saying.....just a little more time

MLK was toward the end of the movement, read up on your history a bit.

Deal with it.

More than likely you are some petulant man-child, always crying over the pram being rocked.
Bull shit. I care about a lot of things I am not offended by. Youre whining about me accepting your traitors. Sorry but its just not going to happen. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Deal with it.

Bull shit. I care about a lot of things I am not offended by. Youre whining about me accepting your traitors. Sorry but its just not going to happen. :rolleyes:

having a statue on public land is not forcing acceptance.

try to separate the concept in your addled wibble mind.

Deal with it.

Of course it is forcing acceptance. Your tax dollars go to maintain it. Sorry but making a false claim is not going to make me consider your long whine any less critically. The answer is no. I wont accept your inbred confederate heroes nor the flag they fly that is better served as a shit rag. :rolleyes:

Deal with it.

Of course it is forcing acceptance. Your tax dollars go to maintain it. Sorry but making a false claim is not going to make me consider your long whine any less critically. The answer is no. I wont accept your inbred confederate heroes nor the flag they fly that is better served as a shit rag. :rolleyes:

Again, unless you are in the community in question, you have no standing to bitch about the tax $$.

and how much does it really cost to maintain a Statue?

You can not accept anything you want, still doesn't mean you get to dictate which Statues stay up, and which come down.

We America

Bull

Yup....
Because MLK finally got results.....that is why it was the end of the movement

Blacks came back from WWI after serving their country expecting equal rights......all they got was a resurgence of the klan

They wanted cIvil rights in the 30s but were told...We are in a Depression we can’t do it now

They wanted civil rights in the 40s and were told can’t do it, we are at war

They came back from WWII after serving their country expecting equal treatment and were told.......get to the back of the bus

Finally in the 50s MLK said we are tired of waiting. Rosa Parks provided the spark

Bull

Yup....

Blacks came back from WWI after serving their country expecting equal rights......all they got was a resurgence of the klan

They wanted cIvil rights in the 30s but were told...We are in a Depression we can’t do it now

They came back from WWII after serving their country expecting equal treatment and were told.......get to the back of the bus

Finally in the 50s MLK said we are tired of waiting. Rosa Parks provided the spark

MLK got the credit for the results, and his martyrdom sealed his reputation.

He was a big part of it, but his legacy has gotten puffed up a bit as time has gone on, which always happens with martyrs.

Bull

Yup....

He was a big part of it, but his legacy has gotten puffed up a bit as time has gone on, which always happens with martyrs.
Same for Robert E Lee

Only difference is MLK was an American Patriot and Lee was a Traitor

Bull

Yup....

Same for Robert E Lee

He probably extended the war for at least a year, maybe a year and a half.

and his rehabilitation was symbolic of the rehabilitation of countless other southerners.

The object wasn't for the north to be conquerors.

Bull

Yup....

Same for Robert E Lee

and his rehabilitation was symbolic of the rehabilitation of countless other southerners.

They sold out blacks when they allowed the conquered south to reinstate their old ways

Yup....

Same for Robert E Lee

They sold out blacks when they allowed the conquered south to reinstate their old ways

I guess the north didn't feel like extending the occupation past a decade.

Forum List

Back