Alabama Football Dynasty?

Alabama Football under Nick Saban - Is it a Dynasty?

• Yes - It is undoubtedly a Dynasty

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No - It is just a good run.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I hate Alabama so I will deny that there is a Dynasty

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • ROLL TIDE ROLL!!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Since Nick Saban arrived in Tuscaloosa, the Crimson Tide has won 4 National Championships, had 2 Heisman Trophy winners, 4 SEC Championships, and 6 SEC West division championships.

60fd44ce517dfd05bfb971fffa2301bf_400x400.gif

Watch out for OSU.
Watch out? I am hoping to play them!
I'm looking forward to another knock out for OSU against Alabama!

But I think you are missing the point. The thread is about whether Alabama is a dynasty. "Dynasty" does not mean they never lose. Just that they dominate overall.

I give credit where credit's due. Sabin is a great coach and that brings great players. That does actually create a sort of dynasty, gut this team can be brought down with problems seen with other teams. They are not infallible.

Watch out for OSU.

Good luck with that. I was hoping OSU would make the final 4 last year, but we were happy to destroy their conf champs.
OSU would have made the four if they hadn't had internal problems with assistance coaches.

Lots of teams would have made the four "if only". But they lost, at home, to Michigan State. Considering the way Bama destroyed MSU, Ohio State wouldn't have won the game.

Watch out for OSU.

But I think you are missing the point. The thread is about whether Alabama is a dynasty. "Dynasty" does not mean they never lose. Just that they dominate overall.

I give credit where credit's due. Sabin is a great coach and that brings great players. That does actually create a sort of dynasty, gut this team can be brought down with problems seen with other teams. They are not infallible.

Of course they are not infallible. But Saban's mgmt prevents some of the problems other teams have. People said Lane Kiffin would be a problem. That has not been the case.

Watch out for OSU.

Good luck with that. I was hoping OSU would make the final 4 last year, but we were happy to destroy their conf champs.
OSU would have made the four if they hadn't had internal problems with assistance coaches.

Lots of teams would have made the four "if only". But they lost, at home, to Michigan State. Considering the way Bama destroyed MSU, Ohio State wouldn't have won the game.
So, are you one of the "hatin Ohio State" because they beat Alabama? I have friends who are Bama fans or should I say fiends, totally obnoxious. They spend all football season just hatin on anyone who scores against them. They hate (truly hate..how immature) and think the sun rises and sets on Saban. This hate they have for Auburn is incredible. I hope you are not one of those fans.

So, are you one of the "hatin Ohio State" because they beat Alabama? I have friends who are Bama fans or should I say fiends, totally obnoxious. They spend all football season just hatin on anyone who scores against them. They hate (truly hate..how immature) and think the sun rises and sets on Saban. This hate they have for Auburn is incredible. I hope you are not one of those fans.

I am not hating on OSU. I am simply pointing out that OSU and the Crimson Tide had only one common opponent, Michigan State. OSU lost to Michigan State in their own house. Alabama completely humiliated MSU in a neutral site. Alabama, imho, would have had its way with Ohio State.

Nick Saban is a very good coach, we were sorry to see him go here at MSU. Unfortunately the lure of easier NCAA rules in the SEC were too big a draw.

Nick Saban is a very good coach, we were sorry to see him go here at MSU. Unfortunately the lure of easier NCAA rules in the SEC were too big a draw.

Which NCAA rules apply to MSU and not in the SEC?

Pay for play, everyone knows that. Thank God for all those churches helping spread the money.

Oh, so the "pay for play" only happens in the SEC? And Saban came down to the SEC so he could do that? lol Too funny.

I guess it is only bad when they are paid cash for playing? Trading for tatts is ok?

Forum List

Back