Alabama cheated ohio state

Bullshit, Alabama cheated ohio state , you don't know shit about college football..

This is a God damn scam ..just to get ratings

The fact that you think a 1 loss team getting in over a 2 loss team (especially when one of those losses was a blow-out to a nobody) shows you do not understand football.

Ratings? Both Ohio State and Alabama would be good for ratings. Billing the game between Clemson and Ohio State as revenge for OSU v. Clemson going for their first repeat National Champs would be gold!

Actually I think OSU would have produced higher ratings. You have two Deep South teams in, a third does not help as much as a northern team would.

No they wanted a rematch between clemson and Alabama

You're right. The University of Alabama collected $1,000.00 from each alumni and paid the committee to put Alabama in the #4 spot strictly for the rematch.

Dude your trying to make fun of me, but I know how much those seats cost,and it's true

Dude, you have claimed that Alabama cheated Ohio State, and then have not posted any actual reason to show it is anything but an angry fan of a team that blew their season when they played Iowa. I have even asked twice for specific examples or reasons you insist Alabama cheated and why OSU should be #4. You have given none.

There needs to be a better playoff system..

This has to be rigged..ohio state was a way better football team then Alabama
Yes they were in the 1980's..

Bullshit ohio state had a better record then Alabama..

Ohio St got smoked by Iowa by 30 plus points and had another loss to 15 point loss to Oklahoma at home.

Alabama’s only loss was to Auburn by 12 in Auburn their arch rival.

A two loss team should not be in when quality one loss teams are available, especially on the two loss team gets smoked by a 4-5 conference team, that killed OSU.

The Tide cheated no one, they didn’t rank the teams.

I am telling you ohio state got ripped off..

Yet, you can't come up with a single valid reason as to why they were "ripped off"!

I already did..its, not my fault you can't comprehend

You like the old system better?

In the BCS system, no way you end up in the title game, under the Poll system you are in the Rose bowl vs. So. Cal, and that’s not going to get you where you want.

What exactly is all this whining about?

Yea I like the old system better, because the bowl games mean diddly squat now.

They became meaning less

Under the old system OSU would never been considered to be National Champs.

I don't have evidence, except common sense.

A'ight, unwatching this thread and we're done. You've shown your ass enough and wasted enough of our time whining for attention. You can't even get your story straight... Did Alabama buy off the committee or did the committee want the ratings of a Clemson/Bama rematch? Or perhaps this is some epic conspiracy involving everyone in the world against poor widdle OSU? Next you'll be claiming Bama paid the refs to throw the Iowa game! ...Yeah, that must be it! No way THE Ohio State would ever get legitimately trounced that bad... must be Bama cheating! :rofl:

I don't have evidence, except common sense.

A'ight, unwatching this thread and we're done. You've shown your ass enough and wasted enough of our time whining for attention. You can't even get your story straight... Did Alabama buy off the committee or did the committee want the ratings of a Clemson/Bama rematch? Or perhaps this is some epic conspiracy involving everyone in the world against poor widdle OSU? Next you'll be claiming Bama paid the refs to throw the Iowa game! ...Yeah, that must be it! No way THE Ohio State would ever get legitimately trounced that bad... must be Bama cheating! :rofl:
I agree with you Boss. We're done here. (Must be a liberal looking for a "Safe space.")

The fact that you think a 1 loss team getting in over a 2 loss team (especially when one of those losses was a blow-out to a nobody) shows you do not understand football.

Ratings? Both Ohio State and Alabama would be good for ratings. Billing the game between Clemson and Ohio State as revenge for OSU v. Clemson going for their first repeat National Champs would be gold!

Actually I think OSU would have produced higher ratings. You have two Deep South teams in, a third does not help as much as a northern team would.

You're right. The University of Alabama collected $1,000.00 from each alumni and paid the committee to put Alabama in the #4 spot strictly for the rematch.

Dude your trying to make fun of me, but I know how much those seats cost,and it's true

Dude, you have claimed that Alabama cheated Ohio State, and then have not posted any actual reason to show it is anything but an angry fan of a team that blew their season when they played Iowa. I have even asked twice for specific examples or reasons you insist Alabama cheated and why OSU should be #4. You have given none.

Once Again pal ohio state beat #9 Penn State, beat #6 Wisconsin, Iowa was just a fluke

There needs to be a better playoff system..

This has to be rigged..ohio state was a way better football team then Alabama
Yes they were in the 1980's..

Bullshit ohio state had a better record then Alabama..

Ohio St got smoked by Iowa by 30 plus points and had another loss to 15 point loss to Oklahoma at home.

Alabama’s only loss was to Auburn by 12 in Auburn their arch rival.

A two loss team should not be in when quality one loss teams are available, especially on the two loss team gets smoked by a 4-5 conference team, that killed OSU.

The Tide cheated no one, they didn’t rank the teams.

No they paid there way to take on clemson..

Why can't you guys see this?

It's total bullshit clemson and Alabama is going to beat each other. Up so bad a piece of crap team like Oklahoma or Georgia could take the title...

Ohio State was wrongly put in the playoffs last year
They lost to Clemson 31-0

Why would this year be any different?

Once Again pal ohio state beat #9 Penn State, beat #6 Wisconsin, Iowa was just a fluke

They also lost 2 games and played 6 teams with losing records. Alabama lost only one game and only played 4 teams with losing records.

The "fluke", as you call it, is what killed OSU's chances to get in the playoff. If it had even been a close game it might not have been so bad.

It's total bullshit clemson and Alabama is going to beat each other. Up so bad a piece of crap team like Oklahoma or Georgia could take the title...

Georgia and Oklahoma will be beating each other up too. It is the nature of the playoffs.

Georgia and Oklahoma will be beating each other up too. It is the nature of the playoffs.

But you know clemson or Alabama will rip them apart..the only game that matters now is the sugar bowl..

The tide can beat the tigers , the tigers can beat the tide ..georgia or Oklahoma can't

How many losses did they have again?

They lost to Iowa and Oklahoma, so that's 2.

How many losses did Alabama have?

They lost to Auburn, so that's one.

Simple decision.

Forum List

Back