Alabama cheated ohio state

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
This is complete bullshit..

They wanted a rematch with Clemson..

Now I know College football is fixed as much as NASCAR..

Yep, it’s fixed by the CFP committee voting to determine the top 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It would be nice if there could be an 8 or even a 16 team tournament to determine a champion. However, we should keep in mind that these players are still amatures and are suppose to be in college for an education 1st and playing football should be lower on the list of priorities.

Big 10 is overrated
They get blown out in the bowls every year

Yep, it’s fixed by the CFP committee voting to determine the top 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It would be nice if there could be an 8 or even a 16 team tournament to determine a champion. However, we should keep in mind that these players are still amatures and are suppose to be in college for an education 1st and playing football should be lower on the list of priorities.
That is a load when you got a chance at a few hundred million with one career or 75k a year in the other...

I feel this way...I'd rather see Alabama lose to Clemson than Ohio State. The team that smiles last, smiles longest.

That is a load when you got a chance at a few hundred million with one career or 75k a year in the other...
I agree for the small minority of players that actually make it to the NFL. For them college = football training camp. That’s one reason they should go into the NFL as soon as the can get drafted. No need to risk an injury that will keep the out of the NFL, and they will have more than enough money to pay for finishing college.

I agree for the small minority of players that actually make it to the NFL. For them college = football training camp. That’s one reason they should go into the NFL as soon as the can get drafted. No need to risk an injury that will keep the out of the NFL, and they will have more than enough money to pay for finishing college.
I see it another way. The football coaches have trained them for four years and actually helped them become what they are. I think they owe loyalty to them and their future is based on what expert training they received. Many senior players see thei "pot o gold" in the NFL and don't stay their last year when thir skills are very high. This in turn makes the college team less competent when several senior players choose to leave their team and makes the bowl championships less obtainable.

If they did stay their senior year, their "stock" becomes more valuable ensuring a 1st draft draft pick choice. They would stay in the NFL with a more lucrative contract than if they left at the end of their senior year.

I feel this way...I'd rather see Alabama lose to Clemson than Ohio State. The team that smiles last, smiles longest.

Clemson will smoke Alabama..

But then it's over.

No one cares about the rose bowl between Oklahoma and Georgia

I see it another way. The football coaches have trained them for four years and actually helped them become what they are. I think they owe loyalty to them and their future is based on what expert training they received. Many senior players see thei "pot o gold" in the NFL and don't stay their last year when thir skills are very high. This in turn makes the college team less competent when several senior players choose to leave their team and makes the bowl championships less obtainable.

If they did stay their senior year, their "stock" becomes more valuable ensuring a 1st draft draft pick choice. They would stay in the NFL with a more lucrative contract than if they left at the end of their senior year.
True, but it’s a gamble.....and one more year of playing “for free”?

The tide cheated the buckeyes..

The tide shouldn't of been number 4

Many of the players stay and work in the programs as assistants also..

Forum List

Back