Alabama cheated ohio state

I am telling you ohio state got ripped off..

Yet, you can't come up with a single valid reason as to why they were "ripped off"!

I already did..its, not my fault you can't comprehend

You like the old system better?

In the BCS system, no way you end up in the title game, under the Poll system you are in the Rose bowl vs. So. Cal, and that’s not going to get you where you want.

What exactly is all this whining about?

I'm reading the same thread and I also don't see where you've made your case. All I see is you claiming it's rigged and it's all about ratings. That's NOT making a case, that's called BUTTHURT! You are a butthurt fan... and that's fine! Lots and lots of butthurt fans out there who's team didn't make the cut. I hope you get over it soon. In the meantime, the four best teams in America will compete for the National Championship.

I'm reading the same thread and I also don't see where you've made your case. All I see is you claiming it's rigged and it's all about ratings. That's NOT making a case, that's called BUTTHURT! You are a butthurt fan... and that's fine! Lots and lots of butthurt fans out there who's team didn't make the cut. I hope you get over it soon. In the meantime, the four best teams in America will compete for the National Championship.

Bullshit, Alabama cheated ohio state , you don't know shit about college football..

This is a God damn scam ..just to get ratings

Yet, you can't come up with a single valid reason as to why they were "ripped off"!

In the BCS system, no way you end up in the title game, under the Poll system you are in the Rose bowl vs. So. Cal, and that’s not going to get you where you want.

Yea I like the old system better, because the bowl games mean diddly squat now.

They became meaning less

They became meaning less

I’ve said the same thing in previous threads, but even if they still existed, OSU is on the outside looking in.

I absolutely loved the old bowl system. Making a bowl game meant you had a great season, now with 15,000 bowl games (yes I know there’s not that many), it’s really stupid and three teams with .500 seasons are complaining they didn’t get one?

Bullshit, Alabama cheated ohio state , you don't know shit about college football..

*SIGH* AGAIN... You are not presenting a case! You are expressing an opinion! Now you are expressing an opinion accompanied by an insult and personal attack, as if that somehow makes your opinion more valid.

ALABAMA didn't cheat any goddamn body, MORON! It wasn't left up to Alabama! If it were, rest assured, your fucking shitstain of a school wouldn't even be in the conversation. But the FACT OF THE MATTER is, the selection committee decided... NOT ALABAMA! Us Alabama fans waited anxiously to find out if we made it in... most of us were stunned that they didn't screw us over and put O$Who in instead.

Now, I think I was cordial enough to offer earlier that a case could be made either way... I take that back! Fuck you! Not even Kirk Herbstreit believes OSU deserved to be in over Alabama. So shut your whiney-ass pie hole and wait for next season, you insipid little butthurt LOSER twerp!

The fact that you think a 1 loss team getting in over a 2 loss team (especially when one of those losses was a blow-out to a nobody) shows you do not understand football.

Ratings? Both Ohio State and Alabama would be good for ratings. Billing the game between Clemson and Ohio State as revenge for OSU v. Clemson going for their first repeat National Champs would be gold!

They became meaning less

In the BCS system the bowls were meaningless except for the one BCS Championship. And that was only 2 teams. Now there are 4 teams and 3 bowl games matter.

The fact that you think a 1 loss team getting in over a 2 loss team (especially when one of those losses was a blow-out to a nobody) shows you do not understand football.

Ratings? Both Ohio State and Alabama would be good for ratings. Billing the game between Clemson and Ohio State as revenge for OSU v. Clemson going for their first repeat National Champs would be gold!

Actually I think OSU would have produced higher ratings. You have two Deep South teams in, a third does not help as much as a northern team would.

Again, I say Alabama did not make the choice. Committee members did. Do you have evidence that the Committee members were paid under the table by Alabama to sway their votes in favor of Alabama? That is the only way Alabama had any control of the decision to bring Alabama into the fourth spot. I don't like the decision, but I don't see where Alabama cheated at all.

Next year, I do hope that OSU plays so well there is no doubt that they are in the top four.

Again, I say Alabama did not make the choice. Committee members did. Do you have evidence that the Committee members were paid under the table by Alabama to sway their votes in favor of Alabama? That is the only way Alabama had any control of the decision to bring Alabama into the fourth spot. I don't like the decision, but I don't see where Alabama cheated at all.

Next year, I do hope that OSU plays so well there is no doubt that they are in the top four.

Actually, it would be the reverse, if there was any cheating. The Athletic Director for Ohio State is on the committee. None of the members have any connection with Alabama.

Actually, it would be the reverse, if there was any cheating. The Athletic Director for Ohio State is on the committee. None of the members have any connection with Alabama.
$$$$ is always a connection. Any members who were family members or had jobs with the teams being discussed were recused.

$$$$ is always a connection. Any members who were family members or had jobs with the teams being discussed were recused.

That's what I am so mad about Jackson, albama paid their way in

I don't have evidence, except common sense..

Actually I think OSU would have produced higher ratings. You have two Deep South teams in, a third does not help as much as a northern team would.

No they wanted a rematch between clemson and Alabama

That's what I am so mad about Jackson, albama paid their way in

Ohio State had 2 losses and Alabama only had 1. Ohio State got blown out by an unranked team and Alabama did not.

Those are perfectly valid reasons for the choice the committee made. And yet you keep claiming Alabama cheated and bribed their way in. With no evidence at all.

Once again, give us a list of reasons (not just stamping your foot and repeating "they cheated") that you think show OSU should be #4.

You're right. The University of Alabama collected $1,000.00 from each alumni and paid the committee to put Alabama in the #4 spot strictly for the rematch.

You're right. The University of Alabama collected $1,000.00 from each alumni and paid the committee to put Alabama in the #4 spot strictly for the rematch.

Dude your trying to make fun of me, but I know how much those seats cost,and it's true

Forum List

Back