Alabama cheated ohio state

I've read your posts and cannot find how ALABAMA cheated anyone. The onus is on the Committee, are you saying they cheated and had an agenda of going with Alabama without good reason?

Just how did ALABAMA cheat Ohio State. They did not have a voice in the decision.

There needs to be a better playoff system..

This has to be rigged..ohio state was a way better football team then Alabama
Yes they were in the 1980's..

Bullshit ohio state had a better record then Alabama..

HUH?

Clemson beat auburn and Alabama lost to them ..

Ohio state was a better team then Alabama..

So, Ohio State beat either?

Ummmm, nope

I feel this way...I'd rather see Alabama lose to Clemson than Ohio State. The team that smiles last, smiles longest.

Clemson will smoke Alabama..

But then it's over.

No one cares about the rose bowl between Oklahoma and Georgia
Clemson got beat by 100th ranked Syracuse

I was there at the game and auburn 10 -3 beat Alabama..

Auburn also beat Georgia
Who else did Syracuse beat?

Our QB got knocked out of that game troll

Cry me a river
Who knocked him out?

This is complete bullshit..

They wanted a rematch with Clemson..

Now I know College football is fixed as much as NASCAR..
I feel this way...I'd rather see Alabama lose to Clemson than Ohio State. The team that smiles last, smiles longest.

But then it's over.

I was there at the game and auburn 10 -3 beat Alabama..

Were you there when 7-5 Iowa beat Ohio State 55-24? Because THAT is what cost OSU the playoff spot.

This is complete bullshit..

They wanted a rematch with Clemson..

Now I know College football is fixed as much as NASCAR..

But then it's over.

You are saying a 24-27 loss to Syracuse is a vital statistic? I'll stay with Clemson.
I am saying Syracuse is one of the worst teams in the nation

The buckeyes are nuts.

They beat #6 Wisconsin #9 Penn State

This is rigged , Ohio state should be number 4

Ohio State also played 6 teams that could not even manage a 6-6 season. 6 teams that lost more games than they won, including Illinois with an astounding 2-10 record.

By comparison, Alabama only played 4 teams with losing records. And none with a record of less than 4-8.

Add to that 1 of the teams with 5 loses put a beat down on OSU and the fact that OSU ended the season with twice as many losses, and you should be able to see that the committee made the right choice. If there was a Big10 team that should have gotten in it would be Wisconsin. They had a single loss.

The buckeyes are nuts.

And lost to unranked Iowa.

Ohio has no business in the playoffs this year.

They should of been number 4 , you can't see how rigged it is?
If they were to be Number 4, they shouldn't have lost to an unranked team and barely squeak by Wisconsin. Sorry, they don't deserve to be in the playoff this year.

Not only did they lose to Iowa (unranked), they were slaughtered and embarrassed.

All 4 teams in the top 4 lost to another team not in the top 4. Sometimes shit happens. Ga got an opportunity at redemption by playing Auburn a second time.

Sometimes really great teams have bad games and really lousy teams have a good game.

The buckeyes are nuts.

Ohio State also played 6 teams that could not even manage a 6-6 season. 6 teams that lost more games than they won, including Illinois with an astounding 2-10 record.

By comparison, Alabama only played 4 teams with losing records. And none with a record of less than 4-8.

Add to that 1 of the teams with 5 loses put a beat down on OSU and the fact that OSU ended the season with twice as many losses, and you should be able to see that the committee made the right choice. If there was a Big10 team that should have gotten in it would be Wisconsin. They had a single loss.

Once again Alabama lost to auburn, this is rigged if you can't see it I can't help you, Ohio state should be number 4

The buckeyes are nuts.

Once again Alabama lost to auburn, this is rigged if you can't see it I can't help you, Ohio state should be number 4
Of course it’s rigged. It’s rigged by having a committee vote on the 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It’s a matter of the opinions of the committee members that get too vote.

The buckeyes are nuts.

Of course it’s rigged. It’s rigged by having a committee vote on the 4 teams to be in the playoffs. It’s a matter of the opinions of the committee members that get too vote.

Thank you..

The buckeyes are nuts.

Yes, we lost to auburn. And, at the time, they were the #6 team in the country. And that was our ONLY loss.

Ohio State lost to OK. At the time they were the #5 team in the country. But that was not only loss for OSU. They also got completely blown out by an unranked team.

If you can't see that losing to an unranked team by 31 points made the difference, I can't help you.

The buckeyes are nuts.

I would say that it is flawed, but not rigged. There are 13 people on the committee, including the Director of Athletics at Ohio State. No one connected with Alabama is on the committee.

People are welcome to disagree. But calling it rigged just because their team didn't make the cut is ridiculous.

The buckeyes are nuts.

I would say that it is flawed, but not rigged. There are 13 people on the committee, including the Director of Athletics at Ohio State. No one connected with Alabama is on the committee.

People are welcome to disagree. But calling it rigged just because their team didn't make the cut is ridiculous.

Ratings ..they didn't want to see clemson vs ohio state

Think pal, think

Forum List

Back