Al-Sisi calls for blocking 'terrorist' sites

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Fatso, instead of getting your cheap thrills out of stalking me because you have nothing else to do, why not ask your caretakers if they have any adult diapers in Size XXXXXXXXL so that they can put it on you and take you out for a bit of fresh air. It must be the pits sitting alone in a room in a mental institution day in and day out.

Now that I have had my words with Fatso who is desperate for some attention in his life and who doesn't mind showing the readers how mentally sick he really is, I have to say that I agree with General Al-Sisi on this.

Al-Sisi calls for blocking 'terrorist' sites
12 JANUARY 2015, 08:52 (GMT+04:00)
abdel_fattah_al_sisi_110614.jpg

Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah al-Sisi on Sunday called for blocking what he described as "terrorist" sites and social media pages, local media has said Anadolu Agency reported

Al-Sisi called on the United Nations to take firm measures to block these sites and pages, urging the international community to join hands in the fight against terrorism, the official Middle East News Agency added.

Continue reading at:

Al-Sisi calls for blocking terrorist sites

This is what happens and will continue to happen if nothing is done. Imagine, a South Korean youth joining up who isn't even a Muslim.

The Chosun Ilbo English Edition Daily News from Korea

Forum List

Back