Hamas calls on Hezbollah to unite fight against Israel

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I see Fatso Troll, my mentally ill stalker,was still sitting on his Porta-Potty waiting to jump in as soon as I started posting. So sad to see a Muslim convert so frustrated that he can't get out and commit Jihad on all of us Infidels that he becomes a stalker instead. Well, perhaps it is a good thing that all he can be is an Internet Stalker. Can you all imagine Fatso Troll getting out and being a Flasher.

Of course Hamas will call on Hezbollah to fight Israel. The Three Musketeers (we can't forget Iran), want to destroy the Jewish state. It shows you that even though the Shia and Sunnis are always at each others throats, when it comes to destroying Israel, they have no problem uniting regardless of their religious differences.

GAZA: A letter purported to be from Mohammed Deif, the leader of Hamas’ armed wing, on Thursday appealed to the Lebanese Hezbollah group to unite with Hamas in battling Israel.
The letter, posted on the website of Hezbollah-run Al-Manar TV, suggests the Palestinian Hamas and Hezbollah were patching up a rift over the Syrian war.
Hamas has been hostile toward Syrian President Bashar Assad, while Hezbollah, backed by Iran, has been fighting against the rebels trying to topple him.
“The true enemy of the nation is the Zionist enemy and all rifles must be directed against it,” said the letter, which carried Deif’s signature. “All forces of resistance must direct their coming battle as one.”
Deif was targeted in an Israeli bombing in last summer’s Gaza war.
The letter offered Hamas’s condolences to Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah over the killing of six of its fighters in an Israeli air strike on Sunday in Syria near the

Continue reading at:

Hamas calls on Hezbollah to unite fight against Israel Arab News

I see Fatso Troll, my mentally ill stalker,was still sitting on his Porta-Potty waiting to jump in as soon as I started posting. So sad to see a Muslim convert so frustrated that he can't get out and commit Jihad on all of us Infidels that he becomes a stalker instead. Well, perhaps it is a good thing that all he can be is an Internet Stalker. Can you all imagine Fatso Troll getting out and being a Flasher.

Of course Hamas will call on Hezbollah to fight Israel. The Three Musketeers (we can't forget Iran), want to destroy the Jewish state. It shows you that even though the Shia and Sunnis are always at each others throats, when it comes to destroying Israel, they have no problem uniting regardless of their religious differences.

GAZA: A letter purported to be from Mohammed Deif, the leader of Hamas’ armed wing, on Thursday appealed to the Lebanese Hezbollah group to unite with Hamas in battling Israel.
The letter, posted on the website of Hezbollah-run Al-Manar TV, suggests the Palestinian Hamas and Hezbollah were patching up a rift over the Syrian war.
Hamas has been hostile toward Syrian President Bashar Assad, while Hezbollah, backed by Iran, has been fighting against the rebels trying to topple him.
“The true enemy of the nation is the Zionist enemy and all rifles must be directed against it,” said the letter, which carried Deif’s signature. “All forces of resistance must direct their coming battle as one.”
The letter offered Hamas’s condolences to Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah over the killing of six of its fighters in an Israeli air strike on Sunday in Syria near the

Continue reading at:

Lie, stupid lie. How will Sunni Hamas unite with Shia Hezbollah? Not all the muslims hate Jews so much to cooperate with each other. It is a usual canard to call Israel a lonely warrior and justify our economical aids to the Jews.

Continue reading at:

Lie, stupid lie. How will Sunni Hamas unite with Shia Hezbollah? Not all the muslims hate Jews so much to cooperate with each other. It is a usual canard to call Israel a lonely warrior and justify our economical aids to the Jews.

Both are supported by Iran. They can work together and have in the past.
Different sect and religions can for the right cause work together. Being different does not mean they have to hate each other more than they hate Israel. If that were the case then refugee camps and mixed nations would implode. The conflict might be who is the one planning and giving orders.
Hamas is closer to hezbullah than they are to other palestinians parties.

If true, then...

Of course Hamas is looking for an alliance with Hezbollah...

Hamas just had its ass kicked, this past summer, good and proper...

To the point where they had to begin to 'play nice' with Fatah, and share power once again...

Must've galled them to no end... tee-hee.

Now, Hamas is looking for another sugar-daddy, to continue the fight...

Sugar-plum visions of a North-South pincers-movement, to smash Israel in the middle...

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha...

J6IUPOb.gif

Good one, Hamas!

Thanks for the laughs !

Forum List

Back