Al Sharpton National Disgrace

I felt the funeral was more a pep-rally for racists than it was a funeral.

I've been at several funerals for blacks and whites.

I've never seen the kind of racism that I saw today. Not during a funeral.

It's supposed to be about mourning, not revenge, and especially not about getting a check from the government.

Al Sharpton literally said that the government needs to pay up. He said instead of arming the police with military weapons they need benefits and education funding for blacks. Too bad Sharpton's boss Obama is the one who gave those military weapons to the police in the first place.
You knew that's the way Sharpton would twist it. If he has a spot on MSNBC the FCC should give David Duke an hour as well.
I was thinking more like Ted Nugent.
The Motor City Madman and Sharpton should have a "crossfire" style program and sit across from one another. I'm sure Uncle Ted would like to invite Sharpton to his ranch...then hunt him down.

Finally, a RW tells the truth about Ted (Poopy Pants Draft Dodger Child Molester) Nugent.

Sharpton is far more than a disgrace.

He's part of the problem, stoking the flames for personal gain.

Shameless.

Just like white racists. They are to blame and should be full of shame.

Sharpton claims to be "helping" them.

The white racists make no such claims.

But as long as Sharpton has folks like you deflecting for him, he has cover.

Obama and Brown supporters are one in the same. They both support losers. Except one is dead and the other is killing the country

-Geaux

I felt the funeral was more a pep-rally for racists than it was a funeral.

I've been at several funerals for blacks and whites.

I've never seen the kind of racism that I saw today. Not during a funeral.

It's supposed to be about mourning, not revenge, and especially not about getting a check from the government.

Al Sharpton literally said that the government needs to pay up. He said instead of arming the police with military weapons they need benefits and education funding for blacks. Too bad Sharpton's boss Obama is the one who gave those military weapons to the police in the first place.

Reminds me of the Paul Wellstone funeral....

The Motor City Madman and Sharpton should have a "crossfire" style program and sit across from one another. I'm sure Uncle Ted would like to invite Sharpton to his ranch...then hunt him down.

The loser should be forced to drink the winner's denture water.
I was thinking urine.

Al Sharpton A Lucrative Career Built on Hate and Racial Conflagration
Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.

The parents, like most people after a loss, are angry that they lost their son. It doesn't matter that the shooting may have been justified. Anger is a normal response to losing someone, especially a child. Sharpton is playing on that anger, just like he did with the Martin family. He is taking advantage of the fact that they are mourning and he is trying to keep their anger going as he exploits this incident to race bait, which is his field of expertise. It's shameful, but Sharpton embraces the left philosophy that Brown was a victim long before the shooting and, therefore, not responsible for his actions. It's always the fault of the white establishment. It's a tactic to further divide the races and ensure long political careers of those who thrive on keeping other people down by absolving them of all personal responsibility.

Al Sharpton A Lucrative Career Built on Hate and Racial Conflagration
Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.

Al Sharpton is like Jesse Jackson - a leftover from the civil rights era. He knows how to hustle his race. As a black man, I despise that Sears and Roebuck divinity school poseur. He is the the black George Wallace ( and just as dangerous).

I wish to hell that race hucksters like him would fade away - but the asshole just keeps coming back....
Sharpton was a Johnny-come-lately to the civil rights era. It's likely he was busy pimping whores while Jackson was getting his head thumped with MLK.

Shameless.

Look in the mirror, wad. Sharpton is part of the problem; so are you.

Shameless.

As if you even had a clue what you're talking about Mr Hyperbole.

Al Sharpton is working for Obama. He's in the middle of it. How can I be part of the problem?

All this is about is government sponsored racism.

The Obama Administration pushing blacks into believing rioting and beating up cops is acceptable.

The fact that Obama's representatives showed up to the funeral also means they took sides against the cops.

This is shameful, despicable, unacceptable.

While I don't particularly like a lot of Reverend Al's positions, I can't deny he's a genuine guy who intensely believes in the issues he fights for.

He's got the balls to go to jail for what he believes in, which I respect whether or not I agree with everything he says - and in person he's a very open and friendly person.

original.jpg

Al Sharpton is a functional illiterate...

While I don't particularly like a lot of Reverend Al's positions, I can't deny he's a genuine guy who intensely believes in the issues he fights for.

He's got the balls to go to jail for what he believes in, which I respect whether or not I agree with everything he says - and in person he's a very open and friendly person.

I totally agree. Al is no dummy - and he's very passionate about this beliefs.

Shameless.

Why is that, precisely?

I realize how badly you want to stay of the good side of the lefties here, Jake, (we all do) so I don't expect you to get too tough on Sharpton. You don't mind deflecting for and enabling people like that so leftists will think you're cool. So what you'll continue to do is serve up vague posts about him that don't "offend" your liberal "friends" here. Just say a little bit, then deflect. You don't want to be un-PC.

But go ahead and tell me how my constant defense of American blacks puts me on a par with what Sharpton is doing.

If you think you can do so with the seventh-grade name-calling.

Last edited:
All this is about is government sponsored racism.

The Obama Administration pushing blacks into believing rioting and beating up cops is acceptable.

The fact that Obama's representatives showed up to the funeral also means they took sides against the cops.

This is shameful, despicable, unacceptable.

Obama is doing this to force guilited whites like jake to give them reparations. This is all about fucking disarming the white man so he can be fucking killed.

Obama supports thugs and criminals.

Forum List

Back