Al Sharpton National Disgrace

oh wow, pictures of them together!

he is officially an employee!~
At least you can't say I have no proof they've even met.

There are tons of pics with them meeting in the Whitehouse. As in the Trayvon Martin debacle, shit doesn't really get going till Sharpton and Obama's media shows up.

Sharpton is a known con-artist working for Obama's favorite apologist station MSNBC. He even has his own show.

Where there's smoke there's fire.

he really is a disgrace

i was watching a little of his bs

on the tube the other day

what a joke

Al Sharpton A Lucrative Career Built on Hate and Racial Conflagration
Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.
He should be a speech writer for Obabble..at least he has experience in his craft...scamming the black folk.

No jusiss, no peafs.
Obama is a professional troublemaker. Al Sharpton is his instigator. Sending Sharpton into racially charged events allows Obama to act like he's not involved.

While Ferguson was burning Obama was yucking it up with celebrities on the links. He seems especially happy when things are at their worst.

well , he did send his puppet boy (Holder) to stir up shit..The ONE was on Vaca. he can't be bothered by anything. Beheading's, riots, etc

he really is a disgrace

i was watching a little of his bs

on the tube the other day

what a joke
Sharpton has a well practiced list of phrases he uses to stir up hatred. Slavery, injustice, prejudice, everything he uses has been said before, and he yells it like a preacher to give it legitimacy.

While Ferguson was burning Obama was yucking it up with celebrities on the links. He seems especially happy when things are at their worst.

well , he did send his puppet boy (Holder) to stir up shit..The ONE was on Vaca. he can't be bothered by anything. Beheading's, riots, etc
The media criticized Bush for not going to New Orleans before the waters began to recede. Obama refuses to go to Ferguson, the Texas border, anywhere there is trouble he himself is responsible for. But he found the time right before the election to visit New Jersey and hug Chris Christie.

Here's who is now Attorney general over YOUR LIVES

SNIP:
Eric Holder’s Radical Past Involved ‘Armed’ Takeover of ROTC Building
October 3, 2012

October 02, 2012 by Justin Credible
Attorney General Eric Holder has always been known as an incompetent liberal ideologue that’s pushing a radical agenda at the Department of Justice (DOJ). Most of his pursuits at the DOJ have been of an activist nature, such as not charging the New Black Panther Party with voter intimidation and suing states that try to limit voter fraud. New evidence has been discovered that reveals Holder participated in an ‘armed’ takeover of a former Columbia University ROTC office.
Eric Holder is a radical. He and his former law firm has defended terrorists; his primary objective is to be a liberal activist, while punishing those who are against him. The DOJ has been polluted under his tenure. But it doesn’t stop there.
The Daily Caller dug up some frightening information about Holder’s past as a black radical in college. It’s clear that he had a similar experience to Barack Obama, growing up with disdain for America.
As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned.
Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to questions from The Daily Caller about whether Holder himself was armed — and if so, with what sort of weapon.
Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge.” The change, the group insisted, was to be made “in honor of a man who recognized the importance of territory as a basis for nationhood.”
Black radicals from the same group also occupied the office of Dean of Freshman Henry Coleman until their demands were met. Holder has publicly acknowledged being a part of that action.
The details of the student-led occupation, including the claim that the raiders were “armed,” come from a deleted Web page of the Black Students’ Organization (BSO) at Columbia, a successor group to the SAAS. Contemporary newspaper accounts in The Columbia Daily Spectator, a student newspaper, did not mention weapons.

ALL of it here:
Bill s Blogabout Eric Holder 8217 s Radical Past Involved 8216 Armed 8217 Takeover of ROTC Building phillhillusa

Here's Al Sharpton admitting to Whitehouse access during his eulogy for Michael Brown today:

Your feelings about Al Sharpton aside, the once-scandal-plagued reverend has stood as a community pillar in Ferguson, Missouri, and in Staten Island. "I always knew under those 300 pounds and tracksuits was a refined, slim, dignified man," Sharpton says of himself in today's New York Times. "I can call a march and thousands come out, and I happen to have access to the White House at the same time," he continues. "This is a very unique time. Let's see where it goes.".Watch Sharpton Preach at Michael Brown s Funeral -- NYMag

MSMBC does not get my goat - Sharpton ALWAYS playing the race card, does.

If you've ever listened to Al talk ... on the radio or whatever ... he actually seems like a decent guy; It's too bad that he's so pro-black, that he can't see his hand in front of his face.

Sharpton has made some horrible decisions based entirely on race and a lot of them have backfired. He has to own that.

Yeah, but the bastard never will. I hope he can see the light at the end of his tunnel.

yeah, whites are getting treated like they treated other folks for years,,try not to weep so much...
Unfortunately you can't dig those dead whites up and treat them the way they deserved, so you have to mistreat the innocent ones that are alive. I guess what we need to do is murder every fucken German in Deutchland because of the friggen Nazis. Right?

The whites did it for several generations , so don't be surprised if the minorities get the 'tude...

Wow, just heard a few bits of his eulogy for Michael Brown today.

"If we can't protect a child (Brown was 18) walking down the street (as if the cop ambushed him)..."

There are too many people like Sharpton, those who have no interest in an honest conversation or in real healing.

It wouldn't be advantageous politically. Or professionally.

Wow, just heard a few bits of his eulogy for Michael Brown today.

"If we can't protect a child (Brown was 18) walking down the street (as if the cop ambushed him)..."

There are too many people like Sharpton, those who have no interest in an honest conversation or in real healing.

It wouldn't be advantageous politically. Or professionally.

Al Sharpton just wants to get whitey. Fuck honest conversation or the evidence that points to the justifcation of the shooting. Nothing else matters.

Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.
He should be a speech writer for Obabble..at least he has experience in his craft...scamming the black folk.

No jusiss, no peafs.

Is that the only two words of street ease you know??

No jusiss, no peafs.

Is that the only two words of street ease you know??
He does not know how to speak niggerease

MSMBC does not get my goat - Sharpton ALWAYS playing the race card, does.

If you've ever listened to Al talk ... on the radio or whatever ... he actually seems like a decent guy; It's too bad that he's so pro-black, that he can't see his hand in front of his face.

Sharpton has made some horrible decisions based entirely on race and a lot of them have backfired. He has to own that.

Yeah, but the bastard never will. I hope he can see the light at the end of his tunnel.

An even better wish might involve people using their own brain to think and ignoring self-important, ass-hats like Al Sharpton.

Here's who is now Attorney general over YOUR LIVES

SNIP:
Eric Holder’s Radical Past Involved ‘Armed’ Takeover of ROTC Building
October 3, 2012

October 02, 2012 by Justin Credible
Attorney General Eric Holder has always been known as an incompetent liberal ideologue that’s pushing a radical agenda at the Department of Justice.....

Steph - that would be an obvious photoshop job.

black_power.jpg

Glad I could straighten that out for you.

Now, can we please stick to the subject and not entertain every single one of your paranoid fantasies?

Head race pimp Sharpton is a disgrace on several levels but certainly isn't a 'national disgrace' because most folks know him for the lying racist that he is.

He's a disgrace to himself, his entire family, any followers in the black community or elsewhere, people who've earned and respect the title of Reverend, the news division of NBC television, whomever the heck owns NBC these days, and anyone who gives him any kind of access to a venue or whatever from which to spew his vile lies and accusations, and anyone who buys into his b.s.

Al's Memory Lane:

Tawana Brawley...swing and a miss.

Freddies Fashion Mart...swing and a miss (and some bonus deaths).

Duke lacrosse team...swing and a miss.

Trayvon Martin...swing and a miss.

Gentle giant Michael Brown...0-2 count and a 98 mph fastball barreling in on the outside corner...

Forum List

Back