Al Sharpton National Disgrace

The black racist are winning as they hold power. Nice to see that you support lies and destruction of the law.

The media is not to be trusted.

I support the DoI and the Constitution, and I will always oppose those like you and and NLT and mudwhistle as well as poet and Aristotle.

We know your types, we have seen them all of our lives, and the millennials will put them down forever.

Yeah,.........moderates.

Al Sharpton A Lucrative Career Built on Hate and Racial Conflagration
Race agitator Al Sharpton will eulogized Michael Brown at his funeral. Why would any parent want this weasel to even attend their sons funeral ? Also, Sharpton is a contributor to MSNBC making it a completely non-reputable news outlet. What happened in this country? In 1988 Sharpton was seen for the charlatan that he is. Now he is on a cable news channel. Did Americans brains fall out of their heads? Really? Somehow I think this can be linked to a nation that elected a community agitator President in 2008.
He should be a speech writer for Obabble..at least he has experience in his craft...scamming the black folk.

No jusiss, no peafs.

Is that the only two words of street ease you know??
I know mutha fucka...but that is not a mellifluous as "no jusiss, no peafs".. .know wha I bes sayin, yo?
What's to disagree with, jake? You don't know what mellifluous means? GFY.

I felt the funeral was more a pep-rally for racists than it was a funeral.

I've been at several funerals for blacks and whites.

I've never seen the kind of racism that I saw today. Not during a funeral.

It's supposed to be about mourning, not revenge, and especially not about getting a check from the government.

Al Sharpton literally said that the government needs to pay up. He said instead of arming the police with military weapons they need benefits and education funding for blacks. Too bad Sharpton's boss Obama is the one who gave those military weapons to the police in the first place.

MSMBC does not get my goat - Sharpton ALWAYS playing the race card, does.

If you've ever listened to Al talk ... on the radio or whatever ... he actually seems like a decent guy; It's too bad that he's so pro-black, that he can't see his hand in front of his face.

that is the problem, people pay attention to him...even though he was proven a scam man 30 years ago..
Liberal media gave his sorry ass a platform.

olympicSalute.jpg

Here's who is now Attorney general over YOUR LIVES

SNIP:
Eric Holder’s Radical Past Involved ‘Armed’ Takeover of ROTC Building
October 3, 2012

October 02, 2012 by Justin Credible
Attorney General Eric Holder has always been known as an incompetent liberal ideologue that’s pushing a radical agenda at the Department of Justice.....

Steph - that would be an obvious photoshop job.

black_power.jpg

Glad I could straighten that out for you.

Now, can we please stick to the subject and not entertain every single one of your paranoid fantasies?

Yours looks more like a photoshop.

That's because you're a partisan ditto head who can't believe the truth even when it's right in front of your face.

It's supposed to be about mourning, not revenge, and especially not about getting a check from the government.

Al Sharpton literally said that the government needs to pay up. He said instead of arming the police with military weapons they need benefits and education funding for blacks. Too bad Sharpton's boss Obama is the one who gave those military weapons to the police in the first place.
You knew that's the way Sharpton would twist it. If he has a spot on MSNBC the FCC should give David Duke an hour as well.

You knew that's the way Sharpton would twist it. If he has a spot on MSNBC the FCC should give David Duke an hour as well.
I was thinking more like Ted Nugent.

I was thinking more like Ted Nugent.
The Motor City Madman and Sharpton should have a "crossfire" style program and sit across from one another. I'm sure Uncle Ted would like to invite Sharpton to his ranch...then hunt him down.

The black racist are winning as they hold power. Nice to see that you support lies and destruction of the law.

The media is not to be trusted.

I support the DoI and the Constitution, and I will always oppose those like you and and NLT and mudwhistle as well as poet and Aristotle.

We know your types, we have seen them all of our lives, and the millennials will put them down forever.

Yeah,.........moderates.

No, moderates do not play racial politics, either left or right.

Ok- I'm going to say it for this first time here.

Sharpton is a POS coon (thats right, the equal to white trash/crackers) that should have his ass kicked

The way he went on today at Browns funeral is just sickening

-Geaux

Here's who is now Attorney general over YOUR LIVES

SNIP:
Eric Holder’s Radical Past Involved ‘Armed’ Takeover of ROTC Building
October 3, 2012

October 02, 2012 by Justin Credible
Attorney General Eric Holder has always been known as an incompetent liberal ideologue that’s pushing a radical agenda at the Department of Justice (DOJ). Most of his pursuits at the DOJ have been of an activist nature, such as not charging the New Black Panther Party with voter intimidation and suing states that try to limit voter fraud. New evidence has been discovered that reveals Holder participated in an ‘armed’ takeover of a former Columbia University ROTC office.
Eric Holder is a radical. He and his former law firm has defended terrorists; his primary objective is to be a liberal activist, while punishing those who are against him. The DOJ has been polluted under his tenure. But it doesn’t stop there.
The Daily Caller dug up some frightening information about Holder’s past as a black radical in college. It’s clear that he had a similar experience to Barack Obama, growing up with disdain for America.
As a freshman at Columbia University in 1970, future Attorney General Eric Holder participated in a five-day occupation of an abandoned Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) headquarters with a group of black students later described by the university’s Black Students’ Organization as “armed,” The Daily Caller has learned.
Department of Justice spokeswoman Tracy Schmaler has not responded to questions from The Daily Caller about whether Holder himself was armed — and if so, with what sort of weapon.
Holder was then among the leaders of the Student Afro-American Society (SAAS), which demanded that the former ROTC office be renamed the “Malcolm X Lounge.” The change, the group insisted, was to be made “in honor of a man who recognized the importance of territory as a basis for nationhood.”
Black radicals from the same group also occupied the office of Dean of Freshman Henry Coleman until their demands were met. Holder has publicly acknowledged being a part of that action.
The details of the student-led occupation, including the claim that the raiders were “armed,” come from a deleted Web page of the Black Students’ Organization (BSO) at Columbia, a successor group to the SAAS. Contemporary newspaper accounts in The Columbia Daily Spectator, a student newspaper, did not mention weapons.

ALL of it here:
Bill s Blogabout Eric Holder 8217 s Radical Past Involved 8216 Armed 8217 Takeover of ROTC Building phillhillusa

Stephanie falls for another RW racist lie.

Ever hear of Photoshop?

Or is that just how you "roll"?

Damn gullible RWs.

Forum List

Back