Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Not one Jew died in a gas chamber, The Holocau$t is a Lie and a Fraud!

Really, then where did my dad's family disappear to? My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years. I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!
Why did you resurrect this old tired dead thread ??

NaziMick replied to this thread only last Wednesday, and his post infuriated me so much that I had to respond to it.
LOL, that's why you bumped it? Because a banned poster cannot respond?
So, now you're not admitting that you were the actual culprit to bringing a six year old thread back to life?

Not one Jew died in a gas chamber, The Holocau$t is a Lie and a Fraud!

Really, then where did my dad's family disappear to? My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years. I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!
Why did you resurrect this old tired dead thread ??

NaziMick replied to this thread only last Wednesday, and his post infuriated me so much that I had to respond to it.
LOL, that's why you bumped it? Because a banned poster cannot respond?

I didn't "bump" this thread. That would be you. And I noticed that the lowlife Nazimick was banned after I had already responded. Believe me, I'm not afraid of anyone on a message board!

We are talking about free speech.

Here are the Jews who want to kill free speech...
Holocaust Denial Legislation and the Jews Behind it! [Archive] - The Phora
1614d7ffff61f896096d5e78dd71ceca.jpg

Really, then where did my dad's family disappear to?
You claim the only possible place was the gas chamber? Is that it?

My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years.
Really? They said that?

I visited Auschwitz years ago and that simply is not true. Did they even say that or did you make that up for dramatic effect?

I have found from experience that it is exactly these types of Jewish lies that underly much of what you call antisemitism.

I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!
Are you claiming that as proof of the gas chambers? Or is that simply thrown in again for sympathy and to exaggerate victimhood?

My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years.
Really? They said that?

I visited Auschwitz years ago and that simply is not true. Did they even say that or did you make that up for dramatic effect?

I have found from experience that it is exactly these types of Jewish lies that underly much of what you call antisemitism.

I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!
Are you claiming that as proof of the gas chambers? Or is that simply thrown in again for sympathy and to exaggerate victimhood?

Yes, my sisters said that. So, let me get this straight. You visited Auschwitz and you deny the Holocaust? Or just the gas chambers? And you claim to be Jewish?

Really? They said that?

Yes, my sisters said that. So, let me get this straight. You visited Auschwitz and you deny the Holocaust? Or just the gas chambers? And you claim to be Jewish?

I brought up the emaciated bodies piled high, one on top of another, because your friend, NaziMick, claimed that not one Jew died in the Holocaust. Why do descriptions of the Holocaust seem to offend you, especially when you yourself resurrected this old thread?

The Zionist wants to force people to believe their lies under threat of prison.

Why are they so afraid to have the Holocaust debated and examined?

What are they trying to hide??
The Yellow Catastrophe

The Paleonasties should be the ones trying to hide it. The fact that the cowards ran away from a fight, letting the other Arabs die for them, cancels any claim they have to any Israeli territory. Or maybe it proves that they knew it was never their land anyway.

What a ridiculous comment...

Does the same apply to the Jews who ran away from Nazi Germany?

Holocaust denial is for the mentally retarded!

Free speech is one thing, hate speech is something completely different and SHOULD be legislated against!

I recently visited the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin... A very simple but ever so powerful memorial...

For arguing over how many people were murdered in the Holocaust, it's just another way of denial...

I don't believe the figures are very accurate as it wasn't JUST Jews murdered in the Holocaust...

But it DID happen and I hope that we will never forget this and remember what fascism really is!

Free speech is one thing, hate speech is something completely different and SHOULD be legislated against!

I recently visited the Holocaust Memorial in Berlin... A very simple but ever so powerful memorial...

For arguing over how many people were murdered in the Holocaust, it's just another way of denial...

I don't believe the figures are very accurate as it wasn't JUST Jews murdered in the Holocaust...

But it DID happen and I hope that we will never forget this and remember what fascism really is!

Yes, of course there were others. Jews weren't even the first ones. I believe the mentally and physically disabled were first, followed by political dissidents, homosexuals, and even Catholic priests. Gypsies and even twins were experimented on. Poison gas was first used on Russian POW's.

Yes, of course there were others. Jews weren't even the first ones. I believe the mentally and physically disabled were first, followed by political dissidents, homosexuals, and even Catholic priests. Gypsies and even twins were experimented on. Poison gas was first used on Russian POW's.

Absolutely, and that is why arguing over actual numbers is just so ridiculous!

The Holocaust is a VERY black mark on human existence and NEEDS to be remembered for eternity so that, hopefully, it never happens again, to anyone!

Look, forever ignorant, try reading what I wrote instead of attempting to attribute beliefs to me which I don't hold - IT'S CLASSLESS!

THERE WERE 3 SIMPLE QUESTIONS THAT YOU SIMPLY RAN FROM.

Here, try again...

1) You claim the only possible place was the gas chamber? Is that it?

2) I visited Auschwitz years ago and that simply is not true. Did they even say that or did you make that up for dramatic effect?

3) Are you claiming that as proof of the gas chambers? Or is that simply thrown in again for sympathy and to exaggerate victimhood?

Look, forever ignorant, try reading what I wrote instead of attempting to attribute beliefs to me which I don't hold - IT'S CLASSLESS!

Here, try again...

2) I visited Auschwitz years ago and that simply is not true. Did they even say that or did you make that up for dramatic effect?

3) Are you claiming that as proof of the gas chambers? Or is that simply thrown in again for sympathy and to exaggerate victimhood?

1) As far as I know, my dad's parents and little brother (and maybe his older sister and brother-in-law) were all evacuated to a death camp on a specific date that dad would commemorate by saying Kaddish (the prayer for the dead). I believe his other sister committed suicide before the Nazis got to her, and his little niece got her head smashed in.

2) They said that.

3) See post # 67 on this thread.

BTW, my sister is a Holocaust teacher and I learned things from her, so I'm hardly "ignorant" on this subject. She became one after her trip to Auschwitz. What did your trip teach you?

Here, try again...

Screwy Louie, Benedict Arnold, or whatever you call yourself, I answered 2 of your 3 questions previously, so how is that "running away"? Now how about you answer my questions to you?

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering is a 2000 book by Norman G. Finkelstein, in which Finkelstein argues that the American Jewish establishment exploits the memory of the Nazi Holocaust for political and financial gain, as well as to further the interests of Israel.[1] According to Finkelstein, this "Holocaust industry" has corruptedJewish culture and the authentic memory of the Holocaust.

Finkelstein states that his consciousness of "the Nazi holocaust" is rooted in his parents' experiences in the Warsaw Ghetto; with the exception of his parents themselves, "every family member on both sides was exterminated by the Nazis".[2] Nonetheless, during his childhood, no one ever asked any questions about what his mother and father had suffered. He suggests, "This was not a respectful silence. It was indifference."[2] It was only after the establishment of "the Holocaust industry", he suggests, that outpourings of anguish over the plight of the Jews in World War II began. This ideology in turn served to endow Israel with a status as "'victim' state" despite its "horrendous" human rights record

BTW, my sister is a Holocaust teacher and I learned things from her, so I'm hardly "ignorant" on this subject. She became one after her trip to Auschwitz. What did your trip teach you?
You are completely ignorant on this subject, you still have evaded simple questions and the main thing I learned from my visit is that the "gas chamber" they march everyone through after they traumatize us all with for the most part postwar propaganda is the simple FACT that it was once an air-raid shelter that was turned into a "gas chamber" after the war for propaganda purposes.

After questioning, they admitted this.

Of course, if you point this out in supposedly free democratic countries you will be thrown in prison and this agenda is pushed by those who not only flatly deny the Nakba, but who also deny that Palestinians even existed (as they repeat their mantra of an existential threat from people who don't exist lol).

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering is a 2000 book by Norman G. Finkelstein, in which Finkelstein argues that the American Jewish establishment exploits the memory of the Nazi Holocaust for political and financial gain, as well as to further the interests of Israel.[1] According to Finkelstein, this "Holocaust industry" has corruptedJewish culture and the authentic memory of the Holocaust.

Finkelstein states that his consciousness of "the Nazi holocaust" is rooted in his parents' experiences in the Warsaw Ghetto; with the exception of his parents themselves, "every family member on both sides was exterminated by the Nazis".[2] Nonetheless, during his childhood, no one ever asked any questions about what his mother and father had suffered. He suggests, "This was not a respectful silence. It was indifference."[2] It was only after the establishment of "the Holocaust industry", he suggests, that outpourings of anguish over the plight of the Jews in World War II began. This ideology in turn served to endow Israel with a status as "'victim' state" despite its "horrendous" human rights record

These long, tedious cut and paste articles you dredge from the bowels of the Internet are really silly.

Forum List

Back