Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Every sane person agrees. BUT WE CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED LAWS TO SUPPORT HISTORICAL TRUTH!

Apparently, we do.
Why? And just Jewish holocaust truth or all truth...

putin61166048354_n.jpg

You cartoon cut and pasters have an issue with the "twoof".

While it's a shame the arab-moslem gee-had nakba'ed the bejeezus out of the arab-moslem squatters, the truth will set you free.

Oh, that's simple, of course. As with koran, being, basically a stolen and bastardized jevish bible, nabka is a stolen and bastardized piece of jewish histrory.
No one is denying Israel was involved in the Nakba.
Are we talking about palistanian charlatanisms?

I think that it's only in Germany that Holocaust denial is a crime, because Germans are so ashamed of it. Debating the Nakba is not a crime in Israel.

So why don't they open up their archives and resolve the matter once and for all?

fred-leuchter-25-map-of-ountries-with-holo-denial-laws.jpg

The Jews who keep pushing the gentile world to accept laws regarding historical events do this to create antisemitism. Truth needs no legislation to make it truth.

Interesting that "anti-semitism" is allegedly on the rise in many if not all of those countries...

The Jews who keep pushing the gentile world to accept laws regarding historical events do this to create antisemitism. Truth needs no legislation to make it truth.

Interesting that "anti-semitism" is allegedly on the rise in many if not all of those countries...
Of course it is. People don't want to be told what they are allowed to question, to write about, let alone what to believe.

Zionists know this and simply use this as another method to keep antisemitism alive and well.

Of course it is. People don't want to be told what they are allowed to question, to write about, let alone what to believe.

Zionists know this and simply use this as another method to keep antisemitism alive and well.

"Of course it is. People don't want to be told what they are allowed to question, ..."

Yeah. Bring that up to the prayer leader at your madrassah regarding Mo'tunes and Crimes against Koranity

Maybe because these are countries that know the holocaust best because some of them actively participated in it, and they have records which clearly show.

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference?
Oh, that's simple, of course. As with koran, being, basically a stolen and bastardized jevish bible, nabka is a stolen and bastardized piece of jewish histrory.

No one is denying Israel was involved in the Nakba. You religious?
Nakba is when Arabs lost the civil war they started themselves, by trying to commit genocide on the Jews in their own holy land.

We are talking about free speech.

Here are the Jews who want to kill free speech...
Holocaust Denial Legislation and the Jews Behind it! [Archive] - The Phora
Hey look, nobody on your IslamoNazi side seems to be objecting about the barbaric treatment of gays, women, and minorities at the hands of Palestinians and other Muslims. Nor is anybody objecting about the total lack of free speech, and torture and killing of journalists in the Palestinian community and Muslim world in general. So really, it's none of your business what law a Democratic European country decides to pass to prevent another holocaust from happening as well as keep a lid on hate speech and historical revisionism. Their country, their laws.

Think about it next time you bray about "free speech". :rofl:

Last edited:
Not one Jew died in a gas chamber, The Holocau$t is a Lie and a Fraud!

Really, then where did my dad's family disappear to? My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years. I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!

Really, then where did my dad's family disappear to? My sisters, who visited some death camps, said that you can still smell the stench of death in the air, even after so many years. I guess when you were in high-school, you were spared from seeing the footage of all those emaciated bodies piled on top of each other, like pieces of wood. Lucky you!
Why did you resurrect this old tired dead thread ??

NaziMick replied to this thread only last Wednesday, and his post infuriated me so much that I had to respond to it.

Not happy with the several threads created on basically this same subject and the spamming of said threads with the same posts and pictures over and over; and the board allowing it, screwy had to resurrect this one from six years ago to do the same here.:banned03::spam::trolls:

NaziMick replied to this thread only last Wednesday, and his post infuriated me so much that I had to respond to it.
LOL, that's why you bumped it? Because a banned poster cannot respond?

LOL, that's why you bumped it? Because a banned poster cannot respond?
He was no more capable than you are.

Forum List

Back