Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

I always find laughable that your alleged "phacts" are typically absent substantiation and accompanied by the "..... because I say so", admonition.
Absent of substantiation? Like Yehuda Bauer, the Auschwitz State Museum, the Polish government, and Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Center?

You suck at this stuff. Go back to the 50 other threads where you keep trying to tell us that "A land without a people for a people without a land" is reconcilable with your other idiotic talking point of how Jews bought Palestine from people that never existed.

Denying the Nakba, no biggie, but point how OBVIOUSLY STUPID this is:
1578870792.jpg

And go to Jail. Yeah, that makes sense.

I always find laughable that your alleged "phacts" are typically absent substantiation and accompanied by the "..... because I say so", admonition.
Absent of substantiation? Like Yehuda Bauer, the Auschwitz State Museum, the Polish government, and Israel's Yad Vashem Holocaust Center?

You suck at this stuff. Go back to the 50 other threads where you keep trying to tell us that "A land without a people for a people without a land" is reconcilable with your other idiotic talking point of how Jews bought Palestine from people that never existed.

That was quite a tirade but like all of your hysterical tirades, it's a lot of bluster with no substantiation.

OK, another example: Let's say you post this meme:

tumblr_o3gqdiDCA21ul1nzxo1_1280.jpg

In one of these "free" nations who we claim to be allied with...

fred-leuchter-25-map-of-ountries-with-holo-denial-laws.jpg

YOU COULD GO TO JAIL AND NOT SEE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FOR YEARS!

THINK! You can deny the Nakba or any other part of history and go on with your life. How do you expect the gentiles to not hate for that?

OK, another example: Let's say you post this meme:

tumblr_o3gqdiDCA21ul1nzxo1_1280.jpg

In one of these "free" nations who we claim to be allied with...

fred-leuchter-25-map-of-ountries-with-holo-denial-laws.jpg

YOU COULD GO TO JAIL AND NOT SEE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS FOR YEARS!

THINK! You can deny the Nakba or any other part of history and go on with your life. How do you expect the gentiles to not hate for that?

Cutting and pasting the same material for no reason serves what purpose?

Why would I believe your delusional rants over the eye witness testimony of literally thousands of people?
Believe what delusional rant. Be specific. I have no idea what I have said that disagrees with "eye witness testimony of literally thousands of people."

And this is legal to post in all the fascist countries that don't allow free speech on WWII:

erdogan_and_the_genocide_on_armenians__marian_kamensky.jpeg

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference?

I found this poll and blog to be an excellent question with some great videos. People go to jail in Germany if they deny the Holocaust, but and in typical Racist fashion the Zionists would like to punish Palestinians for remembering and telling the world it happened.

The Holocaust happened and it was genocide and tragic. Denying it is for mental midget antisemites!

Al Nakba is a vile form of Holocaust denial and extremist antisemitism. It is myth and a falsehood to promote the Muslim genocidal campaign against the Jews. It is on par with the Final Solution!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The Holocaust happened and it was genocide and tragic. Denying it is for mental midget antisemites!
Every sane person agrees. BUT WE CERTAINLY DO NOT NEED LAWS TO SUPPORT HISTORICAL TRUTH!

oh.png

Al Nakba is a vile form of Holocaust denial and extremist antisemitism.
Huh? Are ypu daft? The Nakba is the holocaust perpetuated by "Jews" on the Palestinians in 1948.

It is myth and a falsehood to promote the Muslim genocidal campaign against the Jews.
Who does that?

It is on par with the Final Solution!!!
Huh?

Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference?

I found this poll and blog to be an excellent question with some great videos. People go to jail in Germany if they deny the Holocaust, but and in typical Racist fashion the Zionists would like to punish Palestinians for remembering and telling the world it happened.

Al Nakba is a vile form of Holocaust denial and extremist antisemitism. It is myth and a falsehood to promote the Muslim genocidal campaign against the Jews. It is on par with the Final Solution!!!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If it wasn't so despicable it would be funny. This nutcase is claiming that recognizing that hundreds of thousands of Muslims and Christians were killed our expelled from their homeland is antisemitic. Disgusting group of people, there is no way around it.

The Zionist wants to force people to believe their lies under threat of prison.

Why are they so afraid to have the Holocaust debated and examined?

What are they trying to hide??
The Yellow Catastrophe

The Paleonasties should be the ones trying to hide it. The fact that the cowards ran away from a fight, letting the other Arabs die for them, cancels any claim they have to any Israeli territory. Or maybe it proves that they knew it was never their land anyway.

The Zionist wants to force people to believe their lies under threat of prison.

Why are they so afraid to have the Holocaust debated and examined?

What are they trying to hide??
The Yellow Catastrophe

The Paleonasties should be the ones trying to hide it. The fact that the cowards ran away from a fight, letting the other Arabs die for them, cancels any claim they have to any Israeli territory. Or maybe it proves that they knew it was never their land anyway.

Maybe it proves you don't know what you are talking about. Were the Jews cowards because they didn't succeed in fighting the Nazis?

Because of rabid anti-semites, as evidenced on this board, who try to continue to "prove" that the Jews have some global conspiracy going on.
Who? And so what? It is called free speech and although you prefer fascism, this is America.

44-neda-tanhaei-moghadam-iran.jpg

Who? And so what? It is called free speech and although you prefer fascism, this is America.

And in the civilized world, its called hate speech. And...

<---- I am Canadian.
Hate speech? Like denying the Nakba? And the Palestinians history for centuries that we see each day here? We can handle that crap just fine as you have noticed, with logic and facts.

Take your PC BS and enjoy it with your fascist ilk.

And in the civilized world, its called hate speech. And...

<---- I am Canadian.
Hate speech? Like denying the Nakba? And the Palestinians history for centuries that we see each day here? We can handle that crap just fine as you have noticed, with logic and facts.

Take your PC BS and enjoy it with your fascist ilk.

Who's denying the Nakba? I haven't seen anyone deny the Nakba.

Forum List

Back