Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Perhaps it was 5 million Jews that died in the Holocaust, and not 6 million.
It doesn't really matter. If it was "only" 6 thousand and not 6 million, would that make it acceptable? Of course not.

If it was 6 it would be 6 too many!!!!
And the fact they rounded up Jews for "Jewishness" is beyond belief. Through truth will this never happen again!

Are you saying that Hitler didn't target Jews? Perhaps you should read Mein Kampf. You are one crazy dude!
I said the exact opposite.

Nice try, moron.

Perhaps it was 5 million Jews that died in the Holocaust, and not 6 million.
It doesn't really matter. If it was "only" 6 thousand and not 6 million, would that make it acceptable? Of course not.

If it was 6 it would be 6 too many!!!!
And the fact they rounded up Jews for "Jewishness" is beyond belief. Through truth will this never happen again!

Are you saying that Hitler didn't target Jews? Perhaps you should read Mein Kampf. You are one crazy dude!
I said the exact opposite.

Nice try, moron.

Oh sorry, I thought you meant that you don't believe they were targeted for being Jewish. I misunderstood the words "beyond belief", just like you misunderstood my intentions. You aren't very clear many times. Just like when Humanity and I asked you for clarity about what exactly you mean when you say there is "propaganda" concerning the Holocaust. Do you mean the numbers involved? Do you mean there was no gassing, but there was starvation? Why can't you spell this out? We want specifics. So instead of name-calling (stupid or moron), just say directly what you mean.

If humanityOh sorry, I thought you meant that you don't believe they were targeted for being Jewish. I misunderstood the words "beyond belief", just like you misunderstood my intentions. You aren't very clear many times. Just like when Humanity and I asked you for clarity about what exactly you mean when you say there is "propaganda" concerning the Holocaust. Do you mean the numbers involved? Do you mean there was no gassing, but there was starvation? Why can't you spell this out? We want specifics. So instead of name-calling (stupid or moron), just say directly what you mean.
If Humanity wants a question answered, Humanity will ask. You simply need to read the thread.

As stated:

People have gone to jail for simply questioning the 6 million number that has already been debunked by mainstream historians. I think they changed the Auschwitz plaques back in the 80s.

auschwitzplaque.jpg

It's stupid, obvious shit like this that pisses people off. Bottom line here is obvious - noone wants to choose between what to believe or a prison cell. Get real!

And that is just one mainstream revision out of a list that would take pages.

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR - THE 6 MILLION NUMBER DIED DECADES AGO, YET YOU CAN GET THROWN IN JAIL IN SO CALLED FREE NATIONS FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

Now please read the thread before asking stupid questions that have been clearly answered.

If humanityOh sorry, I thought you meant that you don't believe they were targeted for being Jewish. I misunderstood the words "beyond belief", just like you misunderstood my intentions. You aren't very clear many times. Just like when Humanity and I asked you for clarity about what exactly you mean when you say there is "propaganda" concerning the Holocaust. Do you mean the numbers involved? Do you mean there was no gassing, but there was starvation? Why can't you spell this out? We want specifics. So instead of name-calling (stupid or moron), just say directly what you mean.
If Humanity wants a question answered, Humanity will ask. You simply need to read the thread.

As stated:

People have gone to jail for simply questioning the 6 million number that has already been debunked by mainstream historians. I think they changed the Auschwitz plaques back in the 80s.

auschwitzplaque.jpg

It's stupid, obvious shit like this that pisses people off. Bottom line here is obvious - noone wants to choose between what to believe or a prison cell. Get real!

TO BE PERFECTLY CLEAR - THE 6 MILLION NUMBER DIED DECADES AGO, YET YOU CAN GET THROWN IN JAIL IN SO CALLED FREE NATIONS FOR POINTING THAT OUT.

Now please read the thread before asking stupid questions that have been clearly answered.

I already asked, still no response....

As stated:

auschwitzplaque.jpg

I already answered, though.

Is the above not clear enough? Do you have other unanswered questions?

People can do what they like, but I find this fascination with the Jewish holocaust morbid.

The Armenians had a much larger (proportionally) holocaust, where almost half of their total population was killed, and one doesn't see Armenians making a huge fuss about it except to claim it happened and no country reprimands Turkey for denying it happened. The same for the Roma, they don't make a big fuss about a quarter of their number having been killed in Nazi death camps.

As stated:

auschwitzplaque.jpg

I don't believe you answered this one...

As stated:

auschwitzplaque.jpg

I answered it on page 2 and then again above. Are the official longtime revised figures not proof that the 6 million number is long dead?

Maybe you don't understand the importance of the 6 million figure to the holocaust industry. Is that the problem? Am I missing something? Are you aware of the ludicrous amount of times that Jews used the 6 million number and the idea of a "holocaust" prior to WWII?

It goes back at least to 1869...

Scan-New-York-Times-Six-Million-Since-1869-Composite.jpg

I hope that helped.

People can do what they like, but I find this fascination with the Jewish holocaust morbid.

The Armenians had a much larger (proportionally) holocaust, where almost half of their total population was killed, and one doesn't see Armenians making a huge fuss about it except to claim it happened and no country reprimands Turkey for denying it happened. The same for the Roma, they don't make a big fuss about a quarter of their number having been killed in Nazi death camps.

My best friend made Aliyah and lives in Jerusalem. There are 4 quarters in the Old City of Jerusalem--Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian. He found a job teaching at an Armenian school over there. He told me that the Armenians make a very big deal about their holocaust. It's taught about and there are memorials to it in their quarter. Perhaps if you lived in Armenia or their quarter of Jerusalem, you'd hear more about it.

My best friend made Aliyah and lives in Jerusalem. There are 4 quarters in the Old City of Jerusalem--Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Armenian. He found a job teaching at an Armenian school over there. He told me that the Armenians make a very big deal about their holocaust. It's taught about and there are memorials to it in their quarter. Perhaps if you lived in Armenia or their quarter of Jerusalem, you'd hear more about it.

I live in a U.S. city and there are memorials and even a museum dedicated to the Jewish holocaust. Nothing about the Armenian holocaust. The Armenians are much less obsessed.

ForeverYoung436

You said you would look at this. I GUESS THAT WAS ANOTHER OF YOUR DAILY LIES.

auschwitzchimney.jpg

See how the chimney, the one we here all the horror stories about the smoke billowing out day and night is not even connected to the building? This is BECAUSE it was constructed after the war.

I'm guessing your sister was so traumatized from the propaganda that she never even looked at what was right in front of her eyes.

holocxt.jpg

And yet others have been imprisoned for pointing out the obvious.

ForeverYoung436

auschwitzchimney.jpg

See how the chimney, the one we here all the horror stories about the smoke billowing out day and night is not even connected to the building? This is BECAUSE it was constructed after the war.

I'm guessing your sister was so traumatized from the propaganda that she never even looked at what was right in front of her eyes.

holocxt.jpg

Whatever I'm researching thru the Internet is none of your business, and I'm not going to come here and report to you what I'm doing in my private time. So don't tell me that I'm lying and STFU! I'm tired of you and don't want to engage you in discussion any further.

ForeverYoung436

auschwitzchimney.jpg

holocxt.jpg

Whatever I'm researching thru the Internet is none of your business, and I'm not going to come here and report to you what I'm doing in my private time. So don't tell me that I'm lying and STFU! I'm tired of you and don't want to engage you in discussion any further.
You lie every day. You said you would look into it. Regardless of your BS above, you will still stalk me too.

ForeverYoung436

auschwitzchimney.jpg

holocxt.jpg

Save your nerves, this guy is a clown.

As stated:

auschwitzplaque.jpg

I answered it on page 2 and then again above. Are the official longtime revised figures not proof that the 6 million number is long dead?

Maybe you don't understand the importance of the 6 million figure to the holocaust industry. Is that the problem? Am I missing something? Are you aware of the ludicrous amount of times that Jews used the 6 million number and the idea of a "holocaust" prior to WWII?

I hope that helped.

Ok, sorry....

I looked at your posts on page 2...

Can I just say... I didn't actually ask my question until page whatever...

So, for simplicity and lack of confusion....

Do you deny the Holocaust?

To keep it even simpler...

Yes or NO will suffice...

As stated:

auschwitzplaque.jpg

I hope that helped.

Ok, sorry....

1) Simplicity creates more confusion.

2) I affirm the lies we have been bombarded with for decades.

3) That might suffice for you, but it is not that simple.

The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was constructed after the war and was previously an air-raid shelter. The chimney is not even attached and never was.

As we have seen as well, the official death figure was reduced by 3 million back in the 80s.

Does pointing these things out make me "holocaust denier?"

Sorry, but that label seems stupid, especially in this case.

I hope that helped.

Ok, sorry....

1) Simplicity creates more confusion.

2) I affirm the lies we have been bombarded with for decades.

3) That might suffice for you, but it is not that simple.

The Auschwitz "gas chamber" was constructed after the war and was previously an air-raid shelter. The chimney is not even attached and never was.

As we have seen as well, the official death figure was reduced by 3 million back in the 80s.

Does pointing these things out make me "holocaust denier?"

Sorry, but that label seems stupid, especially in this case.

So, basically, considering that we both 'appear' to support Palestine and Palestinians...

You cannot answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' question from a 'fellow supporter'...

How do you think that you can, in an intelligent way, contribute to finding a peaceful solution with 'Pro-Israel' supporters?

So, can I ask you again...

In your opinion...

Did the Holocaust happen?

Yes or No?

And you have documentary proof of this?

Please share for us all....

And you have documentary proof of this?

Please share for us all....

After Screwy Louie challenged me, I did some research on the Internet. It seems that the original chimney in Auschwitz was destroyed in an air-raid, so the Soviets built a reconstruction of it in 1947. So what does that prove? To me, it doesn't mean that the original chimney didn't exist. For instance, in the Boston Harbor there sits a reconstructed ship, from where the American rebels spilled tons of tea. Does the fact that the ship is a reconstruction, and not the actual ship, somehow mean the Boston Tea Party never happened? Of course not!

...You cannot answer a simple 'Yes' or 'No' question from a 'fellow supporter'...
It is not a simple question. I have looked at this stuff and you have not.

How do you think that you can, in an intelligent way, contribute to finding a peaceful solution with 'Pro-Israel' supporters?
I can't. Pro-Israel supporters are akin to nazis. They can't be reasoned with even when shown simple, obvious things. You have been here long enough to know this on your own.

So, can I ask you again...

In your opinion...

Did the Holocaust happen?

Yes or No?
Here is the definition from wiki:

The Holocaust (from the Greek ὁλόκαυστος holókaustos: hólos, "whole" and kaustós, "burnt"),[3] also referred to as the Shoah (Hebrew: השואה, HaShoah, "the catastrophe"), was a genocide in which some six million European Jews were killed by Adolf Hitler's Nazi Germany, and the World War II collaborators with the Nazis.
The Holocaust - Wikipedia

That, as shown previously, multiple times now, is simply not true - EVEN BY MAINSTREAM STANDARDS.

But more to the point, we can talk about what did happen. Jews were rounded up for their Jewishness. They were thrown in work camps much like the Japanese in America. Many died in these camps. Some starved, some died from disease, some were shot and some were likely beaten to death. This is what we know and it is horrific.

Keep in mind that the vast majority of these deaths came after the allied firebombing of Europe which left the nazis unable to deliver all the food and medicine to these camps which they had been delivering since the start. If they really wanted to exterminate the Jewish people, why feed them? Why provide medicine for the sick?

I hope that helped.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back