Al Nakba Denial vs Holocaust Denial, what's the Difference

Google search who came up with No results found for “The Messenger said, ‘Two religions cannot coexist in the Arabian Peninsula.’ Umar investigated the matter, then sent to the Jews, saying: ‘Allah has given permission for you to be expelled.” -Tabari VIII:130.

And you still havent left a link

BTW, my sister is a Holocaust teacher and I learned things from her, so I'm hardly "ignorant" on this subject. She became one after her trip to Auschwitz. What did your trip teach you?
You are completely ignorant on this subject, you still have evaded simple questions and the main thing I learned from my visit is that the "gas chamber" they march everyone through after they traumatize us all with for the most part postwar propaganda is the simple FACT that it was once an air-raid shelter that was turned into a "gas chamber" after the war for propaganda purposes.

After questioning, they admitted this.

Of course, if you point this out in supposedly free democratic countries you will be thrown in prison and this agenda is pushed by those who not only flatly deny the Nakba, but who also deny that Palestinians even existed (as they repeat their mantra of an existential threat from people who don't exist lol).

Well, my sisters and brothers-in-law said nothing about the gas chambers being fake, and the tour guides admitting they were really air-raid shelters instead. Humanity, you were at Auschwitz. What can you testify to?

Dr. Piper, Auschwitz State Museum Senior Curator, explains that the room displayed to tourists as an extermination “gas chamber” in its “original state” is actually a postwar reconstruction.

BTW, my sister is a Holocaust teacher and I learned things from her, so I'm hardly "ignorant" on this subject. She became one after her trip to Auschwitz. What did your trip teach you?
You are completely ignorant on this subject, you still have evaded simple questions and the main thing I learned from my visit is that the "gas chamber" they march everyone through after they traumatize us all with for the most part postwar propaganda is the simple FACT that it was once an air-raid shelter that was turned into a "gas chamber" after the war for propaganda purposes.

Of course, if you point this out in supposedly free democratic countries you will be thrown in prison and this agenda is pushed by those who not only flatly deny the Nakba, but who also deny that Palestinians even existed (as they repeat their mantra of an existential threat from people who don't exist lol).

Well, my sisters and brothers-in-law said nothing about the gas chambers being fake, and the tour guides admitting they were really air-raid shelters instead. Humanity, you were at Auschwitz. What can you testify to?
Because they were sucking up the propaganda faster than it was being vommited out.

Look... if you don't want to be forever ignorant, then take a look at this...

auschwitzchimney.jpg

See how the chimney, the one we here all the horror stories about the smoke billowing out day and night is not even connected to the building? This is BECAUSE it was constructed after the war.

I'm guessing your sister was so traumatized from the propaganda that she never even looked at what was right in front of her eyes.

And yet others have been imprisoned for pointing out the obvious.

Forever? I noticed you popped back on a different thread, but have remained mute here. I assume this is evidence of my point.

Forever? I noticed you popped back on a different thread, but have remained mute here. I assume this is evidence of my point.

1) Please don't stalk me.

2) I don't know what you want me to say. I have never been to Auschwitz, though I have been to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. I believe there were gas chambers--and in any event, a genocide certainly occurred. You seem to deny this. Furthermore, you don't seem to have any empathy for the Jews that died in the Holocaust. So again, what do you want me to say?

Because they were sucking up the propaganda faster than it was being vommited out.

auschwitzchimney.jpg

See how the chimney, the one we here all the horror stories about the smoke billowing out day and night is not even connected to the building? This is BECAUSE it was constructed after the war.

I'm guessing your sister was so traumatized from the propaganda that she never even looked at what was right in front of her eyes.

Just for clarity....

Do you deny that the Holocaust ever happened or do you just doubt the various figures that are banded about as if they were talking about a few $$?

auschwitzchimney.jpg

I'm never surprised how conspiracy theories haunt every waking moment of people like you.

1) Please don't stalk me.

2) I don't know what you want me to say. I have never been to Auschwitz, though I have been to the Anne Frank House in Amsterdam. I believe there were gas chambers--and in any event, a genocide certainly occurred. You seem to deny this. Furthermore, you don't seem to have any empathy for the Jews that died in the Holocaust. So again, what do you want me to say?
Stalking? Asking you to follow up on an answer to YOUR OWN QUESTION? ha!

And want you to say? How bout "thank-you for posting the evidence that I asked for?"

Just for clarity....

Do you deny that the Holocaust ever happened or do you just doubt the various figures that are banded about as if they were talking about a few $$?
I don't deny the holocaust, but I do acknowledge major holes in the official story that must be questioned and am completely against throwing people in jail for doing that.

Make no mistake, the infamous Auschwitz "gas chamber" was constructed after the war for propaganda purposes. The chimney that we have heard so much about in these propaganda stories was never even attached to the building. C'mon now!

...a genocide certainly occurred....
But you deny the Palestinian genocide based on the fact that they are extremely resilient people and have children? How many times have one of you come on here saying that the Palestinian population proves that there was no genocide?

Be honest for once and then consider:

tumblr_o3gqdiDCA21ul1nzxo1_1280.jpg

And don't take my word for it as you can verify those numbers all by yourself.

Oh please. The World Almanac hoax was revealed as such almost before it was published.

Perhaps it was 5 million Jews that died in the Holocaust, and not 6 million. That's usually the best estimate that I see. It really doesn't make a difference when it comes to the cruelty and barbarity involved.

Denying the Holocaust also does a disservice to the non-Jews who perished in the camps--between 5 and 7 million of them. It even does a disservice to the 50 million soldiers and civilians who died worldwide, as a result of WW2.

Oh please. The World Almanac hoax was revealed as such almost before it was published.

Perhaps it was 5 million Jews that died in the Holocaust, and not 6 million. That's usually the best estimate that I see. It really doesn't make a difference when it comes to the cruelty and barbarity involved.

Denying the Holocaust also does a disservice to the non-Jews who perished in the camps--between 5 and 7 million of them. It even does a disservice to the 50 million soldiers and civilians who died worldwide, as a result of WW2.
No it does not! Learning the truth about what happened to the Jews does not do a disservice to the 50 million soldiers and civilians who died worldwide, as a result of WW2. That is more of your stupid.

Now then, what about the chimney that was not even attached and the FACT that the Auschwitz "gas chamber" was built after the war for propaganda?

No it does not! Learning the truth about what happened to the Jews does not do a disservice to the 50 million soldiers and civilians who died worldwide, as a result of WW2. That is more of your stupid.

Now then, what about the chimney that was not even attached and the FACT that the Auschwitz "gas chamber" was built after the war for propaganda?

It does do a disservice to the soldiers who fought to liberate the camps. I don't know about the specific chimney you keep referring to. I'll look into that. But I'll take the word of my friend's dad who helped liberate the camps, and who saw the living skeletons with his own eyes. And I'll take the word of Generals Eisenhower and Patton above yours.

You also never answered Humanity's question. (He lost Gypsy members of his family in the Holocaust too.) What exactly do you deny? The numbers? The gassing? What exactly?

It does do a disservice to the soldiers who fought to liberate the camps. I don't know about the specific chimney you keep referring to. I'll look into that. But I'll take the word of my friend's dad who helped liberate the camps, and who saw the living skeletons with his own eyes. And I'll take the word of Generals Eisenhower and Patton above yours.

You also never answered Humanity's question. (He lost Gypsy members of his family in the Holocaust too.) What exactly do you deny? The numbers? The gassing? What exactly?
I haven't, nor am I denying anything. You people deny the Palestinian genocide, the Nakba, etc.

You obviously cannot read as I answered his question.

Please do "look into that." You will stop embarrassing yourself.

The internet tabloids exist because people like you are so.... how shall we say..... easily amused?

Perhaps it was 5 million Jews that died in the Holocaust, and not 6 million.
It doesn't really matter. If it was "only" 6 thousand and not 6 million, would that make it acceptable? Of course not.

If it was 6 it would be 6 too many!!!!
And the fact they rounded up Jews for "Jewishness" is beyond belief. Through truth will this never happen again!
This will never happen again?

It's happening now. Your co-fascists in the Islamist Middle East are persecuting Jews today just as they did 1400 years ago.

'Algeria, where are your Jews?' - Hillel Neuer at U.N. human rights council - UN Watch

Forum List

Back