Al Gore, what a loser.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Let's just look at this loser for a second. He served almost anonymously as vice president. He ran for pres, was losing, tried to conduct a bogus recount, was stopped. He has whined about that ever since. He backed Howard Dean for pres. Howard Dean? ( I think gore's endorsement was just the first nail in the coffin for Dean.:rolleyes: ) Most recently he's been heard barking liking a wannabe alpha male walrus: "He played on our fears!" Shut up and sit down Al, go play with your ecoterrorist friends. You're irrelevant.

Boo hoo! :D

dseal.gif

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Let's just look at this loser for a second. He served almost anonymously as vice president. He ran for pres, was losing, tried to conduct a bogus recount, was stopped. He has whined about that ever since. He backed Howard Dean for pres. Howard Dean? ( I think gore's endorsement was just the first nail in the coffin for Dean.:rolleyes: ) Most recently he's been heard barking liking a wannabe alpha male walrus: "He played on our fears!" Shut up and sit down Al, go play with your ecoterrorist friends. You're irrelevant.

in case you didn't notice...he won the popular vote, so the majority of people wanted him as president and would have been if bush didn't cheat.

a bogus recount? are u kidding me.

Originally posted by deciophobic
in case you didn't notice...he won the popular vote, so the majority of people wanted him as president and would have been if bush didn't cheat.

shud up an put your pin on!!!:D

In case you didn't notice, the President is not elected by popular vote; Al Gore did not win a majority of the popular vote, only a plurality; and the Supreme Court instructing the Florida Supreme Court to follow the laws of its own state is hardly "cheating." Been reading the DNC's talking points a little too much, haven't you?

First, Demos and Republicans played by the same electoral college rules in 2000 only Demos didn't like the result. They had I don't know how many recounts of CLEARLY MARKED BALLOTS and Bush came out ahead every time. Is it the fault of Republicans that the Democratic voters in Palm Beach and Dade Counties weren't smart enought to punch a chad? This to me was one of the most pathetic events in the Democratic party's history and they've had a bunch of pathetic events.

Gore came out in the end like the complete loser he is and for proof one only need to look at his derailing of the Dean campaign by his endorsement.

YEs it was the most PATHETIC attempt to steal an election I have ever seen.. Dem's only wanted recounts in the counties/districts they knew to be dominated by Dems instead of a statewide recount... Gore was embarassing...For all dems...

Originally posted by phadras
... Gore was embarassing...For all dems...

whitch in itself is a feat as take a gander at what his BOSS put him through........poor dumb bastard needs to grow out his beard and hair and move to Idaho.

Originally posted by OCA
First, Demos and Republicans played by the same electoral college rules in 2000 only Demos didn't like the result. They had I don't know how many recounts of CLEARLY MARKED BALLOTS and Bush came out ahead every time. Is it the fault of Republicans that the Democratic voters in Palm Beach and Dade Counties weren't smart enought to punch a chad? This to me was one of the most pathetic events in the Democratic party's history and they've had a bunch of pathetic events.

Gore came out in the end like the complete loser he is and for proof one only need to look at his derailing of the Dean campaign by his endorsement.

so you are calling someone who was the vice president of the united states a loser? how does that qualify him as a loser again? it is more than anyone here will ever accomplish.

Oh dear - Gore comes up again? I think we need to move on.
Get over the election - or we shall have to talk about that Nixon/Kennedy fiasco...I am sure you don't want to discuss that after all these years - than why discuss Gore and his crying he took the oval office?

As for Bush cheating, I have no idea where that word came from. I was out of the country and I was one of those uncounted absentee voters...yes my vote went to Bush.

How do I know this? I recieved a letter stating there was no record of my registration in Florida - this I knew to be untrue as I lived there five years. When I returned to the states I moved to the Boston area - I went to register - from where? Florida of course. So I am one Bush voter that did not count.

So now get over the 'cheating' accusations. I remember being a democrat and spending much of my time pointing fingers and crying. Suddenly it dawned on me - this is all we do???

Originally posted by OCA
Its what he did in 2000 that makes him a loser. Well more of a POOR loser. That and his policies.

once again, he was vice president of the united states...not a loser.

and why do his policies make him a loser?

Probably for the same reasons many will call GWB the same thing. Funny how the libs don't like it when it's directed at a beloved democrat.

At least one thing is for sure, Gore was a loser by definition!

Originally posted by jimnyc
Probably for the same reasons many will call GWB the same thing. Funny how the libs don't like it when it's directed at a beloved democrat.

At least one thing is for sure, Gore was a loser by definition!

how about answering my question.

how is al gore a loser by definition?

Wait maybe policies are the wrong word maybe untruthful claims like these hits, "I invented the internet" or "I discovered Love Canal". I still disagree strongly with his policies and if he had been president on 9/11 we probably would have scolded the Taliban for using gas lawn mowers and sent them a fleet of electric and solar powered vehicles that would've taught them a lesson. Gore is a dinosaur and his brand of politics died out with Bubba.

how about answering my question.

how is al gore a loser by definition?

Did he win or lose the election? After you answer that question, go look up the definition of loser.

Ok purely on presidential elections which we are talking about here he's a loser, at least 0-2 if not 0-3. Don't count the V.P. with Bubba twice because you know nobody votes for the V.P.

Originally posted by OCA
Wait maybe policies are the wrong word maybe untruthful claims like these hits, "I invented the internet" or "I discovered Love Canal". I still disagree strongly with his policies and if he had been president on 9/11 we probably would have scolded the Taliban for using gas lawn mowers and sent them a fleet of electric and solar powered vehicles that would've taught them a lesson. Gore is a dinosaur and his brand of politics died out with Bubba.

He never said those things( i notice you don't have sources, rliable sources, not rush limbaugh's site), you have got to know that the media got out of control with that.

you can say what you think he would have done with 9/11(i don't really know where you are qualified to speak on this), but do you REALLY, SERIOUSLY think he would have done nothing about it? If you actually do, I don't think there is any help for you, you have been blinded by the Rush's and Hannity's. Who, by the way were the one's saying that he said he invented the internet.

Forum List

Back