The curse of being a democrat......

Joe Biden Is Bad At Politics
Why do Democratic Party leaders keep backing bad candidates?

Joe Biden, like Hillary Clinton, like Howard Dean, Al Gore, etc...all great leaders as Senators, but completely hopeless when it comes to addressing diversity and culture differences when running for President. And their voters, like most....can not move past yesterday. I see it over and over again, when name recognition ignites a need to embrace. Does anybody remember how wishy washy Biden was when he became Obama's VP? He had issues then. I like Biden, I did most of the candidates, but at the end of the day, SOMETIMES, ITS BEST TO STAY IN THE SENATE AND LEAVE BEING PRESIDENT UP TO ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 100.

Nobody was excited about Hillary, nobody is excited about Biden and although Warren is fantastic, nobody wants an old white women as president, just ask Hillary. Anybody of color, asian, black, etc...forget about your chances. And the gay guy...sorry. So what do we have left.....a bunch of no name white women and white men.....(sigh). Trump is just right for taking and what do we have?? Folks, its almost a curse being a democrat, we fuck up everything.
Bad candidates like Hillary Clinton and Al Gore who actually won the general election by popular vote?

Who would you to see for President and Vice President on the Democratic ticket?
Jim Webb for president and Globuchar for VP
I was hoping against hope for Webb in 2016. I would have contributed and volunteered.
Bill Maher said something the other night that really made sense....How about running Oprah? She appeals to both men and women, all colors, has a savvy billion dollar legacy, came from no where, knows how to relate to people and and and, can Beat the shit out of Trump and then some

Bill Maher claims Oprah would be only 'sure' bet for beating Trump in 2020
694940094001_5856395600001_5856400266001-vs.jpg
She said she would only run if God told her to.

Joe Biden, like Hillary Clinton, like Howard Dean, Al Gore, etc...all great leaders as Senators, but completely hopeless when it comes to addressing diversity and culture differences when running for President. And their voters, like most....can not move past yesterday. I see it over and over again, when name recognition ignites a need to embrace. Does anybody remember how wishy washy Biden was when he became Obama's VP? He had issues then. I like Biden, I did most of the candidates, but at the end of the day, SOMETIMES, ITS BEST TO STAY IN THE SENATE AND LEAVE BEING PRESIDENT UP TO ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 100.

Nobody was excited about Hillary, nobody is excited about Biden and although Warren is fantastic, nobody wants an old white women as president, just ask Hillary. Anybody of color, asian, black, etc...forget about your chances. And the gay guy...sorry. So what do we have left.....a bunch of no name white women and white men.....(sigh). Trump is just right for taking and what do we have?? Folks, its almost a curse being a democrat, we fuck up everything.
Bad candidates like Hillary Clinton and Al Gore who actually won the general election by popular vote?
The popular vote among democrats.....like Hillary, I strongly resented any democrat running away from its roots, both guilty of shitting on the liberal legacy that made this party what it is today. Joe will be yet another one of them

The popular vote among democrats.....like Hillary, I strongly resented any democrat running away from its roots, both guilty of shitting on the liberal legacy that made this party what it is today. Joe will be yet another one of them
Both Al Gore and Hillary Clinton won the popular vote nationally, not just among democrats. Get your facts straight. If not for the electoral college, Hillary Clinton would be president, and Al Gore would have been also. Clinton won the popular vote over Trump by 3 million votes.

Forum List

Back