Hillary is calling out the big guns......Al Gore...who?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Just when I thought this aging white btch couldn't do any worse, she calls on Albert Gore...another democratic loser of the 90's. Folk, if ever there was a dire need to box old white people and place em on a shelf, only to be dusted off annually, this it. Al Gore??? The guy is smart, intelligent and is a former vice president, however he has about as much charisma as leaky diaper on a crowed subway train.....Al Gore???? Between her bunny looking daughter and Al.... I'd rather watch paint dry under water than listen to either....Al Gore, grandma??? Now if that doesn't bring out the urban young and minority voters, nothing will...... (sigh).

Hillary you have got to reach out to younger, articulate voices to help get your message across, its bad enough having to rally for your white ass.......

The only silver lining in all this, at least for me....is that Hillary and her Clinton brood, should she lose, will slime off into the sunset, hopefully never ever ever ever ever to be heard from again....

Granny says, "Al Gore...

... he's dat guy dat invented the interweb...

... an' now he tryin' to save the planet...

... from global warmin'."

Gore is not smart nor intelligent. That's why he's willing to schill for Hillary.

Just when I thought this aging white btch couldn't do any worse, she calls on Albert Gore...another democratic loser of the 90's. Folk, if ever there was a dire need to box old white people and place em on a shelf, only to be dusted off annually, this it. Al Gore??? The guy is smart, intelligent and is a former vice president, however he has about as much charisma as leaky diaper on a crowed subway train.....Al Gore???? Between her bunny looking daughter and Al.... I'd rather watch paint dry under water than listen to either....Al Gore, grandma??? Now if that doesn't bring out the urban young and minority voters, nothing will...... (sigh).

Hillary you have got to reach out to younger, articulate voices to help get your message across, its bad enough having to rally for your white ass.......

The only silver lining in all this, at least for me....is that Hillary and her Clinton brood, should she lose, will slime off into the sunset, hopefully never ever ever ever ever to be heard from again....
So, does your diaper often leak when you're on the subway?

• Banned

Auto owner here...next question?

Are you as retarded as you sound?

Can you explain to your fellow low info hood nitwits the difference between your and you're. Or if that's too hard try they and their.

Don't see any Nobel Prize winners endorsing Trump

Hillary has three

The Nobel Prize has been a joke for quite a while. Never was that fact more evident than when 0bama got his.
It is only a joke to Republicans who have not won one in 45 years

It's a joke to most of the world. 0vama getting one for doing nothing, is a prime example.
Actually, Obama is respected in most of the world, Republicans are not

Hillary has three

The Nobel Prize has been a joke for quite a while. Never was that fact more evident than when 0bama got his.

It's a joke to most of the world. 0vama getting one for doing nothing, is a prime example.

Is that why Russia and Iran are taunting him? LOL

Hillary has three

Is that why Russia and Iran are taunting him? LOL

Republicans are bragging that Russia and Iran agree with them?

Hillary has three

Irrelevant, and untrue.

Forum List

Back