Hillary is calling out the big guns......Al Gore...who?

You can have Russia, Iran and the Islamic World

The fact that they agree with Republucans speaks volumes

7 charts on how the world views President Obama

Again irrelevant. Please try to stay on topic. We are talking about 0bama's Nobel Prize.
Getting a Nobel for what you might do is not anywhere near the same as getting it for what you have done.
After he got it, the value of that whole Prize went to shit. It means nothing.
Means shit to Republicans who haven't won one in almost 50 years

To the rest of the peace loving world, it is a big deal

Yea I'm sure the Syrians agree.
What have Republicans done for Syria?

What has Obama DONE to Syria? That's the better question. Like everything else the fuck up touches it turns to shit

Very relevant

Obama has higher approval ratings abroad than he does at home. Republicans, especially Trump is mistrusted

Most countries and their leaders think he's a joke. Especially Russia, Iran, and most of the Arab World. The reason the approve of him is that he's weak and has diminished the power and influence of the US.

But that's irrelevant to the discussion we were having.

Again irrelevant. Please try to stay on topic. We are talking about 0bama's Nobel Prize.
Getting a Nobel for what you might do is not anywhere near the same as getting it for what you have done.

100% bull shit. Most of the world don't even know he got one.

Very relevant

Obama has higher approval ratings abroad than he does at home. Republicans, especially Trump is mistrusted

Most countries and their leaders think he's a joke. Especially Russia, Iran, and most of the Arab World. The reason the approve of him is that he's weak and has diminished the power and influence of the US.

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize - BBC News
Former Nobel chief: Obama Peace Prize a failure
Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize

How many prize winners have been asked to give it back? LOL, Theres your respect
What a fucking scab on the U.S this silly negro has turned out to be.
And you all have not yet learned, you want to continue the damage by electing a dying political whore with brain damage.

Why the hell should they do anything for Syria? Not sure what you think Republicans can do, when the Hussein is Commander in chief.
Obama has us in a quagmire there. We're against the government, and for the "rebels", but not ISIS which wants to overthrow the government. We're working "with" Russia to fight ISIS, but working against them and their support of the government.

We should not be envolved at all, and let the Sunnis and Shiites kill each other off.
Our President has killed more terrorists and ISIS fighters than any leader on earth.....even got bin Laden

Make you sleep better?

Nobel secretary regrets Obama peace prize - BBC News
Former Nobel chief: Obama Peace Prize a failure
Nobel Committee Asks Obama “Nicely” To Return Peace Prize

How many prize winners have been asked to give it back? LOL, Theres your respect
What a fucking scab on the U.S this silly negro has turned out to be.
And you all have not yet learned, you want to continue the damage by electing a dying political whore with brain damage.
Haven't seen anyone ask for Obamas Peace Prize back

It was one of the better selections in history

What has Obama DONE to Syria? That's the better question. Like everything else the fuck up touches it turns to shit

Done to Syria?

Seems Syria has fucked things up on their own

Republicans don't win because they don't avoid conflict and let everyone walk all over them.
Is that what diplomacy is to you?

Thanks for the perfect example of why no Republican has won since Kissenger.
Maybe you can answer that huge question that most people have.
Other than being the first black non citizen to become president, what did he do to deserve that prize.
Cant be for his "work" as an organizer, there are more shootings in that area now than ever, he really fucked that one up.
So tell us, what did the asshole do to earn the prize.

Non citizen? hasn't your boy Trump sung "Born in the USA"?

The election of the first black as President of the U.S. Was a big fucking deal......historic

Why the hell should they do anything for Syria? Not sure what you think Republicans can do, when the Hussein is Commander in chief.
Obama has us in a quagmire there. We're against the government, and for the "rebels", but not ISIS which wants to overthrow the government. We're working "with" Russia to fight ISIS, but working against them and their support of the government.

We should not be envolved at all, and let the Sunnis and Shiites kill each other off.
Our President has killed more terrorists and ISIS fighters than any leader on earth.....even got bin Laden

Make you sleep better?

Hey nit wit, ISIS has only existed during Obama's regime. No other president has had the chance.

Make you sleep better?

Hey nit wit, ISIS has only existed during Obama's regime. No other president has had the chance.

Yea...terrorist organizations come and go
Always a new one to fill the void

Obama has killed more ISIS fighters and leaders plus wiped out their funding than any western leader

Make you sleep better?

Obama has killed more ISIS fighters and leaders plus wiped out their funding than any western leader

He is also responsible for giving rise to ISIS so I guess that is only fitting.

Make you sleep better?

Don't forget his bringing them into the country to blow up things Americans wont blow up themselves.
obama is a terrorist.

Make you sleep better?

Instability in the Middle East gave rise to ISIS. Blame it on the Bush Doctrine.......massive failure

Make you sleep better?

Instability in the Middle East gave rise to ISIS. Blame it on the Bush Doctrine.......massive failure
I would say blame it on your pansy ass goat herder for trying to pull out of the middle east in the first place.
I honestly cant think of anyone in history that I have less respect for. No other leader in History has purposely tried to undermine his own country. No matter what evil things you think they did, they did not try to give their country away.

Make you sleep better?

I would say blame it on your pansy ass goat herder for trying to pull out of the middle east in the first place.
I honestly cant think of anyone in history that I have less respect for. No other leader in History has purposely tried to undermine his own country. No matter what evil things you think they did, they did not try to give their country away.

Less than 100 Americans killed by ISIS last year vs 7000 killed occupying Iraq and Afghanistan

I can live with those numbers

Less than 100 Americans killed by ISIS last year vs 7000 killed occupying Iraq and Afghanistan

you going to be able to live with it when you get a call that your wife or daughter was killed at the mall when one of these animals that your traitorous party let into the country detonated another explosive?

you going to be able to live with it when you get a call that your wife or daughter was killed at the mall when one of these animals that your traitorous party let into the country detonated another explosive?

They are 300 times more likely to be killed by an American with a gun

Make you sleep better?

Nice lame ass answer that didn't answer any of my questions. You can't even spin the Syrian debacle so you default to "....but, but, he got bin Laden".

Make you sleep better?

So exactly what has Obama been doing the last eight years, if not creating instability? How did Libya turn out? How about Egypt? And then of course there are Syria and Obama's Iraq. If Bush started it, Obama certainly stepped it up. Bush's biggest fuck up was trying to bring "democracy" to these Muslim shitheads. But, as we've all seen since then when Muslims are given a choice, they prefer radicalization over secularism. Just look at what is happening to Turkey.

Make you sleep better?

So exactly what has Obama been doing the last eight years, if not creating instability? How did Libya turn out? How about Egypt? And then of course there are Syria and Obama's Iraq. If Bush started it, Obama certainly stepped it up. Bush's biggest fuck up was trying to bring "democracy" to these Muslim shitheads. But, as we've all seen since then when Muslims are given a choice, they prefer radicalization over secularism. Just look at what is happening to Turkey.
Bush Doctrine

Bush Doctrine

Which is now Obama Doctrine.

Forum List

Back