Al Gore, what a loser.

Originally posted by OCA
Ok purely on presidential elections which we are talking about here he's a loser, at least 0-2 if not 0-3. Don't count the V.P. with Bubba twice because you know nobody votes for the V.P.

you really aren't getting this do you? He was in the 2nd highest position in the land, that in no way makes him a loser. Is GWB a loser cuz he lost when he ran for congress? ( that goes for you jim and jon as well)

Originally posted by deciophobic
you really aren't getting this do you? He was in the 2nd highest position in the land, that in no way makes him a loser. Is GWB a loser cuz he lost when he ran for congress? ( that goes for you jim and jon as well)

I could care less what you say. I wan't being derogatory, I said he was a loser by definition, and he is.

Originally posted by jimnyc
I could care less what you say. I wan't being derogatory, I said he was a loser by definition, and he is.

well then so is Bush and every other person in the world who has ever lost at something, but I don't really think that is the kind of loser rtwngavngr was talking about when he/she started this thread now was it?

I think Al Gore is a cry baby French hermaphrodite. He is a whiner "I want a re count, sob, "

I hate Dems. Ted Kennedy, Gore, Kerry, .

But I love Sharpton. BooyAH.

Carol Channing should run for prez as a, Independent.

Green, Party of two.

Democrats will lie, cheat and steal from their mothers. Al Gore said that he would abide by the people, the people spoke, and he and the democrats don;t know right from wrong. They speak from both sides of their mouth.NOw Gore who invented the internet???????Give me a break"

SPANKING THE MONKEY

Transcript: Vice President Gore on
CNN's 'Late Edition'
March 9, 1999

CNN'S WOLF BLITZER: I want to get to some of the substance of domestic and international issues in a minute, but let's just wrap up a little bit of the politics right now.

Why should Democrats, looking at the Democratic nomination process, support you instead of Bill Bradley, a friend of yours, a former colleague in the Senate? What do you have to bring to this that he doesn't necessarily bring to this process?

AL GORE: Well, I'll be offering my vision when my campaign begins. And it will be comprehensive and sweeping. And I hope that it will be compelling enough to draw people toward it. I feel that it will be.

But it will emerge from my dialogue with the American people. I've traveled to every part of this country during the last six years. During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system.

During a quarter century of public service, including most of it long before I came into my current job, I have worked to try to improve the quality of life in our country and in our world. And what I've seen during that experience is an emerging future that's very exciting, about which I'm very optimistic, and toward which I want to lead.

"I took the initiative in creating the internet" WOW!

Hey, hand him a gun and tell him to shoot, he would turn around stick the rifle in the ground and shoove the barrel up his _________
Democrat or Republican?

Question: How do you tell the differences between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?

Pose the following question: You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a large knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife and charges. You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Kerry Democrats' Answer:

Well, that is not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or oppressed?

Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack?

Could we run away?

What does my wife think?

What about the kids?

Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out

of his hand?

What does the law say about this situation?

Does the Glock have an appropriate safety built into it?

Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of a message

does this send to society and my children?

Is it possible he'd be happy just killing me?

Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?

If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he

was stabbing me?

Should I call 9-1-1?

Why is this street so deserted?

We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier,

healthier street that would discourage such behavior.This is all so confusing!

I need to debate this with some friends for a Few days and Try to come up

with a consensus.

Republicans' Answer:

BANG!

Southern Republicans' Answer:

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! Click . . .

(sounds of reloading) . . . BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those Winchester Silver Tips?"

so you are calling someone who was the vice president of the united states a loser? how does that qualify him as a loser again? it is more than anyone here will ever accomplish.

Let's see both Al Gore and President Bush ran for President. Who won and who lost? And that would make which candidate the loser?

As much as I love giving Al a beating his political career is finito, finished! He has no comeback in him and since he couldn't even carry his home state its just as well we get rid of any remnants of Bill Clinton's administration. Now if New Yorkers would quit electing Hillary everything would be normal again.

Originally posted by jimnyc
What a boneheaded statement!

do a little research and you WILL find that he did help get the internet started.

Well if Al Gore is so irrelevant, why in Gods name did you start this post in the first place?

Well if Al Gore is so irrelevant, why in Gods name did you start this post in the first place?

Just to see if there were actually any al gore lovers out there. Lo and behold, you arrived and defended this clown. It was hilarious.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Just to see if there were actually any al gore lovers out there. Lo and behold, you arrived and defended this clown. It was hilarious.

how is he a clown. why are you defending the clown we have as president?

its not nice to play with the trolls....:laugh: :laugh:

how is he a clown. why are you defending the clown we have as president?

Hey look everyone, see what deciophobic did? He turned it around on me. Tricky! He's a master debater!

Hey look everyone, see what deciophobic did? He turned it around on me. Tricky! He's a master debater!

how bout an answer?

Forum List

Back