Al Gore, sexual predator, also a member of democrat leadership....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
What is it with democrat males......any low level female just belongs to them? And hilary....she could care less about the sexual predators in her inner circle......

Two More Massage Therapists Accuse Al Gore of Sexual Assault

ormer Vice President Al Gore has been hit by new allegations of sexual assault. This time, it's two more massage therapists bringing the charges.

The former VP is already in hot water, fighting abuse claims in Portland, where another masseuse said Gore groped her in '06 and asked her to perform a "chakra release" (massage-speak for "hand job".) He denies everything.

The new allegations are said to have taken place at two hotels - one in Beverly Hills in 2007, when Gore was in Hollywood for the Oscars, the other in Tokyo in 2008.

A source from the luxury hotel in Beverly Hills told The Enquirer: "The therapist claimed that when they were alone, Gore shrugged off a towel and stood naked in front of her." He then propositioned her for a sexual act, according to The Enquirer.

Molly Hagerty, the Portland victim, has also recently piped up with some new evidence: a pair of stained black pants and the remains of some candy supposedly gobbled by Gore.

And the GOP has Trump, due in court over rape allegations, what is it with repubs..they turn a blind eye to their weakness of characters?

And the GOP has Trump, due in court over rape allegations, what is it with repubs..they turn a blind eye to their weakness of characters?

If there was anything to that charge it would be covered 24/7 by the media......

Al gore and bill clinton are sexual predators..........and you don't care...

If charged, Gore should hire Hillary to get him off. She'd enjoy it like she did defending a rapist of a 12 year old girl. How despicable are these lowlifes.

If charged, Gore should hire Hillary to get him off. She'd enjoy it like she did defending a rapist of a 12 year old girl. How despicable are these lowlifes.

There is no bottom level to their corruption and evil....

Accusations of rape are an effecitve political tactic.

Every candidate from now until the downfall of the United States is going to be accused of rape.

If there was anything to that charge it would be covered 24/7 by the media......

Not a whole hell of a lot I can do, but not support their candidacy, including Trump.....

Accusations of rape are an effecitve political tactic.

Every candidate from now until the downfall of the United States is going to be accused of rape.

Except he wasn't a political candidate at the time of the accusations...all 3 of them, he had already tried to steal the Presidency and lost.....and he still did it....

And Joe Biden is a groper.

I forgot about that........

But Trump...he is over the top......this is just insane.....she is surrounded by sexual predators....and no one cares....

But Trump...he is over the top......this is just insane.....she is surrounded by sexual predators....and no one cares....
Not even you....since no one means, no one....

I was planning that during my elder years also..

And apparently Hillary ain't above discussing Lenny Kravitz penis with sex offenders.

FLASHBACK: Hillary And Raunchy Actress Discuss Desire To See Rock Star’s Penis: “I’ll look for that” [Video] - Defund.com

Forum List

Back