Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

al Jazeera is funded by Sheikh Hamad bin Thamer Al Thani from from Qater. Oil money made this possible.

So now Al is burning the candle at both ends.

It’s only us commoners who have to sacrifice for "Global warming":eusa_shhh:

algore has been violating his global warming bullshit for years by creating his carbon offsets bullshit where he duped rich people to pay him for them flying in their private jets, riding in limos/SUVs, having 3-5 homes, etc....to cover up their guilt trip.

He believes he is ok when he uses 3 large SUVs for his group on vacation or on some work trip, because he paid "carbon offsets." Now, you shouldn't be allowed to own a SUV for your family or a truck for your farm.....he is rich and you aren't.

God Bless AL Gore and Gos Bless American Capitalism and God Bless Success

Indeed! I wonder why Al Jazeera felt they needed to pay him so much money for a TV station that has fewer than 100,000 viewers? What service were they pre-paying for?

They pay him for influence... Al gore is the worst kind of scum, he sells his soul for profit

....But, what.....it's "different" for Rupert Murdoch's....

301.gif

Indeed! I wonder why Al Jazeera felt they needed to pay him so much money for a TV station that has fewer than 100,000 viewers? What service were they pre-paying for?

You have a problem with a private transaction in the Free Market?

Do tell.

I have no problem with the Free Market at all. Of course what we have is not a free market and I wonder why a company, ostensibly interested in making a profit, would so grossly overpay for a company not worth even a third of what they paid.

An enquiring mind just wonders what the payoff is for.....

Mr Shitman and his fellow scum need some help for their excuses so when we say "algore sold his TV station to islamic terrorist supporting oil barrons"....their excuse should be:

Romney's dog rode on his car roof.
Romney didn't pay taxes for years because Hairy Reid says so.
Romney killed a man's wife by giving her cancer with his supernatural powers.
Romney's Bain Capital made millions of dollars.
George W Bush is rich and lives on a private ranch.
The Koch brothers are rich and give their money to conservative movements.
According to cnbc, the flu is going to cause a recession this year so it is not obamination's fault.

God bless success... while liberals support EVERY tax hike on the "filthy rich" at both the federal and state levels. Hurting not the true super-rich, who always find loopholes, but highly qualified professionals and hard working entrepreneurs.

Well, you know... it's just the 2% (6.3 million Americans!!)... you need to protect the 98%... :cool: So much for the self-proclaimed defenders of equal rights and minorities

Last edited:
Politicians who barely spent a day in the private sector and become rich in a few years after politics... They probably think it's that easy.

Al Gore the con-man now richer than Romney:eusa_shhh:

gore_s640x460.jpg

Someone finally has done all the math on the recent sale of Al Gore's Current TV to the Arabic language channel Al-Jazeera for $500 million. Jobs were lost, buzz created, employees angered, but the former vice president had little to say about it. He did walk away with a reported $100 million — a tidy sum for a man who had less that $2 million in assets when he ran for president more than a dozen years ago, says Forbes magazine.

"Taking into account taxes to be paid on the deal, possible earlier debt and the fact that Gore's representatives declined to comment, Forbes conservatively estimates the former vice president's net worth to be at least $300 million, making him wealthier than unsuccessful Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney," says Ryan Mac, a Forbes analyst.

"Last May, Forbes estimated Romney's net worth to be around $230 million," he adds.

Mr. Gore founded Current TV with much ado six years ago, and he even anchored its presidential election coverage last fall. But apparently, news and public affairs are no longer his calling. Now 64, Mr. Gore remains a board member of Apple, a senior adviser on "green issues" for Google and chairman of Generation Investment Management, a firm dedicated to an "investment philosophy that integrates sustainability research with rigorous fundamental equity analysis," according to its website. He continues to complain about global warming issues.

How dare that bastard make that much money that is no longer the American way I want my cut of his wealth I didn't earn I don't deserve it but by god I want it if wealth redistribution is now the America way fork it over Al.

The terrorist supporters in Qatar believe algore's TV will let them get into the US market passing along their pro-islamic message and anti-US/Israel message under the disguise of normal TV. If you see it here on your TV...well it must be American made information.

Also, they paid algore to have him carry their message to Hollywood and DC with his fellow liberal scum. He is now in debt to them for being overpaid for his trash network.

algore knows he is in bed with the terrorists, that is why he didn't go to his own company's personnel meetings the past week to face his pissed off employees. The idiot 20-30 year old minds of mush that believed his bullshit lies....just like the scum here.
c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

There is so much hypocrisy here it is ridiculous. Anyone who is saying they would pass up an opportunity to make $100 is a liar.

The FACTS are a global warming lying nut sold his company to rich people that made their riches via OIL.....rich people that support islamic terrorists against the US and it allies.

Liberal scum like swallow's response to pointing out the hypocrisy and the stupidity is that we are so-called jealous of algore and don't support capitalism.

Scum like swallow defending algore violating everything he stood for just shows we will never be able to change the demented mind of a liberal.

Great post!

Forum List

Back