Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

The FACTS are a global warming lying nut sold his company to rich people that made their riches via OIL.....rich people that support islamic terrorists against the US and it allies.

Liberal scum like swallow's response to pointing out the hypocrisy and the stupidity is that we are so-called jealous of algore and don't support capitalism.

Scum like swallow defending algore violating everything he stood for just shows we will never be able to change the demented mind of a liberal.

Great post!
Cons support Oil at every turn, while scoffing at the idea of alternative energy.
WTF

the 2000 election really sucked as far as choices went... more than any other I can think of...

it was obvious that both of the establishment candidates were incredible assholes...

but then later, I read that, according to folks that happened to have served under both of the two (valets, chambermaids, etc), GWB was actually a fairly descent person, while Gore was a pompous overbearing asshole...

The FACTS are a global warming lying nut sold his company to rich people that made their riches via OIL.....rich people that support islamic terrorists against the US and it allies.

Liberal scum like swallow's response to pointing out the hypocrisy and the stupidity is that we are so-called jealous of algore and don't support capitalism.

Scum like swallow defending algore violating everything he stood for just shows we will never be able to change the demented mind of a liberal.

Great post!

no it wasn't , but then again you're retarded so you wouldn't know a good post if it got shoved up your ass.

I'm wondering what the anger is here...

Al Gore did what you guys said was a virtue when Romney did it. He took a company up from nothing, and sold it at a good profit when it couldn't make its money back on its own.

If Al Jarzerra wants to piss away 300 million dollars in the money they take away from us on a station no one is going to watch, I don't see the problem.

Great post!
Cons support Oil at every turn, while scoffing at the idea of alternative energy.
WTF

Conservatives support our own energy production, and we have plenty. We don't need their Middle East terrorist oil. It's the liberal environmental nutjobs like Al Gore who dissuades and helps prevent us from producing our own domestic energy, then makes a ton of money off his fraud. Al Gore is a piece of shit.

Al Gore did what you guys said was a virtue when Romney did it. He took a company up from nothing, and sold it at a good profit when it couldn't make its money back on its own.

If Al Jarzerra wants to piss away 300 million dollars in the money they take away from us on a station no one is going to watch, I don't see the problem.

There is nothing in common between Al Gore and an entrepreneur

Conservatives support our own energy production, and we have plenty. We don't need their Middle East terrorist oil. It's the liberal environmental nutjobs like Al Gore who dissuades and helps prevent us from producing our own domestic energy, then makes a ton of money off his fraud. Al Gore is a piece of shit.

Actually, it's more a matter of practicality.

Yeah, we could despoil the water and the air and the land trying to squeeze blood from a stone through Fracking or whatever other crap the oil companies try to get away with...

Or we could just buy it from the Arabs who pull it up out of the ground cheap.

The only time people start talking about "using our own resources" is when OPEC starts jacking around with the price... and then they cut it again, like a pusher keeping his junkie in line.

Of course, the Arabs wouldn't hassle us if we just let them push the Zionist Entity into the sea.

There is nothing in common between Al Gore and an entrepreneur

Actually, Romney and Gore are cut from the same cloth. Born on third base and thought they hit a triple.

Democrats support Al Gore for doing exactly what Mitt Romney did. If Romney had sold a media network to Al Jazzera we'd never hear the end of it. Romney would be selling out the nation to make a buck.

Al Jazzera knows it is going to have a tough time with viewership. Watch them work very hard to start limiting other networks. Once the get a seat at the table, they'll start hammering every other seat. Al Jazzera will join the liberals to get rid of Fox News first.

Yeah, we could despoil the water and the air and the land trying to squeeze blood from a stone through Fracking or whatever other crap the oil companies try to get away with...

The only time people start talking about "using our own resources" is when OPEC starts jacking around with the price... and then they cut it again, like a pusher keeping his junkie in line.

Of course, the Arabs wouldn't hassle us if we just let them push the Zionist Entity into the sea.

Comming from a delusional idiot:cuckoo:

Democrats support Al Gore for doing exactly what Mitt Romney did. If Romney had sold a media network to Al Jazzera we'd never hear the end of it. Romney would be selling out the nation to make a buck.

Al Jazzera knows it is going to have a tough time with viewership. Watch them work very hard to start limiting other networks. Once the get a seat at the table, they'll start hammering every other seat. Al Jazzera will join the liberals to get rid of Fox News first.

I think that the Emir or whatever of Qatar just wants to get into this market. He doesn't care how few people watch his network, and he doesn't care if he loses money doing it.

I also think he doesn'treally understand how the American media market works.

So Al GOre scammed an Arab Sheik out of a lot of money buying a network no one was watching...

SomeDay Israel will be pushed into the sea, and most of the world will cheer.

Great post!
WTF

You know, it's not like those of us that are pro alternative energy are anti-oil. We're not, we cant be. We're just more pro something else.

I don't want to be beholden to Saudi princes...even though they want us to be.

"We don’t want the West to go and find alternatives, because, clearly, the higher the price oil goes, the more you have incentive to go and find alternatives." ~ Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (who is also the man with the 2nd most number of shares in Fox "news")

Gore is a smart guy, he helped push global warming as a real threat so he could make a huge profit. I bet he still contributes very little of his wealth to charity. He is one of the rich that don't believe in giving back.

And ya'll do realize that Qatar is an American ally, right?

And another "FYI" for those of you that have suddenly developed a deep caring about the global climate change we are currently experiencing...while Qatar does have the most pollution per capita, it is not the country with the most pollution.

A lot of the most polluted countries are in "oil rich" countries, but hey "drill baby drill".

The Worlds Most Polluted Countries

SomeDay Israel will be pushed into the sea, and most of the world will cheer.

Your wet dreams aside you still have psychological issues:cuckoo:

And ya'll do realize that Qatar is an American ally, right?

And another "FYI" for those of you that have suddenly developed a deep caring about the global climate change we are currently experiencing...while Qatar does have the most pollution per capita, it is not the country with the most pollution.

A lot of the most polluted countries are in "oil rich" countries, but hey "drill baby drill".
The Worlds Most Polluted Countries

So?....We don't have that problem here nor will increased fracking, more off shore drilling, the kestone pipeline, and more drilling in Alasksa cause such a problem.

Gore is a smart guy, he helped push global warming as a real threat so he could make a huge profit. I bet he still contributes very little of his wealth to charity. He is one of the rich that don't believe in giving back.

Actually he made most of his fortune off of google stock.

I bet you don't give shit to charity. You don't believe in giving back.

Forum List

Back