Al Gore is now 'richer than Romney'

Gore is a smart guy, he helped push global warming as a real threat so he could make a huge profit. I bet he still contributes very little of his wealth to charity. He is one of the rich that don't believe in giving back.

Funny, we are at January 13th here in Chicago, and we have had less than one inch of snow all winter.

Average winter snowfall in Chicago is 39 inches.

Now unless Al Gore has Simon Bar Sinister's weather machine in his basement, I'm not sure how he "created" Global Warming as a threat to make money.

Seems like he's just the one pointing it out.

Comming from a delusional idiot:cuckoo:

SomeDay Israel will be pushed into the sea, and most of the world will cheer.

Your wet dreams aside you still have psychological issues:cuckoo:

Not a wet dream... just reality.

When you create a country based on religious apartheid, you get the world's hate and you deserve it.

When Israel is pushed into the sea, the only ones crying will be Christian Funditards who will wonder why Jesus didn't come back.

Gore is a smart guy, he helped push global warming as a real threat so he could make a huge profit. I bet he still contributes very little of his wealth to charity. He is one of the rich that don't believe in giving back.

Funny, we are at January 13th here in Chicago, and we have had less than one inch of snow all winter.

Now unless Al Gore has Simon Bar Sinister's weather machine in his basement, I'm not sure how he "created" Global Warming as a threat to make money.

So because it didn't snow in your front yard Al Gore is truthful? I wonder who's tinfoil hat is larger, yours or his?

So because it didn't snow in your front yard Al Gore is truthful? I wonder who's tinfoil hat is larger, yours or his?

Look, Shank-boy, I know this is hard for you to comprehend.

THERE SHOULD BE SNOW in this climate this time of year. That is the normal scheme of things.

The fact that there isn't, the fact that temperatures last summer topped the 90's for most of the season, should be very worrisome to most sensible people.

The global climate is getting warmer. Most of the country suffer drought. If that continues, food production will drop, and we will be in a world of hurt.

Al Gore is living the American dream. Good for him. There are suckers born everyday to buy his bullshit. Myself, I have no respect for conmen

So now people who use Google are "suckers" ?

Really?

I'm sure some are but that wasn't my point. If you use Google then thatposition is accurate. Better buy your carbon offsets while you're at it.

Look, Shank-boy, I know this is hard for you to comprehend.

THERE SHOULD BE SNOW in this climate this time of year. That is the normal scheme of things.

The fact that there isn't, the fact that temperatures last summer topped the 90's for most of the season, should be very worrisome to most sensible people.

The global climate is getting warmer. Most of the country suffer drought. If that continues, food production will drop, and we will be in a world of hurt.

Weather is an unpredictible animal with cyclical cycles that are tough to predict. I've had snow on the ground for nearly a month now at my place. That IS NOT normal. Maybe I should start a global cooling scheme.

Like I said there are suckers born everyday and your paranoid post is proof.

I'm wondering what the anger is here...

Al Gore did what you guys said was a virtue when Romney did it. He took a company up from nothing, and sold it at a good profit when it couldn't make its money back on its own.

If Al Jarzerra wants to piss away 300 million dollars in the money they take away from us on a station no one is going to watch, I don't see the problem.

Your wondering this really? Al Gore who was the alternative energy/ green energy anti big oil guy sells his network to big oil and your wondering why people are busting his balls? Hey Gore had every right to sell to whoever he wanted for as much as could get and he did and other's have the right to point his hypocrisy which they are.

Big Al made a fortune politickin' off the green movement. Al jumped on the green wagon clear back in the 60's, like big Al knew a ca$h bonanza when he saw it! I noticed that after 95' when the green band wagon got exposed & started dying out... that big Al was quick to diversify his politickin' base to other avenue$ of dough potential.

Weather is an unpredictible animal with cyclical cycles that are tough to predict. I've had snow on the ground for nearly a month now at my place. That IS NOT normal. Maybe I should start a global cooling scheme.

Like I said there are suckers born everyday and your paranoid post is proof.

GLOBALLY, the temperatures have been getting warmer.

This was not a scheme by AL Gore to make himself rich. He was the first person to talk about the dangers of it.

Frankly, I used to be a skeptic, but you can't deny your own eyes on this sort of things.

This is the problem with letting big corporations have too much say in the political process. In a sane world, we'd have addressed this issue. But to many people are making money on the status quo...

Al Gore did what you guys said was a virtue when Romney did it. He took a company up from nothing, and sold it at a good profit when it couldn't make its money back on its own.

If Al Jarzerra wants to piss away 300 million dollars in the money they take away from us on a station no one is going to watch, I don't see the problem.

Your wondering this really? Al Gore who was the alternative energy/ green energy anti big oil guy sells his network to big oil and your wondering why people are busting his balls? Hey Gore had every right to sell to whoever he wanted for as much as could get and he did and other's have the right to point his hypocrisy which they are.

Your argument might make sense if Al Jazerra was going to be used to promote the use of petroleum.

Again, Qatar is just selling what the world wants. It's not the supply part of the equation that's the problem, it's the demand part.

Americans are only 4% of the world's population, and we consume 25% of the petroleum and produce 25% of the greenhouse gases.

This is the problem with letting big corporations have too much say in the political process. In a sane world, we'd have addressed this issue.

Joe can change the world with his emotional plan based on his determination of what is sane.

God Bless AL Gore and Gos Bless American Capitalism and God Bless Success

Indeed! I wonder why Al Jazeera felt they needed to pay him so much money for a TV station that has fewer than 100,000 viewers? What service were they pre-paying for?

You have a problem with a private transaction in the Free Market?

Do tell.

I think we already have dummy... He's a hypocrite and your ok with it.

Gore must be channeling Chico Escuela:

"Government is very very good to me."

There is so much hypocrisy here it is ridiculous. Anyone who is saying they would pass up an opportunity to make $100 is a liar.

Speak for the leftards... You fawkers are the ones with no principles.

He could have made a fortune selling it to an American broadcaster.

The FACTS are a global warming lying nut sold his company to rich people that made their riches via OIL.....rich people that support islamic terrorists against the US and it allies.

Liberal scum like swallow's response to pointing out the hypocrisy and the stupidity is that we are so-called jealous of algore and don't support capitalism.

Scum like swallow defending algore violating everything he stood for just shows we will never be able to change the demented mind of a liberal.

Great post!
Cons support Oil at every turn, while scoffing at the idea of alternative energy.
WTF

Come up with a viable one and we will beat your door down to buy it ya liar.

I hate giving billions and billions to Obama supporters that keep going out of business and taking the cash with them.

Your argument might make sense if Al Jazerra was going to be used to promote the use of petroleum.

Again, Qatar is just selling what the world wants. It's not the supply part of the equation that's the problem, it's the demand part.

Americans are only 4% of the world's population, and we consume 25% of the petroleum and produce 25% of the greenhouse gases.
Your missing the point it's not about what Al Jazerra does or does not promote or Qatar selling the oil it's about Gore preaching to the country for year's about how big oil was destroying the environment and ruining the world turning around and selling to and taking millions of dollars from the very entity he vilified for years he has the right to do so but he is a hypocrite in the first degree.

What makes Gore's behavior even more delicious is that he hammered this deal through before the end of the year to avoid paying taxes on the sale! A true liberal who would never let a conservative get away with such tax avoidance.

Forum List

Back