Al Gore is getting paid $2 million a month

OP, I'm struggling to see what the crime is, or what's even unethical, or even wrong.

Care to enlighten me?
Pushing a lie? Telling everyone they're using too much CO2 and spewing more that anyone could do in their lifetime going to Davos?

Warning the world that it is on the brink of disaster has been lucrative for Al Gore.
His wild prediction at Davos that Earth faces 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' is just his latest in decades of climate alarmism.
At the same time, the former VP has been at the forefront of green technology investment that has seen his wealth balloon to an estimated $330 million.
Four years after losing to George W Bush in 2000, Gore set up Generation Investment Management with former Goldman Sachs Managing Director and close friend David W. Blood.
The mission statement of the investment firm, where Gore collects $2 million in a monthly salary, is to back companies that are making strides towards going green. The firm is worth around $36 billion.

Comment:
Al Gore is getting paid $2 million a month from the faux global warming crisis business.
Manmade Global Warming is about money and power for corrupt ruling elites.
Gore has 2 mansions and a condo that he is heating and cooling.
He flies around in private jets.
But the Global Warming Ruling Elites want you to make all of the sacrifices.
Global Warming is for SUCKERS.
View attachment 748866

There's plenty of money to be made in AGW.

Big money in this silly AGW scam.

Big Daddy Scammer

78BADE9A-5E45-4AC2-96FB-46F0D47F14F7_jpe-2678141.JPG

BIG DADDY WARMBUCKS

You mean he set up a green investment fund after he lost that election, that has grown to be worth $36 Billion Dollar$ in less than 23 years, and paying him 2 Million Buck$ a month? What an amazing American success story. I wonder what the people that rail against him and the Greenies have set up to equal that. Say, you getting 2 Million Buck$ a month off your opposition?
He should rent his b
Warning the world that it is on the brink of disaster has been lucrative for Al Gore.
His wild prediction at Davos that Earth faces 'rain bombs' and 'boiling oceans' is just his latest in decades of climate alarmism.
At the same time, the former VP has been at the forefront of green technology investment that has seen his wealth balloon to an estimated $330 million.
Four years after losing to George W Bush in 2000, Gore set up Generation Investment Management with former Goldman Sachs Managing Director and close friend David W. Blood.
The mission statement of the investment firm, where Gore collects $2 million in a monthly salary, is to back companies that are making strides towards going green. The firm is worth around $36 billion.

Comment:
Al Gore is getting paid $2 million a month from the faux global warming crisis business.
Manmade Global Warming is about money and power for corrupt ruling elites.
Gore has 2 mansions and a condo that he is heating and cooling.
He flies around in private jets.
But the Global Warming Ruling Elites want you to make all of the sacrifices.
Global Warming is for SUCKERS.
View attachment 748866
He should rent a crib to Hunting Bidet. kIck it up 600,000 a year

No former politician should be allowed to make that much money....unless they hate the same people I hate....then it would be totally awesome...

algore walks into an empty room.... and somehow the room becomes emptier.

The millionaires that like to fuck kids need to worship something, and it might as well be that 300 lb. screeching pile of runny shit.
I thought you were telling us about trump, but it`s his own daughter that he wants to fuck.

Forum List

Back